[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21
File: 1460403097371.png (408 KB, 890x504) Image search: [Google]
1460403097371.png
408 KB, 890x504
What did he mean by this?
>>
He meant people are paranoid fucks about something that poses nearly no threat to them
>>
>>57805824
DUDE
>>
>rosenberg
>>
>>57805810
In actuarial terms you're more likely to wake up one day and decide you want to kill yourself out of the blue than you are to get killed by a drugged up moroccan
>>
>>57805810
He meant that nothing else matters as long as the economy is fine.
>>
>>57805841
WHAT
>>
>>57805810
Of course they can. It's like they are returning to their roots. Chaos, instability and racism
>>
>>57805824
>no threat to them
What about people who died to terrorist attacks?
>>
>>57805927
People are far more likely to be killed by cars or diabetes than terrorists in Europe. There's no point in being afraid, but humans are paranoid fuckers
>>
>>57805810
>Islamic state is past its peak

Yeah and so was Al-Qaeda before 9/11.
>>
File: 1453481089188.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1453481089188.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>57805810
> Rosenberg
>>
>>57805878
Yeah and I'm more likely to overdose on 4chan than get beheaded for not being Islamic.

Then again one I get to choose. The other not so much.
>>
>>57805810
>rosenberg
Every. Single. Time.
>>
File: Really nigger.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Really nigger.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>57805810
>Rosenberg
>>
>>57805872
>>57806021
>>57806047
>>57806072
I-it's just a coincidence guys..
>>
JUST SIT TIGHT BRAH

TERRORISTS HAVE ONLY KILLED 160 PEOPLE IN EUROPE IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS, LIKE, Y R U EVEN WORRIED? PEOPLE DIE IN CAR ACCIDENTS EVERYDAY LMAO

TRUST ME, WE'RE ALL GOOD - t. Shlomo Rosenberg
>>
>>57806131
Jokes about the parasitic Chosen aside have you seen the wounded casualties from Paris in Brussels? They're insane. Something like almost a thousand wounded.
>>
>>57805978
Yes but we do everything in our control to prevent injuries by automobiles and keep developing new ways to help people with diabetes. We've developed safety features on cars and get stricter driving laws. In recent years many people think we should get rid of human driven cars and use robotic ones because they cause fewer injuries (obviously not the only reason to use them). There have also been major developments in helping diabetes in recent years
It's natural for humans to want to avoid harm by any means possible. I'm not saying being assholes to Muslims is the way to go, I'm just saying sweeping it under the rug and pretending like the danger isn't there is an idiotic thing to do
>>
>>57805925
>Chaos, instability and racism
Best Europe desu.
>>
>>57805978
Cars and diabetes can usually be avoided with a little care, whereas exploding islamists at the airports are a quite difficult to predict unless you are in the inner circle.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x561
>>57805810
>Rosenberg
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 696x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 696x423
>>57805810
>>
>>57806179
I know it's a danger, but so many people let it dictate their lives and political decisions, like the terrorists are waiting for them right around the corner. It should definitely be a political issue but the amount of paranoia and the huge amounts of time dedicated to discussing it are just too much in my opinion
>>
politicians love little terrorist attacks, cuz it makes it seem like they are actually needed, and not just glorified business managers
>>
>>57806198
>whereas exploding islamists at the airports are a quite difficult to predict unless you are in the inner circle.
And especially if you're Belgium and ignore literally everything the CIA and Turkish intelligence services tell you. But yeah..admittedly kind of a different issue.
>>
>>57806243
>It should definitely be a political issue but the amount of paranoia and the huge amounts of time dedicated to discussing it are just too much in my opinion
Perhaps because it's your religion doing the exploding in airports mister Iranian diaspora? Bet it would be good for you if it was all just swept under the rug and downplayed.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 501x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 501x550
>>57806240
>>
>>57806244
Belgian politicians have spent decades doing everything in their power to convince their citizens that they aren't needed outside of a paycheck and a token facade of a authority.
>>
>>57806289
>ad hominem
and I'm agnostic, in a non-islamic family
>>
>>57806248
Or American and ignore everything France+Germany+Denmark+Austria say about invading Iraq
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 540x960
>>
>>57806350
shut up leaf
>>
>>57806358
Not really quite the same as "this nigger, yes this nigger RIGHT FUCKING HERE that you just let into your country by the name of Allahu Akbar Jihad, is a terrorist who fought with ISIS and he's probably trying to just JUST your shit up so maybe keep a fucking an eye on him."
>>
>>57806433
n-no bully
>>
>>57805925
t. poopskin
>>
>>57806443
>not really quite the same

Seems you need a history lesson
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_1hWqSz6I

This is in early 2003 before the invasion. French spokesman explaining the predicted consequences of the Iraq war before the UNSC.
>>
>>57806582
>history lesson
Unlike you I was old enough to remember it.

