[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Congratulations, madame president! What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
>Congratulations, madame president!

What do?
>>
File: 1247750995387.jpg (6 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
1247750995387.jpg
6 KB, 231x205
>>57857139
Why is she so popular when she's a chronic liar?
>>
>>57857139
Sneak into your country, get on welfare, rape her daughter, get Medal of Honour, get raped by Bill, and get some Chic-fil-a.
>>
continue on with my life because i don't have the misfortune of living in america
>>
Not a thing
>>
Finally kill myself. It's been a long time coming.
>>
>>57857177
>Why is she so popular
she's not

but neither is anyone else really
>>
>>57857177
She's the second most disliked after Trump
>>
well, if that bitch wins then it's game over for everyone. Shitty open-border politics, TPP (shit like nafta but much worse, and not only because it will screw internet and muh chinese cartoons) and more shit. Probably curling up at a corner and waiting for inevitable destruction of society (seriously though, i would just watch how trump supporters complain)
>>
>>57857330
I'd say she's more disliked
>>
I am honestly so confused over this election. Hillary Clinton is somehow leading the Democratic party, however I literally know zero people who supporter. yet I know several Trump supporters, and even more Bernie Sanders supporters.

I hate her with a passion. I also think it's quite sad, that within my lifespan of 25 years, 3 families have been in the Whitehouse. If she's elected, I will be 29 or even 33 years old before I finally see another name in the Whitehouse.
>>
>>57857177
muh it's about time for a women president
>>
Praise God it's not a russophile cuck Trump

Still shame not a based Ted Cruz though.
>>
File: 1453088050927.png (947 KB, 1440x1704) Image search: [Google]
1453088050927.png
947 KB, 1440x1704
for real though we are double fucked if we dont elect trump
>>
make a lot of memes
>>
>>57857139
Laugh as the cuckening happens
>>
>Americans are still in denial to the fact that she will in fact be their next President.

You guys are fucked
>>
File: Screenshot_20160405-154334~2.png (145 KB, 1440x1979) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160405-154334~2.png
145 KB, 1440x1979
>>57858257
>>
File: 1429667851530.jpg (29 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1429667851530.jpg
29 KB, 360x480
>>57857139
Prepare.
>>
>>57857139
Whatever. If she's in office then literally nothing changes the next 4 years, she's practically gonna be obamas 3rd term
>>
>>57857139
Praise the Lord because we elected a real person instead of a liberal or conservative meme.
>>
>>57858580
She's not going to be our next President. Trump hasn't even played dirty yet... He-has-so-far-been-only-super coy and dishing out some good rhetoric that the media is promoting about him in hopes to hurt him (e.g. illegals, muslims, ISIS, wall, obamacare) but it's only making him stronger. And pandering to the lower to lower-middle class socioeconomic white Americans who form the majority of Republican voters has put him in a strong lead against the other nominees; wait 'til corporate America makes its move.

Clinton only has core base democrats (uninformed democratic idealists) and mouth breathing liberals. Her real strategy is to use corporate America to rig as many votes- but here's the catch: Republicans and corporations are like peanut butter and jelly. Corporations don't like democrats as much Republicans. Corporate America will ask Trump when the time comes around what he can do for them and if he's willing to do more than the democratic party. How will Clinton win once they jump ship when Trump offers up better incentives and compromises.

Just my thoughts. PS. I didn't vote for Romney or McCain either.
>>
>>57858999
Trips confirm.
>>
>>57859147
You're wrong no way trump can win I want him to I really do so hopefully it starts a chain reaction of BTFOing leftie faggots but it's just not gonna happen.
>>
>>57859147
lol you're delusional. the mouth breathing liberals are bernie's base and democrats are the party of the corporations now.
>>
>>57857139
I'd probably come crawling to /int/ begging for help getting a job and a place to live in another country.
>>
>>57859220
and republican party isn't?

they're all bought, face it. nice oligarchy
>>
>>57857177
I don't you grasp how unbelievably stupid a good portion of our population is.
>>
>>57859641
Clinton is by far the best option out of all the candidates. At least her shit is based on evidence.
>>
>>57859147
the republicans are going to cockblock him at the convention
even if he does reach the magic number they can still call a referendum or do some other asspull
>>
>8 years for the first black President
>8 years for the first female President
>>
>>57859220
Steal from the rich to give to the poor is the democrats logic. Tax wall street for free post secondary education institutions and raise taxes on higher income earners. That is not the party of corporations at all. Do you see what I'm saying?

