[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hawaii has the lowest percentage of whites of any US state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 14
File: Screenshot_20160412-221327~2.png (258 KB, 1440x1826) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160412-221327~2.png
258 KB, 1440x1826
>Hawaii has the 8th highest median income of any US state
>Hawaii has a low amount of hate crimes and violent crime in general compared to other states
Racists BTFO.
>>
Asians are bro-tier though. This is expected.
>>
>>57811329
>Asians are bro-tier though.
is this supposed to justify the raceshits somehow?
>>
Bravo, Hawaii!
>>
>>57811313
Probably has to do with the Tourism, military bases and high Asian population
>>
>>57811313
>Hawaii has a low amount of hate crimes
That's because whites are pretty much the only race that can commit a hate crime
Everyone else gets a free pass because they're "oppresed".
>and violent crime
They don't have to deal with niggers.
>>
>>57811313
>>Hawaii has the lowest percentage of whites of any US state
because they're like half Japanese
>>Hawaii has the 8th highest median income of any US state
because they're Japanese
>>Hawaii has a low amount of hate crimes and violent crime in general compared to other states
because they're Japanese
>>
>>57811619
Actually they are native Hawaiians along with Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese
>>
the japanese thing isn't a meme, one of my uncles married a hawaiia-japanese chick and they used to operate a cinema over there in the 80s
>>
File: download.png (60 KB, 650x644) Image search: [Google]
download.png
60 KB, 650x644
>>57811598
A black on white case literally set the precedent that legalized punishing crimes motivated by hate more harshly. Plenty of hate crimes against white people get prosecuted every year. I have no reason to believe the courts are biased in this manner.
>>
>>57811619
They're less than 40% Asian and 23% mixed race.
>>
>>57811313
It's also the most Asian by far.

Coincidence? It's not.
>>
>>57811699
whites mixed with Japanese
>>
>>57811699
>mixed race

I'm Nisei and put down Pacific Islander to get the gimmedats. Or Mixed race even though I'm not.

Considering Pacific Islanders genetically are Asian, then about 65% of the island is Asian.
>>
>>57811773
If Pacific Islanders are Asian, so are native Americans (who are legitimately more closely related to Asians than Pacific Islanders) and by extension, Mexicans are.

>>57811724
Hawaii still meets all the requirements for white "genocide" yet they're one of the best states to live in.
>>
>>57811675
>More anti-whte ha crimes than anti-islamic
Holy fuck
And they're supposed to be the victims
>>
>>57812024
most anti white hate crimes are due to white/black tension just like the anti black hate crimes
>>
>>57812024
Muslims make up less than 1% of the US. Non Hispanic whites make up like 66%. Whites are being targeted less than proportionally to their percentage of the population, Muslims more so.
>>
>>57811313
>Racists
U wat? Hawaians are known as super chill people from the fucking discovery of the place. I also heard it about some other Pacific Ocean people.
>>
>1.6% Black

I wonder why :^)
>>
>>57811313
>Hawaii has a low amount of hate crimes and violent crime in general compared to other states
maybe becaue its only 1.0% black?
>>
File: 1458712351592.jpg (15 KB, 225x240) Image search: [Google]
1458712351592.jpg
15 KB, 225x240
>All these faggots are basing these claims on race rather than the fact that Hawaii has a completely different culture that the continental United States

WHY ARE YOU ALL SUCH FUCKING RETARDS HOLY SHIT HAVE NONE OF YOU EVEN BEEN TO HAWAII?
>>
>>57811874
No. Pacific Islanders are much closer genetically to Modern Asians than Natice Americans are.

You're a faggot for being wrong.

>le one exception proves the rule argument
Not how it works. Hawaii never was "white" anyways. Nothing to "genocide".

Also, Asians are the superior race by any measurement.
>>
>>57812232
This. There's very few hate crimes against Asians compared to blacks in the first place.
>>
daily reminder that hawaii is rightful new zealand clay
>>
>>57812251
>different culture
I lived in Honolulu for 3 years.

