[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I /Ireland/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1456609258949.jpg (24 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
1456609258949.jpg
24 KB, 506x337
I'm thinking about moving to Ireland after uni. What do you think, /int/? Should I do it? Why? Why not?

I have a lot of distant family there and most of my friends have close family there since most of the people I hang out with are super Irish.
>>
fuck off we're full
>>
my opinion is that i dont want any more foreigners in europe
>>
>>57844957
Super Irish? C-can you explain that to me please?
>>
File: advice.jpg (112 KB, 1277x719) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
112 KB, 1277x719
>>57844957
>I am 1/64 ______ , so I am basically _______, ok
>t.Amerifat
Nobody likes you anywhere, you third generation "diaspora" faggots
>>
What expectations would you have if you came?

Maybe we could confirm or dispel some of 'em?
>>
Is Ireland a beautiful place for tourism? Which cultural activities are common?
>>
File: "Irish American".jpg (10 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
"Irish American".jpg
10 KB, 198x254
>>57844957
>people I hang out with are super Irish.

This is the American definition of Irish though. lol

>Muh Heritage!
>>
>>57848084
Ireland is amazing. I would answer your questions but I have to give a presentation tomorrow in work. Kill me now desu.

Godspeed, Peruvian.
>>
MUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HERRRRRITTAAGGGEEEEEE

Fucking hate these retards in my country
>>
File: IMG_9320.png (398 KB, 639x399) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9320.png
398 KB, 639x399
>>57848084

Comone cultural activities

>Stealing scrap metal
>Pulling up phone and power lines to sell as scrap metal and trying not to get zapped
>Trying to woo your female cousins into marriage
>Coursing (dog chases a hare) - gamble on it
>Horse racing - gamble on it
>Excessive alcohol consumption
>Bitching about the English
>>
Could any of you Irish give me the lowdown on the Travellers? I hate to be muh heritage, but my father says we may have some lineage in that. I read briefly and came to the conclude that they're gypsies, real opinions would be nice though.
>>
>>57850252

L
E
L
>>
>>57850290
Tell me Mick, am I fucked?

IS IT THAT BAD?
>>
>>57850252

Travellers are hated in Ireland, but it really doesn't matter whether you have traveller heritage, or nromal irish heritage, you're a plastic paddy and will be hated everywhere you go.
>>
File: 1321286057001.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1321286057001.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>57850332

I guess you are lucky since you are not a real knacker
>>
>>57850374
Why are they hated? are they hated in Scotland and England too? Seems the whole world is getting tired of tourists, can't go anywhere.
>>
>>57850405

They are hated because will rob your house and shit on the floor, and then batter you to death for a laugh
>>
>>57850374
75% Irish, but the 25% Croatian/Eastern European Gangbang commandeered full control somehow.
Brother looks more potato monger though.
>>
>>57850405

I mean 'travellers' as in a specific breed of gypsys in Ireland, not tourists, unless I was just baited.
>>
>>57850491

Literally doesn't matter, you're still going to be an obnoxious faggot who thinks the troubles are still in full swing.
>>
MUH HERITAGE
>>
>>57850528
fuckin rude tbqh senpai

as punishment you'll have to let go of northumbria
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.