[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Came to the states from a third world Communist shithole.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1434724812063s.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1434724812063s.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>Came to the states from a third world Communist shithole.
>No siblings whatsoever.
>Parents expect me to do great things in my life.
>Spent the majority of my childhood day-dreaming and watching classical films like Lawrence of Arabia where the protagonist does something larger than life.
>Now 21-years-old.
>Too stupid to enter STEM.
>Only talents whatsoever revolve around the arts.
>Can't make a living from writing in the 21st century.
>Tfw the only things I'm good at is writing and lifting heavy things up and putting them back down again.
>Majoring in Criminal Law but a part of me thinks I am wasting my youth and classes have all but killed my enthusiasm for the career.
>Tfw the only thing I find enjoyable at this point in my life is bodybuilding.
>I don't even know where I'm going with my life anymore.
>Have reached the point where I wish for WW3 every day just so I can be drafted and have a purpose in my life.

BIGGEST JEST OF THE CENTURY!!
>>
>>57848899
Which communist shithole?
>>
>>57849003

Canada probably
>>
>>57849017
Nah, he sounds like a slav or some shit
>>
>>57849003
Germany most likely
>>
>>57849003
Poland, our American diaspora is the worst
>>
>>57848899
You know you can join the army anyway, right?
Who knows; might give you inspiration for a standout novel. It has worked before...
>>
>>57849003
Cuba.
>>
>>57848899
You can make a fortune from writing if you are TRULY talented . Apparently you are not one of them.
>>
>>57849140
I legit don't even know anymore. I'm 21 and holding that decision off for too long is a shit idea. I kinda wanna try to get a job at a gym or something just so I can meet people who have competed, befriend them and hopefully they can hook me up. Bodybuilding is the only thing I truly enjoy and I just wanna spend my life lifting.
>>
Get an English degree and teach overseas,that must be fun.
>>
>>57848899
You could be Arnold m8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.