[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Korea Election Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (429 KB, 618x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429 KB, 618x395
President park lost her army because of 더민주&국민 party's sweep.
How does it affect to NK?
>>
>>57830344
White piggy go home.
>>
>>57830344
korean leftist parties are basically pro NK/china and anti japan/america. thats it. i think korea is gonna be worse at least politically. the left dont have a realistic strategy to the current political situation in asia. they are just driven by only ethnic ideologies and emotions. theyd suck chinas dick again
>>
>>57830344
Korea will be the most democracy country in east asia.
Russia-The united Russia
China-The communist party of China
Japan-LDP←This fucking jjokbari believe I'm better than China and Russia.
Korea-NFP40% MPK40% PP20%
And... Sry taiwan i dont know your politics.
Anyway, we r the best democracy country in east asia.^^
>>
>>57834513
nah man just face it
the left are gonna suck china and kims dicks over again, and it means they are gonna break up the relationship with jikbariland and murika
your country would be something more hopeless than hell chosun
i wont stop you from fucking those jjokbaris and amerifats but you should face the reality of the current asia and the west without that sentiments and bigotry/hyperbole of korean media
>>
>>57835176
Well... Korea will never break up the relationship until Japan do that.
And i dont understand your comment. Suck.. What? Yeah, Korea want to be a friend with China and Russia because we want to make NK be butthurt that they are International isolation. But, why r you butthurt?
>>
THIS IS COMING FROM THE PEOPLE WHO EAT DOGS?
>>
>>57835841
you view is very biased toward korean media, especially leftist media, and sound just like what park and the govt were claiming before, like "we can get along with both china and murika". remember she joined the army parade in china and as the result she eventually got nothing to deal with nk from china.
its also funny seemingly you believe the left arent gonna suck up to kim. the real is the opposite of your view if you ask me.

japanese and american point of view of the current sk is completely, literally, COMPLETELY different than what youd imagine or average koreans believe, and you and most koreans havent notice it yet. if the left put the president in the current climate of sk, things would go far worse. i just told him a piece of the realities even though i knew it wouldnt make sense to him.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1300x904) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1300x904
>>57835841
Korea should be a nuclear armed neutral country. So if Japan or China invades they auto nuke everyone.
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 370x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 370x320
>>57838341
Nope. Never happens
>>
>>57838341
stupid korean media, though its a main paper there, is just claiming it right now.
its beyond ridiculous. to begin with where will they get plutonium from. If they get to make it by themselves, they are gonna be like former iran at least or nk at the worst, and the economy will fall apart all the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 400x388
>>57838662
And they become facist and Korean Hilter will be make the greater Korean reach happen after they exterminate the japs and chinks.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 2620x2216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 2620x2216
>>57839097
*greater Korean reich*
Thousand year reich for the gook race.
Don't worry the gook messiah will come.
>>
>>57839298
Damn, we need tons of barbed wire and fence then. I can't take that long GOP :(
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 477x539
>>57839735
That's why you must vote ultra-far right. They will make Korea great again
>>
File: image.png (157 KB, 509x383) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 509x383
>>57839861
Oh god part time right supporters dazzling me again... I won't
>>
I've been studying Korean for a few months, but I don't know much about the politics and parties there. Someone, pls, give me the south korean politics 101
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x277
>Japan and America is now on honeymoon
>Koreans voted for anti JapaNazi and AmeriKKKa paty
Noice, just enjoy 大清属國 again.
>>
>>57840191
Don't vote 세누리 they are traitors to the Korean race and the country. Vote the true far-right extermists.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 6000x6000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 6000x6000
>>57840191
When I go back home after finishing my law degree I will make the true far-right political party. The 신조선당. Korea will become great.
>>
>>57840287
here you go

far right:
total pro america, pro japan, total anti commie, total anti nk.

note: korean far rights, so called new right, are much different from ones in any other countries. they are just extremely pragmatist, capitalist, and more "democracy" than any other kind of parties out there in terms of the current globalism. they even downplay their ethnocentrism, patriotism and its ideology to stand for the development of economy and democracy as the western value.

right:
pro america, ideologically anti japan but economically pro japan, anti nk, pro china(its in flux but recently the paradigm shift has been happening.)

left:
pro china, somewhat pro nk, ideologically strongly anti japan and economically not anti japan, ideologically anti america but still economically pro america. see Roh Moo-hyun.

far left:
total anti japan, anti america, pro nk, total pro china.

inb4 iroiro
>>
>>57840481
>>57840660
>>57839861
Before going to bed I tell you the harsh truth that is, THE KOREAN FAR RIGHTS DONT STAND FOR YOUR THAT RACE BULLSHIT. As I mentioned above, they downplay those racial/pure blood shitty ideologies and look down on all of that kind of bullshit as "hicks ideologies". ALSO THE ULTRA FAR RIGHTS OUT THERE ARE TOTAL PRO JAPAN.

Instead WHO would stand for that racial nationalism?

THE FAR LEFTISTS STAND FOR IT AND ALWAYS MAKE A BIG FUSS ABOUT MUH KOREAN ETHNICITY TO ATTACK THE CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL ACTIVITY.

You immigrants dont know the distortion of Korean ideologies and politics. You should know it and accept the harsh.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.