>>57859901
Republicans can't cock block him. He isn't dependent on donations, super PACS, and volunteers. He's a motherfucking billionaire. That's why he can't be silenced. American elections are pay-to-win and he can buy his way into this election no problem. Look how far he's gotten as a flip-flop republican and he's not even a politician technically, which isn't a bad thing. All the republicans hated him to start with, now he's being fucking endorsed left and right.
>>
>>57859857
>at least her shit is based on evidence

Yes. Her asshole.
>>
Anything but Hillary, please. That is not too much to ask, right?
Clinton e-mails already said that she will force a victory in Syria no matter what. Further polarisation of the world shouldn't happen.
So, Americans, even if you don't support Trump, the least thing you can do is NOT vote for Hillary. This election is making me scared.
>>
>>57860313
the establishment get to decide who receives the party's nomination
thats why kasich is still in the race. kasich mathematically can never win, he's just there so neither cruz nor trump can reach the magic number.
the republicans are going to do an asspull at the convention and probably do a brokered convention
>>
>>57857177
>Why is she so popular when she's a chronic liar?
You really have no idea what our federal government is like, do you? Literally EVERYONE in the executive and legislative branches are bullshit spewing power cucks.
>>
why is her """smile""" so terrifying
>>
>>57859857
She's the worse. If you look up what she did as SoS and First Lady she actually did a terrible job. She, by herself, closed a branch of the government to make money for friends and herself, later to be sued by the US government and lose. Costs tax payers millions for her fuck ups.

She also got our ambassador in Benghazi killed.

"Can you up the security here in Benghazi, it's getting kind of crazy, if not can we go home please?" -Ambassador
"No bitch, you ain't going anywhere either, deal with it faggot cause I'll be taking a trip out their in a couple of months" -Hillary
"Let's kill the US Ambassador and try to get it on cam since they got no security lol" -Terrorists

Don't ever get me started on how many times she's broken the law and can't be indited.
>>
>>57857177
Glass houses, hans.
>>
>>57860517
I see where you're coming from, but I remember a guy who was worse than Trump who had binders full of women getting the nomination who was a fucking Mormon.

Trump will have zero problems.
>>
>>57860714
>worse than Trump
The fact that a meme phrase like "binders full of women" apparently influences your perception of him is disturbing, you can't really be tha
>a fucking Mormon
Nevermind, got it.

This moron well represents why this country is so completely fucked.
>>
>>57860714

Honestly the worst part about Romney was him being Mormon and it's influences on his politics. Aside from his psychotic Christian cult, he wasn't terrible.
>>
>>57859857

Yes, consistent evidence of being absolute awful even by law/government standards
>>
you're all hating on hillary just because she's a woman as expected from 4chan retards
>>
>>57861218
i'm too high for this shit bro

but

i'm voting Trump. cause he'll make america great again
>>
>>57857139
go vote in the upcoming libyan elections
>>
>>57857139
Move to Australia before she bombs my country again.
>>
put this on repeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrh5h9acg8
>>
File: 1460265287918.jpg (425 KB, 1190x1684) Image search: [Google]
1460265287918.jpg
425 KB, 1190x1684
>>57861602
>>
>>57857139
she will bring 90s back
>>
>>57857139
Nothing happens. Nothing at all.
>>
>>57858432
it's look more like it's some Rome election where people vote on biggest powerful families
>>
>>57859147
top lel
half of biggest USA corporations presidents support Trump
>>
I'll read all the asshurt on pol. Honestly she probably won't be disastrous even though she's psychopathic. She just won't fix much. She would be terrible if America got attacked again though
>>
>>57857139
Nuke canada
>>
Honestly the first thing I would do is head to /pol/ and make about 10 shitpost threads to trigger them.
>>
>>57857177
But anon, politicians are all professional liars.
>>
>>57857139
[triggered]
>>
>>57857139
15$ an hour is cool I guess.
>>
File: colonel sanders.jpg (61 KB, 1200x680) Image search: [Google]
colonel sanders.jpg
61 KB, 1200x680
Why don't Americans feel le bern?
>>
>>57871282
Black people don't want free college, just more gibsmedat
>>
File: real-and-fake.jpg (27 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
real-and-fake.jpg
27 KB, 400x228
>>57860609
Because that's the smile of a psychopath
>>
>>57861218
A good thing being a bitch, kike or nigger is that you can always say that the haters are sexist/antisemitic/racist.
>>
>>57871360
>free
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.