[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ Joke Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1414544015198.jpg (95 KB, 540x572) Image search: [Google]
1414544015198.jpg
95 KB, 540x572
An American, a Canadian, a Brit and an Irishman walk into a bar. The American approaches the bar first (bold as he is) and demands the barkeep's very best American microbrew. "American microbrews are patrician you uncultured yuropoor swine!" the burger bellows while he pays the bartender in grease. The Brit follows, ordering room temperature lager swill. "You faggots wouldn't understand anyway." he snarls. "We built your countries while drinking this." he keeps mumbling under his breath. Then the Irishman staggers forward, but he trips, slams his head against the bar and passes out. The barkeep hurries towards him and starts draining his blood because everbody knows a mick consists of 90% alcohol. Finally the Canadian asks the barkeep for a Moosehead in a calm and eloquent manner, but the barkeep grins and raises his eyebrows. When the Canadian is about to ask what's wrong the barkeep bursts into laughter, screaming "A FUCKING LEAF CAN'T MAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT UP M8 KEKMAO".

Good joke, no?
>>
File: 1399798240642.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1399798240642.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>57834396
Pic related.

Also while you're at it, pls visit the nearest mental asylum at your earliest convenience.
>>
>>57834586
Why? You faggots should lap this shit up since everything I mentioned is the main gist that's keeping this board alive.
>>
>>57834586
Also are you hungry? xD
>>
you cucktrains don't like jokes? they loved this one on r/4chaninternational
>>
first for /balt/
>>
File: 1430699595085.gif (565 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1430699595085.gif
565 KB, 500x624
>>57835094
it's too long
>>
a dutchman walks into a bar, orders a really small foamy beer, spills his drink, and floods the entire country
>>
File: wallpaper_tulp_animaatjes-26.jpg (239 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_tulp_animaatjes-26.jpg
239 KB, 2560x1600
>>57835290
Nice one, have a tulip.
>>
>>57835290
>not 'a dutchman swims into a bar'

Lost opportunity
>>
>>57835437
that would ruin the punchline though, how do you flood something that's already been flooded
>>
Your joke was bad, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>57835466
That was the punchline
>>
Toothpaste trying to impress his internet pals again
>>
>>57835492
you can't open with a punchline
>>
>dutch humor
>>
>>57835529
Sure you can
>>
>>57835569
>>57835546
>>
>>57835582
>>
>>57835520
I'm not your pal, friend
>>
>>57835730

I'm not your friend, guy.
>>
poles are plumbers XDDDDXDXDDDDDXDxDxDxDXDXDXdxdxDXdXDxdXDXDDDxdxXXxDXD
>>
>>57834396
>room temperature lager
It's served at cellar temperature, not room temperature. So that's 12-14C.
>>
>>57837403
You mean proto-Russians? xDDXDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDD
>>
A German, an Italian and an Irishman are caught and offered three ways to be executed

To be shot in the head
To be lynched
To be injected with AIDS

'Give me der bullet' says the German, and dies instantly.
'I-a want-a the rope!' says the Italian, and snap!, he dies.
'Give me some of that AIDS stuff" says the Irishman. The guards, initially confused but amused, inject him.

He starts laughing hysterically, further confusing the guards, before he requests another shot.

At his point he's on the floor in tears so the guards finally ask him 'Why are you laughing you madman?'

He replies 'Ya fecking idiots, I am wearing a condom!'
>>
So a Brit, a Frenchman, a spaniard, and a German are Skyping an American friend of there's, but the dumb American can't figure out the webcam. After fiddling with it for a while e finally gets the thing working and he asks if they can see him. They respond :
"Yes"
"Oui
"Si"
"Ja"
>>
a man is fishing by himself on a lake, he's counting up how many fish he's caught so far, and he counts "one, two, three, four..." But then gets distracted by something and he says "God dammit!" But God isn't having that, so he scoops out half of the guys brain.
So the man goes back to counting "wan, doo, tree, fooer..." But again is distracted "haws Tammin" but God is still not having it, so he scoops out the other half of his brain.

So he goes back to counting "un, deux, trois..."
>>
>>57834396
After these events transpire, the Dutch bartender evacuates the bar because it was flooded by the whole two milliliters of the Irishman's piss.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.