[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian tourists are worst!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: russia tourists.png (962 KB, 780x1083) Image search: [Google]
russia tourists.png
962 KB, 780x1083
Loud mouthed, rude, dont follow lines, no patience, think world revolves around them. Yes this is coming from an american. That should tell you how bad they are.
Me and my co-workers avoid dealing with russian tourists. Fucking bydlos!
>>
>>57842415

I can second this, they are the most obnoxious tourists i have ever witnessed.
>>
>>57842415
germans were the worst tourist?
kek, they are the best tourist here
>>
>>57842415
Brits are the worst tourists.

This isn't even banter this is like a point of pride for them
>>
>>57843568

Article by brits who got butthurt because german tourists reserved sunloungers before they could
>>
>>57843790
>Brits are the worst tourists
can confirm
>>
>>57842415
>Me and my co-workers avoid dealing with russian tourists. Fucking bydlos!
Tipping is for the birds.
>>
>>57843872
lmao the sunlounger wars. you're right though.

personally I think germans and brits are as bad as each other.
>>
>>57843790
>not partaking in logging
>>
>russians
>not stinky chinks
>>
>>57844052
brits are by far worse, inb4 "don't go wherever young northerners happen to go to that year", don't tell me not to dress slutty tell them not to rape etc etc
>>
TOP WORST TOURIST
>1) Russians
>2) Germans
>3) Brits
>4) Peninsula Arabs
>5) Japanese

POWER GAP

>99) Americans
desu.

t. a citizen of a country which holds 40m tourist every year.
>>
>>57844439

What's wrong with the Japanese? As far as I know they just take pictures of inane things.
I've heard mainland Chinese are one of the worst groups in existence.
>>
>>57842415
oh vey, but average russian has no money to travel
>>
>2012
>summer holidays in egypt
>all in all nice hotel in hurghada
>first week went super nice and chill
>second week a busload of russians arrive
>oh boy
>SUKA BLJAT all day long
>10am going to one of the restaurants for breakfast
>drunken russians everywere
>try to avoid them by going to the smaller pool area
>there is no escape
>one drunk russian pissing into the pool from the ledge
>hotel worker tells him to stop
>russian turns around and aims the piss stream at the hotel guy while cursing SUKA etc
>all his buddy cheer
>go to the beach which atleast is a little bit more silent
>dinner time
>restaurant area opens
>russians storm to the buffet and load their plates to the maximum limit with all kinds of foods
>one plate at a time isnt enough though
>each one of them gets atleast 3 plates
>they barely eat anything because they are too busy getting drunk
>they leave a shitload of food behind which the hotel staff has to throw away

atleast we could get away to the beach which the russians kind of avoided for uknown reasons
>>
File: 64884.jpg (69 KB, 467x313) Image search: [Google]
64884.jpg
69 KB, 467x313
I thought it was the brits who were the worst
>>
>>57844439

Atleast you don't get any russians this year. But why are we second place though?
>>
>>57844882
cuz ur like brits with autism
>>
>>57844852
Nasty propaganda. we literally keep the Mediterranean financially viable.
>>
>>57844852
Depends where you go I suppose, the middle classes will be the best in the world. God help you if me and the lads are drinking.
>>
>>57844439
I fucking hate Turkey, will never visit that shithole again. I'll better go to Balikal or Black sea in summer.
>>
>live in alpine skiing village
>too expensive for bydlo
>only upper middle class and upper class

Granted, rich Russians are probably the worst assholes on earth, but they spend thousands each day and thus are valuable for the economy so no matter how rude, people are still nice to them. Less rich russkis would mean more unemployed people.
>>
>>57844882

Because if they wanted to see Germans they'd just go back to their home country
>>
File: 1442536398006.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1442536398006.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>57845120
>>
>>57843872
it looks like all of those chairs have towels on them reserving the seat. what makes the 3 circled any different?
>>
>>57845391

Read the description below the picture
>>
>>57843872
desu I just wanna get me and the lads all together and just lay on all those loungers just to piss the people who think they can "reserve" them off
>>
>>57845454
yes. that much is obvious. It just says that those circled are british towels but all of the chairs in that picture appear to have towels on them too so what makes those 3 any different?
>>
>>57845042
I don't understand why people don't just go to Sochi, it's basically the same thing except you won't get allah boom boom'd by suicide bombers
>>
>>57844439
30 mil only this year :)))))))

