[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the situation in your country turns so bad that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1460004580052.png (1 MB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1460004580052.png
1 MB, 540x960
If the situation in your country turns so bad that it's worse than Sweden or Germany, in the sense that it has a bleak future, which country would you move to?
>>
>>57855831
The Gold Coast, Australia
>>
Estonia
>>
>>57855972
They have niggers there.
Btw they are worse than black niggers.

https://youtu.be/1EjizrQjt9Y
>>
>>57856024
I don't even get their problems
"SUKA I HAET LIVE FASCIST CUNTRY WITH GOOD PAY AND LIVING"
>>
Argentina definitely

Find a nice town in the south to settle in
>>
canada
>>
>>57856024
>You will never live in white Baltimore
>>
the netherlands
>>
>>57856088
Most of the russians first ever encountered bathtube and shower with hot water when they visited konigsberg in 1950.
Most of them used bathtubes as a dishwasher.
Dont fall for russian superiority bait.
Ussr started to produce toilet papers only in 1960s so russians just loke kazaks first started to wipe their ass with an actual fabricated toilet paper even after the africans.
Btw that toilet papers were like sanding papers
>>
>jumping ship at the sign of trouble
>>
>>57856122
>move from a bleak future to a bleach future
>>
>>57855831

If you leave your country you are as bad as the migrants you are running away from and are a pathetic waste of life that you wont make your own country better, and no use to your new country whatsoever.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.