[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that 19% of the population of Canada is now chinese?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 259x194
Is it true that 19% of the population of Canada is now chinese? Why are the chinese so interested in Canada?
>>
>259x194
>>
>chinadians

lmao
>>
More like everybody with money tries to leave China because it's a corrupt shithole and Canada is a nice place to live.
>>
A
>>
there are more indians and muslims than chinese
>>
Fingol faggot
>>
>>57809258
>More like everybody with money tries to leave China because it's a corrupt shithole and Canada is a nice place to live.

This desu.

Canada is easy to move to if you have money and China kind of sucks.

Ever wondered why Chinese students pay OUT THE ASS just to live and study in canada/Us?
>>
>>57809388
So they can crash supercars in Vancouver?
>>
>>57809212
Leaf
>>
>>57809279
>tfw your children will look more mongol than finns ever will
enjoy :DD wu chu bingbong xDDD
>>
Oh Chinada
>>
I'm also want to live canada.but I am worried that it may be a nuisance to canadian..
>>
>>57809406
I always thought the Arabs had nicer cars than the Chinese.
>>
>>57810132
there arent many superrich arabs here. they seem to drive the same cars as chinks, arabs just make the car much gaudier with gold/chrome shit.
>>
Yes

t. Canadian
>>
>>57809258
More like everyone who is corrupt in China tries to get out before they get caught.
>>
>>57810677
It's both. Corrupt people are worried about instability and want out to protect their assets. The more honest people want out because the government can take their wealth and/or punish them however they want for not being in bed with them.
>>
>>57810097
Japanese are bros. You are god-tier Asians.
>>
>>57809212
There are some Canadians in Japan, they are saying 'My town is made up of over 50% Chinese, also Koreans and Asian crimes are increasing recently'.
>>
>>57810736
Obvioulsy some still like it considering China's GDP growth just got raised to 6.5% by the IMF.

And most countries have signed repatriation forms, investor rights treaties, and financial security treaties with China.
So if China wants to go after corrupt wealth that has flowed overseas, or corrupt Chinese, most countries will oblige or face trade penalties.

America signed those with China in 2011-2013.

The best thing about electronic financial information nowadays, is the fact it's hard to truly delete.
>>
>>57809212
I want a Asian or white wife, so I guess the best option to get any of them is Canada.

I'm gonna move there pretty soon.

P.s illegally of course.
>>
>>57811238
Enjoy not getting a job outside a Mexican restaraunt
>>
Only 4% really. The meme persists because of Hongcouver.
>>
>>57810860

Objection!
Your Honor, when I was in Vancouver I dated a Japanese student. She was really lazy and didn't do anything but shop, go to restaurants, and spend her daddy's money on purses, she already had a closet full of purses. Still didn't understand why she had no right to criticize my income... I had nobody to help me up, not even my parents. she lives off the fat of her parent's bank accounts. Her green tea bitch friends were the exact same pieces of shit.I plugged her holes but thats irrelevant.

I present the motion to the court that the persecution and his Japanese client are both fucking twats.

Except if the settlement involves sushi or japanese hookers, I abstain my motion.
>>
File: modemcomfort women_USA.jpg (122 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
modemcomfort women_USA.jpg
122 KB, 600x597
>>57812084
>japanese hookers
You mean Korean hookers who impersonating a Japanese?
Japan, America, Canada, Australia, Asian hookers are mostly from South Korea.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32155187
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.