[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it really like being Mexican?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
What's it really like being Mexican?
>>
CHI
>>
I lose my head over it
>>
Like this apparently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-yf4DArX7E
>>
Why not ask your father?
>>
>>57852323
FUCKING DELET THIS
>>
I really want to know the experience of being Mexican somehow

Such a beautiful culture desu and I'll never be a part of it.

Any Mexi-anons share my feelings?
>>
File: 1441308938120.jpg (370 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1441308938120.jpg
370 KB, 1024x689
>>57852403
>Any Mexi-anons share my feelings?

No, but have this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm7UTsXJNfw
>>
Ask your Dad.
>>
>>57852444

>WE WUZ DIVERSITY N SHIET

But seriously that was nice. Thanks.
>>
>>57852361
Are you "friki"?
>>
Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t43cmbezy-M

In fact if you want to know about Mexican urban city life I recommend all his videos, I think he's the best Mexican youtuber out there.
>>
>>57852636
He is ok, for a naive middle upper class faggot.
>>
Like a bag of sand and salty coins
>>
>>57852295
are the really pale ones supposed to be jews?
>>
>>57852322
>>57852361
>>57852444
>>57852490
>>57852636
>>57852670
>>57852674

tell me some random good memories

I will accumulate
>>
>>57852701

They are Spaniards led by Cortes (top left monstrosity), the World Eater
>>
>>57852729
Some narcos pointed at me with some AK47's some years ago. It was nice of them to not shoot me.

True story.
>>
>>57852753
no I mean, there's like three of them that don't even look human but like vampires
>>
And this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTd9xEGI7j8
>>
>>57852729
It was late night and i was blitzed when i stopped to some taco stand for grub, since they noticed that i was so fucked up i got a little extra serving and it tasted glorious.
>>
>>57852729
>I started drinking when I was 14
>my best friend got into rehab after loosing a leg in a car crash 4 years ago.
>I know 4 people that are directly connected to the narco business.
>The first time I bribed a police officer was when I was 16 years old after they caught me smoking weed in my car with a girl I was dating/fucking with in that time.
>I've never heard a gunshot in my life.
>I'm currently living in Mexico city because of Uni, and I spend most of the time with hipsters and hippies.
>A rumor was spread out in one of my uni's faculties a lot of years ago; that a professor was actively recruiting guerrilleros in order to fight for a communist state.
>I know a shit ton of commies, and I don't mean softcore commies that cry out in US campuses, I mean some weird as fuck commies, that are just waiting the time for a rise.
>>
>>57853167
>I've never heard a gunshot in my life.
How?
>>
>>57853301
I haven't been in the north, and live in a not so dangerous part of Mexico city.
>>
>>57853340
I live in one of the best neighborhoods in the Benito Juarez borough, and even I have heard gunshots before.
>>
>>57853432
dunno maybe luck, I've only been for two years in the city.
Maybe there were, but they were to far away or I was to distracted to even care, But I seriously haven't heard a gunshot in my life.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.