Thats for your support of ISIS
>>
>>57845590
Rest of them are germans
>>
>>57845763
russians didn't make up 10 million tourists

>support of ISIS
proof?
>>
>>57845763
Fuck no, that's bad news, a jobless Turkey and next thing you know 6million new Turkish in France, U.K and Germany
>>
>>57845592
Sochi is more expansive and services are worst. Turkey used to be a cheap shithole with clean beaches, but people are so fuckcing disgusting fucking filthy piece of muslim cockroach shit. I'll never ever go to a muslim t*rk country. They fucking should be bombed just like Syria and Lybia.
>>
>>57845864
Many peoiple transfer to ISIS through Turkey. Do you live on the Mars that you didn't know that fact?
>>
>>57846055
Well the border isn't 30 meters wide you know. America with all its fences and guards etc still had millions of Mexicans crossing the border to USA.
>>
Nuke Russia desu
>>
File: Doggo 1.jpg (67 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
Doggo 1.jpg
67 KB, 500x351
w-what do you think about american tourists?
>>
>>57845864
Not only russians but other europeans canceled their vacations after some terrorists attacks

Same with Egypst and Tunisia
>>
>>57846055
fag
>>
>>57846190
what about proof of supporting isis
>>
>>57846009
>>57846055

obsessed t b h
>>
>>57846190
hehe, they'd better cancel refugees as well.
>>57846181
Fatties in baggy clothes. But thanks god we don't have them.
>>57846118
Why did you mention border? They take the plane I guess.
>>
>>57845763
they embargoed polish apples and it sold two times more in next year. by this logic it will be 50. not likely i love touristshits or something.
>>
>>57844852
I dunno, man. I know we're pretty bad, but are we really worse than the Chinese?
>>
>>57846240
You are like russians withy muh proofs proofs

Just use basic logic

Turkey have huge army and yet they are shelling kurds in syria who are fighting with ISIS

Turkish secret service have connections to ISIS and ISIS is supplied alnost completely from turkish borders
>>
>>57842415
I've heard the Chinese tourists are pretty bad.
They even give special courses for the tourist industry here on how to deal with the them
>>
>>57846349
then obviously you don't know shit about us american tourists are some of the best and most respectful in the world
>>
>>57843790
This. British bydlo tier tourists are worst.
They have to weak heads and no manners.
>>
>>57846400
Different standards

Chinsese are messy and rude but thats bcs they are from the other side of the globe and most of them grow up in some inland rice plantage

Brits on the other hand are just retarded
>>
>>57846448
you say use basic logic then why don't you as well, Turkey has been attacking ISIS too, shelling them and killing them, detaining them, deporting them, jailing them, black listing them.

Also you continue to make statements but I don't see any evidence, I can give proofs for the things I'm saying though.
>>
>>57846247
I know few Fins, Estonians and Russians which converted to Islam, then travelled to Turkey, and from there they went to ISIS to fight for Islam. You don't tell me shit, Mehmet. They've been in news. I can search to provide evidence, but I'm lazy.

Turkey is famous ISIS buttlicker, fucking should be nuked.
>>
>>57846479
L O U D
O
U
D
>>
>>57846181

Very polite and friendly usually. I don't work around or with tourists though. At the very least they speak english.
>>
>>57846647
noise sensitivity is a sign of autism
>>
>>57846644
how on earth turey is responsible for their stupidity? your cops can also prevent them going syria but in fact you want to get rid of them without spending any money while you blaming turey who owns 900km border with syria and houses 2.5 million syrians.
we send many of them back to their countries b tw.
>>
Such a beautiful region with wonderful neighbours I'm living, jezus. All that shit just in few kilometeres from my hometown.
>>
russian tourists are cancer and japanese are by far the best
>>
>>57846783
And a constant need to shout your thoughts at the person next to you?
>>
The only bad tourists in France are french tourists.
>>
>>57846857
i like how your version of google maps shows crimea as russian
>>
>>57846853
that picture fails to state that the guy was actually deported not once but twice
>>
>>57846853
Those are Turkish authorities. What about Turkish non-officcials which secretly have sentiments to their Islamic brothers? Your mentality is no different from the rest of Arabic countries. Just because you raped and enslaved slavs and Greeks and occupied our Orthodox Constantinopol - that doesn't make you less barbarian and extremist.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.