Maybe on Kawaii, but Honolulu and Hilo are the worst of Florida mixed with the autistic faggotry of San Fran.
Only like 70% of Hawaii is native to Hawaii, so tell me about this distinct culture.
>>
>>57812264
Wut. Native Americans are literally descended from Asians.
>>
ITT: racists conveniently forget how they commonly argue race mixing leads to Elliot Rodger who turn violent, yet this proves that doesn't happen when race mixing is normalized.
>>
>>57812312
>so tell me about this distinct culture.
I would, but I need to fap and get to sleep so I can wake up on time for the gym tomorrow.

Anyways, living in a small town on a small island in the middle of the ocean forces you to function with those around you. Also, I'm talking about current Hawaiian culture, not the old Hawaiian culture. More "SHOOTS BRAH" than "Mahalo".

Finally, living on Oahu does not mean you lived in Hawaii. My university is somehow like 50% Hawaiians and all the Oahu faggots like to pretend like their beach bums while those from the big island and Maui know that they are full of shit.
>>
>>57811395
yeah man we're all one universal race amirite :^)
>>
>>57812264
>Pacific Islanders are much closer genetically to Modern Asians than Natice Americans are.
Picrelated is a Siberian Shaman.
>>
File: Hawaii.png (361 KB, 493x547) Image search: [Google]
Hawaii.png
361 KB, 493x547
>>57811313
Don't believe this guy.

I live in Hawaii and this place sucks ass and is expensive as fuck and hardly any jobs unless you're military or some contractor job or medical. Average house on Oahu is $750,000 and you get no yards with that. Plus it's overpopulated and too much traffic. The people are fucking dumb as fuck and it's over run with shitty fucking islanders and flips who are super fat and disgusting and don't even speak English.
>>
>>57812535
john key has a house on oahu, can you take a picture for me please?
>>
>>57811773
you would. stop sucking up all the welfare like the fucking micronesian roaches. and who the fuck is even a nisei anymore? how are you so fob for a nip?
>>
>>57812498
A modern photo.
>>
>>57812581
Where on Oahu?
>>
>>57812535
>don't listen to the statistics, listen to the anecdotes of one butthurt racist
Mmmk.
>>
File: only pretending to be retarded.jpg (64 KB, 680x436) Image search: [Google]
only pretending to be retarded.jpg
64 KB, 680x436
>>57812535
>I live in Hawaii and this place sucks ass and is expensive as fuck
So from just the first line we can assume if you're not lying
1. You're in Hawaii and it sucks, but you live there
2. It's expensive, but you live there
3. You're a poorfag and retard for living in a place you don't like.

Cool story faggot.
>>
>>57812460
fuck off neighbor island kanak filth. oahu is the true fucking hawaii, get over your "keep the country, country" selves. youre no better than fucking redneck haoles on the mainland. you drive lifted pickups to compensate for you tiny boto, talk in dumbass pidgin, hunt, fish, and do nothing but drink alcohol and kava on the beach.
you, the micronesians, the homeless, and the beach bum haoles are the reason why this state can be so shit at times.
>>
>>57812535
>you get no yards with that

why the fuck would you want a yard? if you have a yard you have to care for it and everything

you live in fucking hawaii. the whole island is your yard to explore desu, I really wanna move there one day it seems like such a comfy place

can you please tell us how people get around the islands btw?

like how do people move from Oahu to Honolulu to the... big island and shit? do people normally just stay on the island they live on?
>>
>>57812667
you tell me m8 you're the one who lives there
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10550376
>>
>>57812725
a plane nigga. we had a ferry system for a while but the country fucking kanaks didnt want the honolulu city folk to invade their islands with their cars n shit.
also, most of the island is either nature reserve or military so if youre a good law abiding person there isnt much to do. most people here dont give a fuck though, hike where ever you want.
>>
>>57812839
wait, so people basically never travel between the islands? do most people basically stay on honolulu the whole time?

how much does it even cost to fly between the islands? can you get like a pass or something if you gotta do it a lot for work? or is it just like a normal fucking plane journey

arent they super close? wouldnt it be like 10 minutes by plane?
>>
>>57812498
Looks like this crazy homeless guy I see everyday in the town next to mine that wears only a trench coat and a man thong.
>>57812672
I'm not ignoring the statistics, this place is shit and those statistics are made by people that don't live here or have probably never even been here.

