[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to like Canada but now I hate it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18 KB, 1280x640
I used to like Canada but now I hate it.
>>
>>57811385
SIXTY
TWO
PERCENT
>>
>>57811385
Me too
>>
File: 1459835714814.jpg (269 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1459835714814.jpg
269 KB, 1029x1738
>>57811385
Jealousy is natural friend, btw none of this is personal it's just that we need to transition away from the slowly dying USA and look optimistically towards the EU/China if we want to continue to prosper as we have.

Thankfully the EU deal will be ratified in a few months after seven long years and rumour has it top government officials have been courting a chinese trade/investment agreement as well.
>>
File: tmp_15422-images(14)-837991026.jpg (38 KB, 678x452) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15422-images(14)-837991026.jpg
38 KB, 678x452
>>57811385
Why?

I love Canada is one of the best countries by far desu.

I would love to have a beautiful Canadian wife. :3
>>
>>57811385
It's only one guy really, probably the one who posts hanged guys. Iwish we were range banned.
>>
Same here. I rather live in a miserable corrupt-ridden shithole like Brazil than living in Canada.
>>
>>57811633
you just stick to the overweight american wives and leave canada alone there chico
>>
Should've posted under a proxy if you wanted to rustle jimmies, nobody will give a shit seeing this from a burg.
>>
>>57811681
Why?
I'm sure I can get one if I want, besides that would be her decision not your faggot.
>>
>>57811574
>chinese trade/investment agreement
Kek enjoy motor oil and cadmium in your food.
>>
I love Canada. I love how friendly they are (except the ones on here). I love how I can go to Canada as a black guy and feel like people respect me instead of just giving me fake smiles and then calling me a nigger when my back is turned. I love that they're idealist and open-minded enough to elect a person like Trudeau (who is a really cool guy, btw). So fuck you, OP. Canada is what America could be if everyone in this country weren't so fucking angry at everyone else all the time.
>>
>>57811730
White Canadian girls do not like Mexicans, good luck faggot you've got a bigger and larger selection in the states so I suggest getting your fill in before that wall shuts you out.
>>
>>57811640
>>>57811385 (OP)
>It's only one guy really, probably the one who posts hanged guys. Iwish we were range banned.

Cmon man

What have I done to you?

It was all in good fun. I started posting funnier threads now :(
>>
>>57811763
There is such a small population of blacks here that us Canadians do get excited and usually enjoy the presence of a black American. Although we hate the Somalis that immigrate over here and continue their tribal wars in our cities ghettos.
>>
>>57811763
It's probably because we were lucky to not have segregation and mass slavery. Blacks have had a fairly equal chance to rise up for a few generations and now they generally do as well as whites. I don't think the Jewish-American media targeting of blacks is as effective here either for some reason.
>>
>>57811828
We still can't get over our hate over the Natives, and our hatred of ethnic groups is primarily focused on the Somalis or Chinese.
>>
>>57811802
>implying all Mexicans look the same.

Stop watching so much American tv pls.
>>
>>57811854
Yeah everyone hates natives myself included, hell even natives generally hate natives. I've found almost all refugees are human shitboxes with the only exception being south africans who fled the anc and for some reason christian arabs.
>>
>>57811824
End your pathetic being. No one likes you. Not even your own mother. You're worthless. Lower than the fucking shit I left in the toilet this morning.
>>
>>57811824
>>57811824
>White Canadian girls do not like Mexicans, good luck faggot you've got a bigger and larger selection in the states so I suggest getting your fill in before that wall shuts you out.>> Anonymous 59 seconds ago No.57811824>>57811640
>>>>57811385(OP) (OP)
>>It's only one guy really, probably the one who posts hanged guys. Iwish we were range banned.
>
>Cmon man
>
>What have I done to you?