And no, prognostication is not the same as being told of an explicit and imminent threat and refusing to act due to dereliction of duty.
>>
>>57806323
>ISIS KKK
Glad to see /pol/ finally accept that they like Islam.
>>
File: pepenl.png (160 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepenl.png
160 KB, 499x499
>>57805810
I'm not worried at all desu. Terrorism hasn't been a thing here since the 70's.
>>
>>57806648
I'm most likely older than you. I said "history lesson" because from your post you obviously did not understand the development of the Iraq war.

This is an explicit prediction of the consequences of the Iraq war.
The CIA predicted these suspects would launch an attack and there would be consequences.
They are similar situations of ignoring other countries' advice.

Where is your source by the way?
>>
>>57806816
Yeah except for that one artist who got beheaded on the street for drawing Mohammed.

>>
>>57806828
I'm 32.

And no, the CIA and Turkis intelligence service did not predict these people were terrorists. The explicitely informed the Belgians that they WERE terrorists. As in known to be.
>>
File: oy.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oy.webm
598 KB, 480x360
What did Mr. Soros mean by this?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/12/soros-european-union-in-mortal-danger.html
>Billionaire financier George Soros has warned that the European Union is in mortal danger of collapse if it doesn't agree a massive cash injection to fix the refugee crisis.
>In his essay, Soros said the number of refugees Europe can absorb each year should be between 300,000 and 500,000.
>And the financier estimated at least $34 billion (€30 billion) a year will be needed for the EU to carry his plan.
>"When should the triple-A credit of the EU be mobilized if not at a moment when it is in mortal danger?"
>>
>>57806859
He got shot to death and the murderer then failed to cut his head off. Murder is not the same as terrorism.
>>
File: 1459830959630.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459830959630.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>57806816
Molenbeek?
>>
>>57806970
>literally being this cucked and willfully ignorant to Islamic terrorism
That weed you've been smoking has clouded your vision, Jan.
>>
>>57806988
Wrong country bro.
>>
>>57806901
I'm 31 brother.

Source?

The US still ignored 4 major EU nations and many Gulf states that claimed the invasion would lead to overall failure.

Here's the French spokesman De Villim list of points that he used that day.

"-War will exacerbate divisions that nurture terrorism. Harm stability.
-after war, a peace has to be built. That will be long and difficult because it's necessary to secure iraqi unity and restoring stability in a lasting way.
-intelligence doesn't see link between al-qaida and baghdad regime.
-inspections path not taken to the end. producing results. iraq allows aerial reconnaissance.
-we all have commitment to disarming Iraq.
-we should not act in haste, because of misunderstandings or fear.
-unity of international community important."

About as good a prediction as they come.
>>
>>57806988
>American education

>>57806991
Murdering a single person for his political beliefs is not the same as indiscriminate killing of civilians. One of them is murder, the other is terrorism.
>>
>>57805810
>Rosenberg

in all seriousness its likely just a shitty attempt from a leftist to try to slow or stop the rising right-wing tide
>>
File: 1425833441620.png (190 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1425833441620.png
190 KB, 458x438
>Rosenberg

Every.Single.Time
>>
>>57807007
Not really though
>>
>>57806953
Wow..who could have predicted the best path put forward from Soros is usury?
>>
>>57805810
>Rosen. fucking. berg

GTKRWN!!!!!!
>>
>>57806953
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/08/world/europe/belgium-brussels-islam-radicalization.html

>Friends who teach the equivalent of high school seniors in the predominantly Muslim districts of Molenbeek and Schaerbeek told him that “90 percent of their students, 17, 18 years old, called them heroes,” he said.
>“But identity is a two-sided relation” — between young Muslims and ourselves.
>“We have to fight racism and discrimination with the same force” as radicalization, he said, because “our society gives to these young people a bad idea of who and what they are.”