This state, especially the government is run like a third world shithole.
>>57812692
>So from just the first line we can assume if you're not lying
Not lying, I live on Oahu
>1. You're in Hawaii and it sucks, but you live there
Yes it sucks, though the weather is the only thing I won't complain about
>2. It's expensive, but you live there
I still live with my parents and I'm leaving at the end of summer once I have enough money saved.
>3. You're a poorfag and retard for living in a place you don't like.
I am a poorfag just like most the people here since they end up having to work 2 or 3 jobs to make it by.
>>57812725
I like having space.

Before you decide to move here visit to make sure you'll actually like it and see other islands too.

They fly to other islands on one of the 3 inter-island airlines. There used to be a ferry but they got rid of but now they''re talking about bringing it back.
No people travel between the islands a lot since it's not that bad in price to fly to other islands.
>>57812778
It says Wailea Beach which is on Maui, I live on Oahu.
>>
>>57812901
literally who cares, it's all nz clay anyway
>>
>>57812901
He is spiritual.
>>
>>57811874
Nah. Mexicans are hapas.
>>
>>57812139
>Non Hispanic whites make up like 66%
63%

:^)
>>
>>57812896
depends. youre usually looking at $150 round trip, which considering people here are used to paying $500+ to go to cali or vegas it's not that bad.
>>
>>57812896
No people go between the islands pretty often. Some people do but it's best to go explore the other islands when you want to get out of the city.

It's usually around $60 each way at least on Hawaiian or Island Air. I'm not sure about passes.

Yeah they're close but I know the flight to Kauai from Oahu took like 30 minutes.
>>57812934
Lmao ok, you can have it and take all the Micronesians, flips and Samoans from us.
>>
>>57812901
How do you know it's run like a third world shithole if you've never lived in one? Are dissidents in Hawaii imprisoned or killed? Are your elections not free? Do you have to have connections with the state to own property? If not then stop being so over dramatic.
>>
>>57812972
auckland is already the largest polynesian city in the world, won't make a difference :^)
>>
>>57813014
t. mainlander
>>57813046
Are you an islander too?
>>
>>57813064
no
>>
>>57813014
he is being overly dramatic, but people who live here either tend to hate it or love it.
hawaii has a lot of issues, but so does every other state. usually people who hate hawaii just dont fit in with the over all culture, or the people.
>>
>>57813064
Well are you going to answer? Will you be arrested for talking shit about Hawaii like is normal for dissidents in third world shitholes?
>>
>>57813100
It's not third world in that sense though, it's just very corrupt and anti-business and anti-science here.
>>
Are native Hawaiians short? I only ever met one, she was really cute but also really short.
>>
>>57813171
They can be but I'd say most are average in height, there aren't many full blooded native Hawaiians anymore though.
>>
>>57813171
Polynesians are typically huge in every sense of the word.
>>
>>57813225
Well the one I knew was like a unicorn then I guess. She was short and in shape. I think she had a crush on me and I regret not acting on that when I had the chance...
>>
>>57812350
Aren't Pacific islanders a mixed race of Asians and Papua-New-Guineans (basically abos)?
>>
>>57813600
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>57813600
I think Pacific Islanders are mostly Taiwanese Aboriginal with some Melanesian that were heavily naturally selected in a short amount of time.
>>
File: AVT_Tarita-Teriipaia_8415.jpg (24 KB, 310x272) Image search: [Google]
AVT_Tarita-Teriipaia_8415.jpg
24 KB, 310x272
>>57813692
>>57813717
It turned out to be a good mix imo
>ywn sail the Pacific and get yourself a qt Polynesian waifu
>>
no blacks, no Mexicans = no problems
>>
>>57813970
There are plenty of black and Mexicans on Oahu though. I see black people everyday.
>>
>>57814065
nigga, you ever been to philly or DC. that's a lot of black people
>>
>>57814092
I used to live in Atlanta brah, I know what a lot of blacks are.
>>
File: chinaman banters black man.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
chinaman banters black man.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>57811395
>>
I live on Hawaii

