[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want white men to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 13
White people will stop existing in a few decades.
I don't want it to happen, and I'm not white myself.
So can we post good looking white men from around the world?
Let's enjoy the white physique while we can!
>>
Post Finn boihole
>>
Death is the finality for everyone and everything.
>>
>>57857619
>>>/pol/
>>
I'm more worried about tigers 2bh
>>
>>57857619
The pendulum will swing too far. The frog(pepe?) will jump out of the pot. America will gradually Balkanize. Europeans are will be entering LMAO DUDE REMOVE DUDE mode.
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
zimzam.jpg
7 KB, 261x193
>>57857619
>>
>>57857630
sure

>>57857684
not white.
>>
>>57857619
If that's what you think majority of white men looks like, then you're exaggerating how much you'll miss us.
>>
>>57857730
I know you people don't all look like that. But you guys are usually really fucking cute :3
I will miss you a lot :-(
>>
File: teemu milto.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
teemu milto.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
>>
File: bradpitt.jpg (17 KB, 230x261) Image search: [Google]
bradpitt.jpg
17 KB, 230x261
>>57857764
>We're usually cute.
...um, sure we are.
>>
>>57857764
You're the self-loathing hue from cuteboys, aren't you?
>>
>>57857838

Is that a Finn? lol.
>>
>>57857838
That's a black person who is also albino.

>>57857842
N-n-n-no.
Yes.
>>
>>57857838
>>57857853
just found this finn on instagram
>>
File: 1457920193247.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1457920193247.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>57857898
You seriously need to get off your computer and rethink your life choices mate.

Nothing wrong with liking guys who look different, but you take this shit to a bizarre and quite frankly disturbing extreme. You really come across as psychologically imbalanced, I think you should start wanking to brown chicks and maybe fix your brain chemistry, there's obviously something more going on here than an attraction to white lads.

The fact that I could recognize you, from the hordes of other thirsty Brazilians fags on the internet, should really worry you.
>>
>>57858085
L-E-A-V-E***M-E***A-L-O-N-E
>>
>>57858085
Fucking hell, you really put me down. I haven't posted anything about self loathing on that board for fucking ages, and you had to bring it up, instead of just posting cute guys. Fuck you, dude.
>>
File: jew boy.jpg (32 KB, 415x478) Image search: [Google]
jew boy.jpg
32 KB, 415x478
>>57858283
Fair enough. If you really have changed then I apologize, in that case it was very rude and inappropriate of me. You should still find it strange that I was able to recognize you, though.

Do you remember this man? Is he cute?
>>
File: Hell.jpg (85 KB, 1344x491) Image search: [Google]
Hell.jpg
85 KB, 1344x491
>>57858364
>Fair enough. If you really have changed then I apologize
No, I haven't changed. But I mean, really? You really really had to bring that up? What do you think it would do? Do you believe that would fix me or just fuck me up even further?
>>
>>57858085
Why are you so autistic m8? wew
>>
No fighting, just boipucc pls
>>
>>57859087
:-)
>>
>>57858403
I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I just don't want to see your particular brand of shitposting spread all over this board – if you don't act like that anymore, then great, I'm in the wrong and glad for it.
>>
>>57859244
france
>>
>>57859206
I just wanna know what you thought would happen.

"but you take this shit to a bizarre and quite frankly disturbing extreme."

"You really come across as psychologically imbalanced"

"there's obviously something more going on here than an attraction to white lads."

"The fact that I could recognize you, from the hordes of other thirsty Brazilians fags on the internet, should really worry you."

Look, I don't interact with anyone besides the folks here from this board.
You didn't need to post that. You really really didn't.
Now I'm crying like a fucking idiot. Well done.
>>
>>57857644
>>>/r/edit
>>>/t/umblr
>>>/s/afespace
>>
>>57859298
I have no particular desire to make you feel bad, I just don't want to put up with this shit on /int/ too. You damn well know why people disliked you on that other board, yet now it looks like you'll start that shit up here. If you only ever talk to people on this board, then don't actively shit it up – and maybe you won't, I don't know.

You left a bad enough impression that my first reaction was to rip into you, hoping that it might shame you and prevent you from acting that way on this board.

Considering how deeply unpleasant you had been to others, I thought you had a thicker skin and didn't expect to make you cry, that certainly wasn't my intention. I'm sorry.
>>
>>57859763
>I'm sorry.

Read your goddamned post before you tell me you're sorry.

"Yeah, you're a terrible person, you should kill yourself. Also, I'm sorry :DDDD"
>>
File: vYOvaP1.jpg (131 KB, 668x713) Image search: [Google]
vYOvaP1.jpg
131 KB, 668x713
>>
>>57859832
Look, you win, I'm a shitter and you're being unfairly targeted.

Just don't make the sort of posts you know I'm referencing and everyone will be happy.
>>
>>57860283
I just don't know how to do it.
I tried apologizing to the folks there, but they don't want to even acknowledge that I exist.
I didn't make this thread with the intention of creating trouble.
I just wanted a regular gay /int/ thread with the usual banter, but I wasn't expecting getting hit with a dose of reality.
I know I am maladjusted, and I'd like to change that, but I just don't know how. I really really don't. Everything I tried so far has failed.
I mean, I do love this board and the people in it.
I even cut my hair and made my eyebrows a feel days ago to show it to the folks on the vocaroo thread.

>>57860439
It's fine. Don't worry.
>>
>>57860439
How old are you/?
>>
File: white_male.jpg (70 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
white_male.jpg
70 KB, 500x750
>>
>>57857619
Why do you care amigos? All humanity will stop existing someday. Even the universe.
>>
I wish this was a cute brasileira I could marry and give citizenship too but it's some homosexual Brazilian guy....
>>
File: М 27.jpg (198 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
М 27.jpg
198 KB, 1280x959
>>
>fag thread
Just fuck off to /lgbt/ already.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.