What did Mr. Goldstein mean by this?
>>
>>57807016
Post good enough for you?

http://nypost.com/2016/03/23/belgium-ignored-warnings-after-turkey-deported-terrorist/
>>
>>57806828
>>57806901
>>57807087
>age determines who is right
American discussions are literal playground arguments.
>>
File: 1385699134039.png (186 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1385699134039.png
186 KB, 400x396
>>57807086
>90 percent
They're doomed.
>>
>>57807037
>Murdering a single person for his political beliefs is not the same as indiscriminate killing of civilians. One of them is murder, the other is terrorism.
But can you name the common thread connecting these incidents?
>>
>>57807105
It's not about being right you retard. The point was that I do not need someone to educate me on events that I witnessed with my own fucking eyes because he wants to refiight a 15 year old argument for no productive reason other than to sooth and justify his still simmering asshurt.
>>
>>57807144
>be american
>fail reading test
>misinterpret a statement
>put words in someone else's mouth

I didn't say Islam is a positive to society. I said that we haven't had issues with ANY form of terrorism since the 70's in particular the rise of Islamic terrorism in Europe. There are no no-go zones in the Netherlands and we are among the lowest European nations when it comes to jihadism. The murder of a single person because of his political beliefs IS NOT THE SAME as the Paris and Brussels attacks. Those people weren't specifically targeted for their beliefs, they were indiscriminately killed simply for existing.
>>
>>57807086
One of the big grievances of the "Muslim community of Molenbeek" is that they're passed over for qualifications, underemployed, systemic racism etc.

Abdeslam and Abaaoud (two "normal guys" from the neighborhood, with no qualificaitons, shit resumes etc.) led the multimillion dollar security services on a wild goose chase that embarrassed the country. I imagine that kind of thing is more of a draw to people from the area than muh islams
>>
>>57807284
Crazy both were passed over for jobs given their extensive criminal records.

Must just be racism.
>>
File: Cdaq1NIWoAAg_WL.jpg (33 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
Cdaq1NIWoAAg_WL.jpg
33 KB, 600x526
>>57807086
>“Our cities are facing a huge problem, maybe the largest since World War II,” Mr. Goldstein said. “How is it that people who were born here in Brussels, in Paris, can call heroes the people who commit violence and terror? That is the real question we’re facing.”

>Friends who teach the equivalent of high school seniors in the predominantly Muslim districts of Molenbeek and Schaerbeek told him that “90 percent of their students, 17, 18 years old, called them heroes,” he said.

Farewell Europe.
>>
>>57807037
He literally got half beheaded for drawing Mohammed...

>>57807043
>hurdur muh rising right wing tide
I agree that this is jew tactics though

>>57807087
No it is not enough. NYpost is shit.
It only says US intelligence warned an attack was imminent, and Turkey said the militant had left for Europe.
Any others?
I'll agree with you for sake of argument though. That doesn't mean the Belgian authorities could have necessarily done better. They are already locked down all over Europe.
>>
>>57807265
>The murder of a single person because of his political beliefs IS NOT THE SAME as the Paris and Brussels attacks.
They are when they share the same theocratic motivation for the murder of a native peoples.
>>
>>57807358
>It only says US intelligence warned an attack was imminent, and Turkey said the militant had left for Europe.
You notice it quotes the President of Turkey who literally said "we told them this man was a terrorist?"

That is not a prediction, that is EXPLICIT. "THIS MAN IS A TERRORIST."
>>
File: vigipirate_afp.jpg (56 KB, 638x378) Image search: [Google]
vigipirate_afp.jpg
56 KB, 638x378
No, fuck you, we could be living without this constant threat. Why should we learn to live with it ? I don't care if the Islamic State is past it's peak, some other Muslim groups will be the next constant threat. Muslims will never stop being a problem.

Also, "not serious enough to push the economy over the edge ?". I live in Paris, tourism was already falling after the January attacks, but after the November attacks, it's plummeting. And I don't blame the tourists. When you come to Paris, you expect monuments, museums, a romantic atmosphere, good food, And all of that is still there. Except now there are soldiers ever 500 meters patrolling with FAMAS drawn. And you are thoroughly searched everything time you enter a mall, a museum, any public place. And if you thought the Parisians were cunts before, now that everyone still has waaaay in the back of their head the thought of that an attack is always possible, that everytime the subway is not working everyone instantly thinks that it's an attack, that everyone knows of a friend of a friend that was at the attacks, near the attacks, wounded or killed, now it's even worse.

Fuck you David Rosenberg. Fuck you. Also why the fuck is your first thought the fucking economy ?
>>
>>57807440
>Except now there are soldiers ever 500 meters patrolling with FAMAS drawn
Tourism tip: advertise this in the US as a positive.

I would go back to Paris if soldiers let me range fire their FAMAS.
>>
>>57807358
>He literally got half beheaded for drawing Mohammed...
>Let me tell you about your country
He didn't get beheaded for drawing Mohammed. First of all he was a filmmaker not a cartoonist. Second, he got SHOT and died from the bullet wounds. Third, the murderer then deciding to cut off his head does not equate to getting beheaded. Fourth, the targeted murder of a single person is not terrorism.

