[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people unironically want subhumans that worship jews to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: china bicyclist hit on street.webm (1 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
china bicyclist hit on street.webm
1 MB, 720x576
>people unironically want subhumans that worship jews to be the next world superpower
>>
China worships Jews?
>>
>>57811707
chinese people love jews in that they are excellent with money
>>
>>57811715
>chinese people love jews

every chinese person I've met at my uni vocally hated jews not even kidding
>>
>people unironically want communist subhumans to be the next world superpower
ftfy
>>
How do you A: see an injured person on the streets and ignore them B: drive straight over them?
>>
>>57811715
Have you met Chinese people? They're some of the most openly anti-Semitic people I've ever met and I have family from Egypt.
>>
File: 04-29-10-22.jpg (43 KB, 603x610) Image search: [Google]
04-29-10-22.jpg
43 KB, 603x610
>>57811707
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
>>
>>57811672
what the fuck? why would he run over the guy?
>>
>>57811672
>subhuman
So apparently having one of the highest IQs and outperforming whites academically is considered subhuman? kek, white people sure love to spit names at things they don't like
>>
>>57811796
>>57811752
this asian lad i knew back in high school said that chinese people are greedy as fuck and the only people greedier than them are jews and his parents actually had a book about money management written by a jew, they respected him heaps

also
>t. zhang
>>
>>57811672

>murder a guy twice for no reason other than you are a soulless chink monkey

They deserved the rape of Nanjing desu
>>
>>57811715
We literally call certain FOB's, "jews" as an insult. Almost like daily banter.

You're thinking of Korea.
>>
>>57811672
Obviously they didn't do that on purpose, their eyes don't allowed to see properly so that's what happens.

Its clearly an accident in both cases.
>>
>>57811780
Be drunk.
Be retarded.
Be high.

Newsflash: There's always some bad people in a country of 1.4 billion.
>>
>>57811841
Umm maybe you had a FOB cuck.

Maybe it's our Commie upbringing, but all my friends back home use "jew" or "jewed" (english term funny enough) pretty often.

Also, it's so ironic to see Westerners talk about Chinese being "greedy".
>>
>>57811885
>one person is bad
>therefore 300,000 others should die

You need to go back
>>>/pol/
>>
>>57812163
>>57812078
nope he was born here but his parents were born overseas i think

>Also, it's so ironic to see Westerners talk about Chinese being "greedy".
and its also ironic to see china leech off the west yet proclaim to be better than it
>>
>>57811780
>>57811800
because he clearly had to get somewhere, and the traffic was obscene.
>>
This is what happens when you have laws that discourage people from helping victims of accidents/crimes.
>>
>>57811672
>>57811715
I knew one Korean who was turbo-antisemitic.
>>
>>57812199
>One person
In the video case you can see it's at least 2 person hit him
In the view you can clearly see there is really many person don't give a shit to their fellow kins.
>>57811815
Surely those chink achieve muh highest IQ but we never see them superior too us except they have more population to zerg rush.
>>
>>57812199
>one person is bad
do you have any idea how much of this shit is on liveleak? the chinese are always running over their own people.
>>
>>57811672
Id say its more the case that Jews rule the US and they look up to the US. They want to be the rulers of China.

All it requires is to be an in-group that people fall out of if they dont get rich.
>>
>>57812261
any normal person would have at the very least moved the guy away from the street
chinks are subhuman, see also the webm where some guy beats up a child for no apparent reason
>>
>>57811672
Well we're a shitty society but our normal people will never do some shit like that.

Its the same with the indians I saw a video where a fucking pig was eating a baby...

Where the Fuck were the parents?
>>
The reason why chinks run over injured people in traffic is because if they help, the injured can sue them for damages. They have no concept of good samarutan law
>>
>>57811780
>>57811885
>>57812279
Life is cheap and filled with suffering for the poor people there. The people trying to murder the victim probably think they are doing the victim a favour by ending the suffering.
>>
>>57811672
>subhumans that worship jews to be the next world superpower
But the Americans are the current world power.
>>
>>57812867

This desu.

Like, shit, at least call an ambulance or some shit.
>>
>>57813369
This. I'm not understanding this thread at all.
>>
>>57812880
There's a difference between not helping and not even caring enough to avoid running the guy over a second time. Also, what awful driving. The driver clearly had a ton of room to go around.
>>
>>57813701
Pax Judaica is next
>>
Of all the countries I've been in, Chinks are by far the worst drivers.

Even Filipinos are much better.
>>
>just imagining the tiny chinese woman blithely moving on without realising she's just squashed someone's brain
>>
>>57811815
>intelligent
http://world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/
Yeah, nah, they just cheat themselves to look smart

Fucking subhumans
Fuck off, Zhang
>>
>>57811841
you are right. i heard a lot of those kind of stories from chinese. MATERIALISM everywhere any time in china.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.