[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>name country after a penis >it grows exceptionally fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Africa GDP growth rates.png (223 KB, 1037x1280) Image search: [Google]
Africa GDP growth rates.png
223 KB, 1037x1280
>name country after a penis
>it grows exceptionally fast
Bravo, Benin! Did you know Benin was the first African country where the military stepped down due to popular protest? And that they were the first African country with a president that voluntarily gave up power after losing an election? Benin is sort of not a *complete* shithole of a country!
>>
>>57809795
>Ethiopia
oh yes it's coming
it's coming hard
>>
>>57809795
I've seen Cotonou's waterfront on street view and it doesn't seem too bad, but the rest of the country is probably ten times shittier
>>
>>57810046
They don't have streetview, only the photospheres people upload themselves. From what I've seen, some areas look nice and others are typical slums.
>>
Friendly reminder that lower but more constant developmental rates are far more desirable and indicative of developed economies compared to inconsistent and often reversible (and dubiously calculated) high growth rates in the developing world.
>>
>>57810283
>some areas look nice and others are typical slums.
So basically just like all of Africa except for the really fucked countries.
>>
>>57810344
Growth rates are slower in the developed world because there's not much room to go up. Do you seriously believe Botswana's consistently high GDP growth is bad?
>>
>>57809795
>tfw the power of memes alone turns Benin into an economic superpower
>>
Niger is racist and should be nuked.
>>
>>57812475
Benin will be the Finland of Africa.
>>
If benin, niger and chad would go to war with each other. What would the headlines be?
>>
Glorious French colony
>>
>>57813686
Pretty much all the relevant African countries are former British colonies.
>>
>>57813837
For example ?
S.Africa and...?
>>
>>57812602
Chad beats Niger with his benin
>>
>>57810344
See Argentina and Brazil in the 90s. Those countries were actually supposed to rise out of "developing" status.
>>
>>57815114
Nigeria is a regional power because of their population size + oil. Botswana is one of the most developed sub Saharan African countries, with an HDI on par with Egypt and GDP per capita on par with Mexico. East Africa (Kenya + Tanzania and others) is by far more relevant than like Burkina Faso or Mali.
>>
>>57815321
>Botswana is one of the most developed sub Saharan African countries

Just like Gabon, right ? (god I love this civilized country)
>>
>>57815114
Nigeria, Egypt, Tanzania
>>
>>57810344
That's why chile has a steady growth, right?
>>
>>57809858
>be only half black in a continent filled with incompetent monkeys
>Become kang
Nothing unexpected there
>>
File: whitemanmarcheson.jpg (51 KB, 616x476) Image search: [Google]
whitemanmarcheson.jpg
51 KB, 616x476
>2.8% south africa
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.