>>57807385
Political assassination does not equal indiscriminate suicide bombing you fucking retard. They didn't care about the people's political beliefs in Zaventem or the Bataclan, they wanted to kill. Are all you Americans this fucking retarded?
>>
>>57807404
I see that in different words. It doesn't mean Belgium could stop him.

They can't just close the borders.
>>
>>57807440
>Rosenberg. Fuck you. Also why the fuck is your first thought the fucking economy ?
You really need to ask? Read that sentence again.
>>
>>57805878
yeah but doing that is my choice, getting blasted by durkas isn't
>>
>>57807498
>I see that in different words
Did you? Cuz these are the exact words: “foreign terrorist fighter.”

And don't give me that Belgium couldn't do anything shit, they literally did nothing about it. Not one God damn thing. This is what I was referring to as dereliction of duty.
>>
>>57807486

Van Gogh was murdered by Mohammed Bouyeri while cycling to work on 2 November 2004 at about 9 o'clock in the morning, in front of the Amsterdam East borough office (stadsdeelkantoor), on the corner of the Linnaeusstraat and Tweede Oosterparkstraat (52°21′32.22″N 4°55′34.74″E).[8] The killer shot Van Gogh eight times with an HS2000 handgun. Bouyeri was also on a bicycle and fired several bullets, hitting Van Gogh and two bystanders. Wounded, Van Gogh ran to the other side of the road and fell to the ground on the cycle lane. According to eyewitnesses, Van Gogh's last words were "Don't do it, don't do it." or "Have mercy, have mercy, don't do it, don't do it."[9] Bouyeri walked up to Van Gogh, who was on the ground, and calmly shot him several more times at close range.[10][11]

Bouyeri cut Van Gogh’s throat with a large knife and tried to decapitate him, after which he stabbed the knife deep into Van Gogh's chest, reaching his spinal cord. He attached a note to the body with a smaller knife. Van Gogh died on the spot.[12] The two knives were left implanted. The note was addressed to and contained a death threat to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who went into hiding. It also threatened Western countries and Jews, and referred to ideologies of the Egyptian organization Takfir wal-Hijra.[13][14]
>>
>>57807552
They most definitely did. How else did they get Paris Jihadi the days before?

>>57807554
Not Islamic terror related at all! Just simple murder!
>>
Last time Europe dealt with its wave of terrorism much better, they just hunted them all down and shrek'd them.
>>
>>57807554
Europeons are simply beyond hope. They could have their entire family blown up by a suicide bomber who screamed "ALLAHU AKBAR!" and they would blame their family members
>>
This whole text makes no sense. Link to original pls.
>>
>>57807688
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.710671
>>
>>57807584
>How else did they get Paris Jihadi the days before?
Shit, being as he was literally hiding out 150 yards from his registered God damn address are you seriously counting this as a postive!? It took them damn near six months to find a man living a football field and a half away from his legal residence wanted for 167 God damn murder charges!!!

Are you insane?! How could you possibly come on here and claim that the Belgian security forces are anything other than completely and willfully negligent given the facts of all this?
>>
>>57807486
Terrorism doesn't necessitate crowd bombings. If you murder people for depicting their prophet, you intimidate others not to violate Islamic law, because the weaponized Muslim culture is a dominating one.
>>
>>57807730
I understand your point. Euros are too soft on muslims.

They should crack down really hard and close the borders.

But realistically they won't. And realistically saying they should have done better is asking a lot of them.
>>
>>57807903
>And realistically saying they should have done better is asking a lot of them.
Basic police and security work when you are being handed all your intelligence is asking to much of them? No, no it fucking isn't. If it is then they're failed states.
>>
>>57807975
Well.. they are
>>
>>57805978
I don't want sandniggers in Europe any more than the next man, but this fucking leaf is right.
There seems to be some sort of mass psychosis going on at the moment.
People are fucking mental.
>>
>>57805810
>(((Rosenberg)))
>>
>>57808529
this goes against the usual jewish/zionist line on terrorism tb'h
>>
>David Rosenberg
how is /pol/ literally always right
>>
>>57807486
Moroccan please. Get a dictionary.

Murdering to spread terror with a political goal is terrorism.
>>
>>57805810
I'll leave the muslims to brave and beautiful western Europeans who are ready to greet them with open arms and shower them with social money.

