[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the commonwealth. Fuck the queen. No representation without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 2000x1000
Fuck the commonwealth. Fuck the queen. No representation without taxation. Fuck Bono, fuck sex pistols, fuck tea, fuck new Pakistan.
My only loyalty is to the leaf. UK and the shit commonwealth can go to hell.
>>
t.Peng Ying chung
>>
wow rude
>>
>A Commonwealth realm is one of 16 sovereign states that are members of the Commonwealth of Nations, have Queen Elizabeth II as the reigning constitutional monarch, and have in common the same royal line of succession.
>Monarchy of Canada
>1931
>Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 1022x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 1022x512
>>57834078
>>
What sort of actual authority does the Canadian Mountain Police have?

Are they they like the FBI? Some type of national police force?
>>
>>57834078
How rude!
>>
A LOT OF LOYALTY
>>
>>57835173
thought police/time cops
>>
>>57835173
The latter. Thought hey do fulfill a lot of roles similar to the FBI
>>
When will Canada, new Zealand and Australia cast off their shackles
>>
>>57834164
>I don't understand formalities and understanding the roles and ranks of the commonwealth confuses me, but here's what I have copied from Wikipedia: the post
>>
>>57834078
DOG BLESS THE LEAF
>>
There's no reason for Canadians go be loyal to their country. Canada is a meme country anyways.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.