Everyone is too stoned or just spread out for there to be much crime. I literally never lock my doors. My house is right on the beach and sometimes we have some dudes wander through our yard to get to the beach. It's just another way of life, man.
>>
>>57814182
For the last goddamn time. Belgium made almost no effort to develop the Congo or educate the natives. And then during the cold war they had to deal with a brutal dictator supported by the US and rebels groups supported by the USSR. This chink is just ignorant.
>>
File: 517.jpg (87 KB, 500x897) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
87 KB, 500x897
>>
File: zulu king.jpg (250 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
zulu king.jpg
250 KB, 760x800
>>57814241
>complains of raceshits
>gets mad when a asian non-american tells the people they are shit becuse they cant take care of the stuff left for them

Sounds like you are making excuses, racist
>>
>>57814155
then you know that hawaii's measly <2% black population is insignificant, especially compared to a city like atlanta that is over 50% black.
>>
>>57814288
>typical_Argie_getting_cucked_by_a_Bolivian_man.jpg
>>
>>57814290
Missing the point of his post and that kings speech was taken our if context
>>
>>57814336
How is it missing the point?
Elaborate
>>
>>57814290
I was not the "raceshit" commenter. I'm just tired of everybody posting that webm without knowing the history of the Congo.
>>
>>57814392
Why couldn't the Congolese educate themselves and need Belgians to do it for them?
>>
>>57814430
Because the education rate when the Belgians had it was non existent.

A dozen/couple dozen uni grads is all the Belgian Congolese education system could muster up.
>>
>>57814430
It's kind of hard to educate yourself when you are forced into rubber plantations and have your hands chopped off and any attempt to improve your condition is viewed as resistance leading to you put down
>>
>>57814476
Unlike other African colonies where they sent a decent amount abroad Belgium refused to do to the same lengths because it feared dissent.
>>
>>57814430
They tried to, mostly through the church. It's hard to do that without money or resources though.
>>
>>57814508
That was Leopold's Congo.
Belgian Congo was shit but for other reasons. It's quite fun in a dark way seeing how shitty colonies were run and the rampant mistakes.
>>
>>57814476
>>57814508
Again, how come they weren't educated before the Belgians came?

Where are their philosophers and professors at?

You are making excuses for their failure to educate themselves
>>
>>57814532
see>>57814568
>>
>>57814155
so seeing a couple black families at the mililani walmart aint no thang den cuh.
>>
>>57814568
But their pre colonial King literally invited Christian missionaries to do that. Christianity spread through Africa because sending your children to church was the only way to educate them.
>>
>>57814532
There's a book that compares Dutch Indonesia and Drc. Lots if similarities but there's big key differences that gave out hugely drastic different results.
>>
>>57814589
See >>57814607
>>
>>57814604
>so seeing a couple black families at the mililani walmart aint no thang den cuh.
Lmao
I don't live in Mililani though, I live in Ewa.
>>
>>57814607
Again, Why do they need White people and Christians to educate them?

Did they not know what schools were until white people showed up?

If so, why didn't they try to gain knowledge themselves like the arabs and asians?
>>
>>57814634
see>>57814657
>>
>>57811313
You do realize that the minorities in this case are native Hawaiians, Asians, and pacific islanders who are a lot less likely to chimp out right?
>>
File: aas.jpg (52 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
aas.jpg
52 KB, 500x342
>>57811773
>Considering Pacific Islanders genetically are Asian
Say that to my face you coconut mexican faggot
>>
>>57814657
Jesus Christ you're fucking retarded. Arabs and east Asians and Europeans had been sharing knowledge along the silk road for a long time. Sub Saharan Africa was not really connected to that for most of their history. Why hadn't Europeans decided to develop their societies for the tens of thousands of years that they lived there as hunter gatherers? Because the social networks for that didn't exist yet.
>>
>>57814689
Life in Hawaii is much better then some rural meth town of ghetto.
>>
>>57811313
OS that why most people here consider it a shithole?
>Hawaii has the 8th highest median income of any US state
That's because most billionaires go there for vacations
That's because according to your standards only whites can commit hate crimes
>>
>>57814682
See >>57814720
Seriously, how many books about Africa or other history have you read?
>>
>>57814720
When it did show up exchange of culture and ideas occurred.
>>
>>57814731
Except for the fact that Hawaii has meth heads everywhere and crazy homeless people and really shitty parts too and in Honolulu there are even areas of homeless people living in tents along the sidewalks or in the parks, beaches.
>>
>>57814731
I'm aware but there's also different values and work ethics present here. I live in Illinois but when my Flip side of the family came over my grandfather drove his kids to the South Side and told them this is what they would live like if they didn't work their asses off, and it stuck.
>>
>>57814737
Nigga they record hate crimes foe everything don't parrot int meme as reality Schmuelly
>>
>>57814720
Why hadn't Europeans decided to develop their societies for the tens of thousands of years