I'm just a evil french-jewish-lithuanian-belarusian-balt Pole, I have no empathy.
>>
File: muslim peace religion.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
muslim peace religion.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>57808644
It is different cause it is not Israel.
"Be tolerant to terrorism and muslims" jews say in Europe. We need to free some more lands for our people.
Actually, one american guy from /pol/ once was on kind of TV debate with a jew on the Swedish TV about donald trump. The jew said that it is ok to have multicultural diversity country and americans have to respect muslims, the guy asked after that: "why won't you be tolerant and respective for muslims in Israel and allow them to live in the country where they were born" and jew said that it will destroy their country (^:
>>
>>57814205
>be tolerant to muslims
thats funny because the german jews start complaining that all the muslim immigrants are nazi.
>>
>>57805810
>(((Rosenberg)))
Sure thing, lad.
>>
File: 2804820948723908.png (280 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
2804820948723908.png
280 KB, 425x300
>>57805810
>Rosenberg
Without fail.
>>
File: jew rat.jpg (48 KB, 960x918) Image search: [Google]
jew rat.jpg
48 KB, 960x918
>>57805810
>Rosenberg
>>
>>57805841
WE
>>
>>57805810
He meant that Europe should keep importing as many muslims as possible. This is just a message for northern eurocucks telling them that they're safe in their naive bubbles.
>>
>>57807554
I was with the Dutch fella, if the guy was simply shot down and mutilated for his depiction of Muhammed, I wouldn't call it terrorism. I'd call it religiously-motivated murder.

However, attaching a note threatening groups of people puts it firmly in the definition of terrorism in my book.

But shit, it's all semantics. A murderer should be hung from a lamp-post and gibbeted in the streets just the same as a proper terrorist. No need to differentiate between the two in my book, they both need to be excised for the good of us all.
>>
Terrorists are trolls baiting us with violence. If no one takes the b8 they'll leave us alone.
>>
File: large.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>57815066
>>
>>57806179

This post is from hours ago, but I really wanted to point out how wrong it is as pretty much all of us buy into this reasoning.

9/11 killed roughly 4,600 people. On September 11th 2001, about 3,000 of those people were killed. The other 1,600 were killed as a result of so many people's irrational fear of flying in the months following the terror attack. There were a lot of people that thought driving would be safer than flying and as a result 1,600 Americans paid the price.

I said 9/11 killed 4,600 people, but that isn't even close to the real estimate. The war in Afghanistan killed many, many more and came as a result of quick decisions following 9/11. We did exactly what Bin Laden wanted us to do. The whole point of his operation was to get us to freak out and to further destabilize south west Asia. Obviously it worked very well for him.

This guy claims that we're just looking out for our best interests by countering terrorism. The thing is, countering terrorism doesn't work like improvements to cars and upgrades in medicine. Trying to fight terrorism only makes it worse. We're all more likely to be killed by any active intervention against it.
>>
>>57805927
Meaning about no one? Traffic accidents kill a thousand times more. Only cowards, that's you, give a shit about terrorism.
>>
>>57815305

Australians are universally hated on 4chan, but Kiwis are especially shitty. Come the fuck on, refute my point if you disagree.
>>
>>57805810
>tfw you will never be paid to patrol the cold streets of a white country while wearing baller as fuck camo
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>57815590
>>
>>57815066
>Say they want to destroy the West and raise their flag over the white house
>"Just ignore them guys, maybe they'll go away"
>Processed to bring them over and say to respect their culture

ayy
>>
>>57815747

>>Say they want to destroy the West and raise their flag over the white house

What does that have to do with terrorism? You can't "destroy the West" by blowing up bombs at airports and shooting a few hundred people in the street. You're such a fucking idiot, kill yourself.
>>
>>57815538
indeed the real counter on Terrorism would be to force a black out of any information on any terror attacks that happens.
So no one would have known that a terror attack had happen.
You won't read it in newspapers, you won't see posts on 4 chan about it, there won't be a word or image on tv or radio. You wouldn't hear from self accusations or even knwo a group called Al quaeda exists.
>>
>>57815305
>>57815663
stop making us look bad you redditor cunt
>>
>>57805925
So, Turkey can live with ISIS & PKK terror? :^)
>>
File: 1397023929896.png (40 KB, 1200x1626) Image search: [Google]
1397023929896.png
40 KB, 1200x1626
>David Rosenberg
>son of Solomon Rosenberg

He means stop being so racist and let those poor refugees in. Fucking bigots.
>>
>>57816256

Or we all see it in the news, like we do now, but don't take anything action in response aside from mourning the dead.
>>
>>57805810
Terror is the new normal.
>>
>>57820373
Terror was the norm in Europe till recently.
>>
>>57821018
In basquerstan maybe.
>>
Terrorism in Europe isn't something new. Last time in France before ISIS was in the 90s.
>>
Do not forget 9 million innocent Jewish kids and women killed by nazis.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.