O
, dp dpttu. fp upi ;olr ,u ,r,d
>>
>>57811864
you remind them of the stinky natives that drink mouth wash and call everyone cushins
>>
>>57811891
I find the Indians to be very charming and make tasty food
>>
>>57811943
They also hate muslims/pakis more than even the jews do, which is nice.
>>
>>57811923
>>57811864
this

sorry to break it to you, I mean you're welcome to try it's not like I care about "protecting" women of my country that I don't know

but they'll mistake you for a native and never date you, if you reassure them that you're actually Mexican they still will want nothing to do with you. Classism is alive and well, westerners don't want to date 3rd worlders.
>>
>>57811895
>>>57811824 (You)
>End your pathetic being. No one likes you. Not even your own mother. You're worthless. Lower than the fucking shit I left in the toilet this morning.

You are projecting.

You can't be any better than me browsing /int/ all night. You're as much of a loser as I am. Accept it.

You're trying to seek superiority where there's none.
>>
>>57811993
Most of the mexicans that immigrate here are of a more spanish breed and look/act whiter than most of the italians.
>>
>>57811988
luckily in Canada we are blessed with a high German population
>>
>>57812012
I'm trying to call you a faggot for ruining it for everyone, shitbag. No one finds you funny. You brings nothing to tbis board. You have brought zero(0) banter. Nothing. Fuck all.

>im a loser therefore you are too
You are trying to find comfort in your miserable shitdom of a life by convincing yourself we're as bad as you, but I got some news kiddo, fuck off.
>>
>>57812120
I will eat the poop particles off your gooch if you'll let me frenchie
>>
>>57812120
And your posts are valuable?

I've brought more laughter to this board than a million Canadians.

You know what, maybe I will leave.

I'm going to go somewhere I'm actually valued.
>>
>>57811993
How do you explain Western women fucking everything that moves?
>>
>>57812172
well you dont seem to be moving fast enough if you aren't getting any there papi
>>
>>57812172
How do drug cartels take over entire mexican states? Honest question, you can't even show your genitals in Canada or have a sidewalk beer in the USA without the cops jumping out of a bush to arrest you.
>>
>>57812169
yah go to reddit pls
>>
>>57812012
Sorry but I have seen many white women dating and getting married with brown ugly Mexicans.

So no your women aren't as picky as you seem to believe.
>>
>>57812172
that's just a meme, they're not the majority

the few that would aren't looking for a serious relationship or marriage/kids with them either, just an exotic fling with a foreigner. Since you said you wanted a wife, that's unlikely on this basis alone, and then the fact that they'd have to see you as economically stable and trustworthy, which they won't.
>>
>>57812235
The cartel is the government
>>
>>57812263
you say white women, not Canadian women.. considering youve never been to the great leaf i think it would be more correct to say from your experience that American women are whores
>>
>>57812235
Again that's false they don't control "states" more like cities.
>>
>>57812169
You have brought no laughter whatsoever. Absolutely none. You're the least funny chunk of miserable shit this board have encountered.

Yeah, leave. Go back to /b/. It's better off for everybody.
>>
>>57812317
>actually getting mad on a cartoon image board
>>
>>57812246
>>57812317
Tons of people have laughed and even copied my posts or done their own spin on it.

You're just an autistic sperg who takes this board as a fulltime job and hobby.

>OH NO HES POSTING A "THINGS WHIYE PEOPLE DO" THREAD STOP HIM BAN HIM QUICK MOMMY JANITOR, PAPA MOD, HELP QUICK

If people hated my threads they wouldn't keep responding to them, idiot.

Step the fuck off
>>
>>57812398
make like a tree and fuck off you greasy unoriginal bastard
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 638x359
Why is Canada the least hated country in the world?
>>
>>57812464
were easily forgotten that nobody remembers having beef with us in the first place. Our relevancy is hanging by a thread
>>
>>57812305
Oh sorry Mr. Pablo de Nacho that really does change everything. I am embarrassed to share this half of the continent with you grease backs,
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.