2 cold
>>
>>57811675
>that 9/11 spike
>>
>>57814720
Arabs have long been in Africa, fuckface
Why didn't they learn from the arabs?

You are advocating "white mans burden"
At face value it appears to be a rhetorical command to white men to colonize and rule other nations for the benefit of those people (both the people and the duty may be seen as representing the "burden" of the title).

Arabs, Egyptians and Moors live in North Africa
Why aren't you attacking them for not "educating" Sub Saharan Africa?

This is where they would get their black eunuchs from
>>
>>57814738
See>>57814815

More than you, if you don't even know about the black eunuchs of the Ottoman empire and other muslim kingdoms
>>
>>57814795
And what enabled them to live in the cold? Technology developed from the outside world. Anthropologists/archaeologists have a saying, that no culture invents anything and borrows everything because of how much information is shared along social networks and accelerates social development.
>>
>>57814815
>Arabs have long been in Africa, fuckface
>Why didn't they learn from the arabs?

Arabs were not in the Congo you fucking idiot and he is not attacking north Africans maybe because they never forcibly colonized the Congo? Have common sense
>>
>>57814815
How the fuck am I advocating a "white man's burden"? I'm literally just saying that natural barriers prevented the spread of trade and information, which all societies benefitted from. The exchange of ideas and technology is not a " white mans burden".

And I'm clearly talking about before Islam came about. And if you did know anything about Africa, you'd know that the trans Saharan trade with Muslims did accelerate their economic and social development. Europeans learned that West Africa was rich in resources because Muslims traded for gold from them ...
>>
>>57814878
Again, jackass
They ruled over parts of Africa and would go into Sub Saharan Africa for eunuchs

Why couldn't the Congolese learn from the arab merchants that would wander down there?

Look up the Arab-Swahili Sultanates in Eastern Congo before you pull facts out of your ass
>>
>>57814979
>They ruled over parts of Africa

yea and not the congo
>>
>>57814957
>It was the Belgians to blame for not educating the Congolese
>how am i advocating "white mans burden"

Are you an idiot
You say the Belgians failed to educate them and that is why the are like the are now
>>
>>57814979
Why don't you read a fucking book before making stupid claims? You literally know nothing about Africa or how societies develop. No society has ever developed in isolation. Most of sub Saharan Africa was in the early stages of fuedalism when Europeans started direct contact (instead of going through Arabs). They were developing much like most of the old world did before extensive outside contact, and when that contact did happen a lot of people tried to use it to their advantage.
>>
>>57814979
Why would Congolese way back before colonization go find people they don't know exist and have not visited their lands?
>>
>>57815004
>overlooks the last part of the post
>Arab-Swahili Sultanates in Eastern Congo

Again stop pulling facts out of your ass
>>
>>57815031
Are you retarded? The chink in the webm claimed that they should have benefitted from the experience passed down by the Belgians. I claimed that the chink knows Jack shit because the Belgians tried to prevent that. I never said it was the Belgians responsibility to educate them, but if they didn't want to they shouldn't have fucking colonized the Congo.
>>
>>57815067
>Arabs have long been in Africa, fuckface
>Why didn't they learn from the arabs?

