[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Switzerland?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: niceeee.png (1 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
niceeee.png
1 KB, 450x300
>>
boring
>>
Neutral
>>
>>57832445
good political system, but jewy people
>>
A plus sign
>>
>Not in EU
>Voted SVP
9/10 pretty based
>>
>>57832542
>>57832527
>>57832571
I was hoping to hear serious comments.

Like how does it compare to other European countries? I heard its more rightwing, more xenophobic and far less cucked version of Scandinavia.
>>
''''''''''''neutral''''''''''''
>>
Gay
>>
>>57832663
I am serious it is fucking boring
>>
>>57832719
It's less cucked than the US and pretty much beats the U.S in every conceivable index. Happier, higher HDI, higher standard of living, ect .
>>
Lucky bastards that harbour our precious taxes
>>
File: 1445824514203.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445824514203.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>57832445
I'm interested in knowing too.
>>
>>57832821
it sure is more entertaining to cut down every fucking tree in the country pakito
>>
meme country
>>
Rich as fuck, nice landscapes, based Melonpan.

Pic related.
>>
>>57832663
>I heard its more rightwing, more xenophobic and far less cucked version of Scandinavia.
That's literally every non-Scandi country in Europe.
>>
>>57832445
basically the best place in the world to live assuming you can afford to, but boring culturally
>>
>>57832592
This
>>
>French part - cucks, deserve annihilation

>German part- upright SS soldiers
Pic related is a poster against immigrants from the strongest party
>>
>>57832445
I heard you can travel down the mountains via metal slide.
I think that's pretty rad.
>>
Is it true that bank in Switzerland got money Jews who died in gas oven left?
>>
>>57832445
sucks, dont come here. as many rapefugees as Germany
>>
>>57835752
it shocked me how many blacks and rando immigrants you guys have around now, I was there last summer and it was completely different from the last time I was there in 2005 or 2006 or so
>>
it's pretty cool desu
>>
>>57835831
>>57835752
are scandis welcome? i guess im fucked anyway becuase i dont know french, italian or german
>>
>>57832663
>swiss
>xenophobic

They have the most foreign born people of Europe m8
>>
Schweiz is a pretty nice place to live in. They're staunchly anti-Islam and foreign immigration, have a functioning system of direct democracy and remain uncucked by the EU.

They're also fairly rude to foreigners however, especially Germans. That's fucked if you consider that German immigration is one of the factors which made Switzerland what it is today.

I can understand expecting foreigners to speak the languages of Switzerland though. That's the absolute minimum of respect and should be standard in every country.
>>
>>57835222
well yes kek
>>
>>57835961
>They're staunchly anti-Islam and foreign immigration
I wonder where this stereotype comes from, its interesting that its a common stereotype while also being the opposite of true
>>
>>57836414
Because for the small minds of /pol/ being rich automatically being right-wing and anti-immigration
>>
>>57835743
Yes

>>57835398
No but I meant they're even more rightwing and xenophobic than the average Western Euro country, especially shithole England.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.