[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a quick reminder that if you do not have the right to keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: lex_minuteman8085.jpg (38 KB, 283x382) Image search: [Google]
lex_minuteman8085.jpg
38 KB, 283x382
Just a quick reminder that if you do not have the right to keep and bear arms you are not a citizen, you are a subject.
>>
File: pep.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>tfw no second amendement
>>
File: 1452975339571.jpg (48 KB, 781x278) Image search: [Google]
1452975339571.jpg
48 KB, 781x278
>>
>>57808412
There's room for you here, Dutchbro.
>>
>>57808372
But why the armies exist then ? Is US still under the trauma that Europeans will took them under their control again or what ?
>>
>>57808372
But I am in fact a loyal subject of Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, and Defender of the Faith
>>
>>57808544
Defense of one's life, property, or liberty.
>>
File: 3818547999_ba986208d1_b.jpg (352 KB, 658x1024) Image search: [Google]
3818547999_ba986208d1_b.jpg
352 KB, 658x1024
>leftists are completely obsessed with demonizing "semi automatic rifles", as if it were some kind of super weapon

>they seem to be either completely ignorant or don't care about the fact that it is perfectly legal for me to purchase a 2 bore muzzle loader which is capable of firing rounds that deliver 12,000 foot pounds of force

Why are anti gun people so god damn stupid?

I could also legally purchase actual artillery that could fuck some serious shit up.

And yes, I'm aware that a semi automatic weapon is more convenient, but my point is that maybe it's not the banning of guns that they should care about, but the people who are using them.
>>
>>57808547
Try and actually defend yourself with those "arms" (lolpinnedmagazines) in hockey-land and see how quickly the government that you love so much will fuck you for protecting yourself.
>>
>>57808596
But isnt that why any type of local law enforcement exist ? I think especially in 21th century it's really dangerous to just give weapons to anybody. Several centuries you had mostly swords and arrows and it took so much training and skill to master them other than real soldiers not much bothered but now if you give enough ak-47s to enough people you can invade many countries even without actually paying for an army
>>
>>57808783
tbqfhwy famalam people here who kill in self-defence (though it is rare considering that canada isn't a violent shit-hole) don't end up in any amount of trouble
>>
File: 1455324299165.jpg (53 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
1455324299165.jpg
53 KB, 634x420
>>57808791
>I think especially in 21th century it's really dangerous to just give weapons to anybody.

Why do you distrust society so much?

And if you're so afraid of it, why not go all the way and have the government fully control everything it does?

The United States has over 320 million people.

It has 350 million guns.

Only ~33,000 people die from guns each year, and 22,000 of them are from suicides.

So fewer than 10,000 or 11,000 people die from actual homicides.

That's fucking nothing.
>>
>>57808791
1)Local law enforcement is only good for putting you in a body bag or telling your wife, girlfriend, or mother that it's okay that she just got raped.
2) Not just anybody can get a gun.
3)You sort of answered your own question. If enough citizens are armed, do you think the government will be comfortable with trying to take away rights such as free speech or due process?
>>
>>57808372
I'm not so sure about this "guns" to "subject" connection you're making.
>>
>>57808372
no one cares america
>>
>>57808967
But in philosophy dont they say something about social contract and people recognize governments because they are the ones not trusting in themselves.

I mean you can't have a pure society where everybody has the same ideologies. We are talking about very small numbers here if 10 people come together they could cause some real damage with any fire arm if they go rogue.

>>57809025

Maybe this is just American culture and I cant complain about others cultures but from what I know government and people are supposed to be working in a orderly fashion instead of holding guns at each others faces. I think you should enforce a trust system instead of relying on your guns between the people and the government
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.