[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legit question: one of the biggest perks of being American is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gunshow.jpg (121 KB, 665x432) Image search: [Google]
gunshow.jpg
121 KB, 665x432
Legit question: one of the biggest perks of being American is gun ownership. Why does the rest of the world seem to shit on that?All statistics show that our violent crime rate is decreasing despite an increase in gun ownership.
>>
>>57860833
first of 300+ posts
>>
if i call your mother a whore you gona pull a gun on me instead of being a man and beat the living shit out of me

and you have mass shootings
>>
>>57860901
So don't call my mom a whore
>>
>>57860833
Combination of politics and people sucking the dick of thier chosen politics. Plus ghetto/poverty prone people's being shitty and adding to gun crime statics. It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>57860901
le men use fists meme
>>
>>57860833
What is the difference between when everybody have guns and when nobody have guns. Governments exist for a reason
>>
>>57860945
>>57860962
murderous children with guns, the country

PUSSIES
U
S
S
I
E
S
>>
Because most of the country supports gun control and expected their respective state government to implement firearms restrictions after the Port Arthur massacre.

Your question is loaded because you seem to assume that liberal gun laws are objectively good and are what everyone wants, when in this country it's quite the opposite.
>>
>>57860833
>legit
>>
>>57860833
>All statistics show that our violent crime rate is decreasing despite an increase in gun ownership.

Is there a connection to diminishing white population?
>>
>>57860833

the only reason is mass shootings.

Nobody gave two shits about "urban gun crime" before the latest spat of school shootings riled up all the concerned white moms.
>>
>>57860945
Free speech lol
>>
>>57860962
Is an assault rifle not a fully automatic fist firing machine where the fits are small, cyclical, and made out of led?
>>
The same argument is made and perpetuated over here, the myth that more guns means more gun crime, when in reality Australia has more guns, both legal and illegal prior to the 1996 massacre.

I love guns, but you need to understand you lot are portrayed like a bunch of retards with guns, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.