The arabs don't have a long history with the congo and they only came during the 1800s when Belgium was in the congo, so they could get land not so they could teach the conogolese plus they were slave traders
>>
>>57815057
>Why don't you read a fucking book before making stupid claims?
pot calling the kettle black: the post

>You literally know nothing about Africa or how societies develop. No society has ever developed in isolation.
Tu quoque

>No society has ever developed in isolation.
Can you prove this? Why is it not until the Belgians arrived did they finally became enlightened?

>Most of sub Saharan Africa was in the early stages of fuedalism when Europeans started direct contact (instead of going through Arabs).
So you admit Arabs were down there and make excuses for the people not learning anything

>They were developing much like most of the old world did before extensive outside contact, and when that contact did happen a lot of people tried to use it to their advantage.
your question begging epithet is not a valid source
>>
>>57815067
"The Congo Free State regime, however, was effectively another slave society that devastated the Congo demographically in a far shorter period of time than the Arab slave traders had."
>>
>>57812312
>Only like 70% of Hawaii is native to Hawaii
thats more than the fucking continental US
>>
>>57815180
I recognize your posting style. You have no opinions and just ask stupid questions to troll people. And in case you really need an answer, Arabs were in West Africa and the east coast of Africa, not the Congo.
>>
>>57815065
The same way other people way back before colonization, travel

Or are you making excuses for them not wanting to explore and live in huts instead of trying to understand the world?
>>
>>57815222
>and in case you really need an answer, Arabs were in West Africa and the east coast of Africa, not the Congo.

They only came during the mid 1800s for land and slaves
>>
>>57815102
Are you an idiot?
You blame the Belgians for not enacting white mans burden and say that justifies thier behaviour now
>>
>>57815152
Making excuses is not a argument
the Arabs were also there and you admit it but say they get a free pass becuse they were slave traders
>>
>>57815283
I never said it justified anything. I simply showed how the chink was wrong.
>>
>>57815334
How am i making excuses? They only came during the mid 1800s and were slave traders that came for land? They did not come to educate the Congolese.
>>
>>57815222
>muh appeal to stone fallacy
wew lad

Arabs were in West Africa and the east coast of Africa, not the Congo.
proved wrong here >>>57814979
>>
>>57815380
They were there when Belgium was there not before colonization like mail and Zanzibar
>>
>>57811313
Tourism mate
It's pretty much the largest industry in the state.

Hawaii has billions upon billions from all over the world being constantly pumped into the economy. Not to mention the scientific endeavors and military bases. Hawaii is awash in cash
>>
>>57815266
Yet Africans still managed to use their knowledge to their benefit. Especially in West Africa where Islam brought literacy (which was developing on its own before that, but did not develop into a complete writing system by that time. Writing systems actually took a long time to develop from simple symbols in the middle East where it was first invented too. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi ).
>>
>>57815347
He's not though
Why is it they couldn't educate themselves?

>>57815379
>Complain the Belgians did not enact white man's burden
>Say the arabs were only slave traders when they ruled over the eastern part of the congo
>>
>>57815445
For the same reason Europeans hadn't educated themselves for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>57815379
>They did not come to educate the Congolese.
nor did the belgians though, the belgians came for land and resources
>>
>>57815410
>They were there when Belgium was there not before colonization
So you admit they were there and still make excuses?
>>
>>57815469
I know
>>
>>57811468
dutchfag be right though
also
>1.6% blacks
Blacks are overrepresented in violent crimes.
America's criminal statistics has nothing to do with the presence of whites, rather with the presence of blacks.
>>
>>57815465
wrong

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/14/worlds-oldest-masks-resemble-humans-photos_n_4958888.html

all you have to do is type world's oldest mask to get proved wrong
>>
>>57811313
>1.6% Black
That's your explanation. Black people percentage is the best predictor of how shit a society/place is.
Black people on average are more violent and have a lower IQ than other races. It's on their DNA.
>>
>>57811313
>1,6% blacks
That explains a lot
>>
>>57815556
>masks = education
You're not even trying anymore.
>>
@57816296
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>57816542
>I was only pretending to be retarded
At least you admit it, Acceptance is the first step to recovery
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.