[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Countries that are going to make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: crisis management.jpg (124 KB, 980x681) Image search: [Google]
crisis management.jpg
124 KB, 980x681
You can only post in this thread if the debt of your country is shrinking in comparison to your GDP and would survive another economic crisis

Invited: Countries that know how to balance a budget
Not invited: Countries that don't think about the future generation
Definitely not invited: Greece, Japan and USA.
>>
Ghana.
>>
>>57854207
Y-you can't be here
>>
File: 1460239871468.png (80 KB, 191x201) Image search: [Google]
1460239871468.png
80 KB, 191x201
>>57854390
Try and fucking stop us. We're keeping the economy afloat and could rack up a gorillion dollars of debt and no one would make us pay up.
>>
>>57856323
>gorillion dollars of debt and no one would make us pay up

If by that you mean losing credability to the point where no one will lend you money anymore and the only way for O-BAM-a to keep up the wasteful spending of the public sector is to print more money (more debt to federal reserve) until your whole country goes into hyper inflation and everyone is outside killing each other like the purge for a piece of bread and out of the wreckage comes some asshat who will say "hey let's make an American Union with an Amero, I swear this won't happen again, trust us" and everyone trusts him and everything is set for another even bigger melt down in 20 years then yes. I agree with you. No one would make you pay up.
>>
Where's our gold gone? Where's our gold gone?!
>>
>>57856930
we've been selling it off since the 60s or some shit

we're not a gold based economy, nobody is

there is literally 0 reason to hold onto gold reserves. We're Canada, we have fucktons of natural resources that will be much more important in the future than just gold reserves. We'll do just fine.
>>
File: squad.gif (4 MB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
squad.gif
4 MB, 400x291
>>57856906
God, I bet you wish it worked that way.
>>
File: 1459800501310.jpg (114 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
1459800501310.jpg
114 KB, 625x505
>>57856906
it's too late to hear this shit. I'll just flee north to your country.
>>
>>57854164
Nigeria
>>
>>57854164
We invented the sovereign default and we defaulted around 14 times. We are gonna make it as usual.
>>
>>57863025
As Bismarck said, Spain truly is the strongest nation in the history of the world: even after centuries of trying to destroy themselves they never succeeded.
>>
>>57864304
That's a fake quote but it describes Spain perfectly.
>>
We have the OECD's most functional deficit, but it's going up, but both sides of politics have a hardon for reducing it.
Do we count?
>>
>>57859656
>>
File: oi.webm (198 KB, 346x216) Image search: [Google]
oi.webm
198 KB, 346x216
>>57859656
He can't keep getting away with it!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.