[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF, Is this normal in america???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 7F9[1].jpg (203 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
7F9[1].jpg
203 KB, 660x880
WTF, Is this normal in america???
>>
>>57842897
Yes, pretty normal Senpai.
>>
>>57842897
One time I saw two niggers that didn't even need it riding around for fun. It was good.
>>
>>57842897
you know its kind of weird. only about 1 out 10 people i interact with are considered overweight. Even though i know the obese rates are higher than that. I guess if you have hobbies that include some type of physical activity you avoid seeing them.
>>
>>578428
I work in a grocery and can can confirm. I'm glad it Is though because I bring them back into the store when whales leave them outside and it's nice to sit for a little
>>
>>57842897

Yeah. Our obesity rate is near 60%
>>
File: justchillin.jpg (213 KB, 738x800) Image search: [Google]
justchillin.jpg
213 KB, 738x800
>>57842897
completely normal, me on the left
>>
>>57842897
I used them, and i'm not fat t b h.
5'10" 160lb (177cm, 72kg) to be exact
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>57843623
>I'm not fat
>>
>>57843685
I-I'm not... I swear
>>
Where do these people get money for all that junk food?
>>
>>57843860
It's actually cheaper to eat unhealthy here. But yeah... that's no excuse for them to eat that much junk food.
>>
>>57842897
Is that a stop&shop?
>>
>>57843860
There is a reason all of these pics are in a Walmart.
>>
>>57843860
disability, welfare, etc. etc.

not like they need much, an entire shopping cart full of junk food can be under $100
>>
>>57844102
You eat a lot to get desability.
You get disability and get welfare to buy even more food.
Omg sounds like a paradise, wish I was American.
>>
>>57843249
That's because BMI is bullshit. When I was young I was considered overweight and you could see my ribs.

BMI should be changed to where it scales based on BF %.
>>
>>57842897
No
>>
>>57844166
It's only nice when you're a kid or in college. You can walk to a gas station and buy tons of sweets, soda, and chips for under $5.

then you turn into an adult and need to kick the addiction because now you have a stable income and need to resist eating junk food every day for dinner
>>
>>57842897
I'm really surprised how a woman can become that fat without shame. too much freedom in Murrica
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.