[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you deny this Turkey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15
Why?
>>
File: JtSUHYm.jpg (74 KB, 548x580) Image search: [Google]
JtSUHYm.jpg
74 KB, 548x580
>>57805340
Roaches do not care. Roaches only see and destroy. What they do not destroy they devour.
>>
>>57805340
she looks happy.
>>
>>57805667
>>
>>57805340
I dont think people know what genocide means.
>>
File: cheeky faker.png (97 KB, 374x352) Image search: [Google]
cheeky faker.png
97 KB, 374x352
>>57805340
That kid's fucking smiling
>>
>>57805340
my grand-grandfather was survivor of genocide.
>>
>>57806093
How many were killed, and why?
>>
>>57806408
I cannot give you a number but his whole family was killed. he was 4 at the time. locals saved him. I don't have whole story because my grandfather doesn't like to talk about it.
>>
File: a.jpg (330 KB, 379x1799) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
330 KB, 379x1799
why? well then let me post these up in here
>>
File: a2.jpg (373 KB, 447x2097) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
373 KB, 447x2097
>>57806557
>>
File: a3.jpg (297 KB, 400x1580) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
297 KB, 400x1580
>>57806588
>>
>>57806557
>Armenians fight Turkish armed forces
>Proper response is to kill 1.7 million of what is mostly defenseless civilians

Banter
>>
File: a4.jpg (410 KB, 500x1934) Image search: [Google]
a4.jpg
410 KB, 500x1934
>>57806621
>>
>>57806657
now post some images about the hamidian massacres
>>
File: a5.jpg (410 KB, 400x2171) Image search: [Google]
a5.jpg
410 KB, 400x2171
>>57806657
>>
File: 1459875984364.png (933 KB, 1000x730) Image search: [Google]
1459875984364.png
933 KB, 1000x730
>>57806643
talk shit get hit, don't try to genocide turks and then say "just a prank bro" when they deport your ass into the desert
also there was barely 1.2 million armenians in the ottoman empire total at the time, but we killed 1.7 mil indeed friend

>>57806694
who is a good dog? yes you are!
>>
Wow Turks really get triggered over something that supposedly didn't happen
>>
File: really.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Same reason that they deny the Dersim and Zilan massacres.

The formula roaches hold to is as follows

1. Harass the local populations, kill and rape on will, destroy property, oppress them, deny their rights and when they ask for justice from the government laugh at them

2.Wait for locals to get fed up and fight back

3. Once locals start fighting back, start propaganda campaign about how they are evil monsters killing innocent Turkish hero soldiers

4. Launch massive attack against armed population/rebels, outnumbering them at least 10 to 1

5. Eventually rebels get defeated because of being massively outnumbered

6. Massacre the local population once they are left defenseless

7. Start propaganda campaign to demonise those who were massacred and paint turks as le brave warriors who fought against 7 turkillion foreign gavur invaders and won because of turk stronkness

Congratulations, you have succesfully massacred people and gotten away with it. Roaches 100 years from now will still believe your lies regardless of the evidence against them.
>>
>>57806766
Feels good to know that Kurds wil outnumber you in your own country 30 years from now. How does it feel to know that you will be btfo in the not so far away future.
>>
>>57806766
Funny how you're the one who gets butthurt about the genocide
>>
>>57806975
Kemalists did Dersim and Zilan and kemalists are not muslims therefor not Turk. We have different regime now and most people agree Kurds were oppressed to some degree in the past.

Armenian Genocide is a different thing and it is the definitive explanation of if you say something long enough it becomes real
>>
>>57807069

Dat damage control
>>
>>57807166
Its out there on wikipedia. The reason for the uprising in both cases was harassement by the army.

Tribes requested Ataturk and the government to do something about it, and nothing was done. It was intentionally provoked.

Im sure you are aware of the propaganda campaigns.

Nice meme right there but no one ran. Infact, the reason for the scale and brutality of the massacres was that the rebels caused so many casualties by digging in and fighting to the death that the soldiers were absolutely furious, as they didnt expect to face such fierce resistance.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>57807166
Also

>currently we are playing it cool since the europeans are looking on

Ha

Haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you be this delusional. Were you "playing it cool" in the 90s as well? When TSK invaded northern iraq to capture karayilan, got btfo and retreated, and then made up some bullshit about having achieved their goals. No one was looking in the 90s when the army went full in with all their might yet still couldnt come close to defeating PKK.

Face it bud, Kurdish population is multiply, more and more people are joining the PKK and YPG, Turkish leftist parties even formed a united front with PKK against TSK. Your time of killing defenseless civilians is over. I would just accept that you will be btfo in the near future when Erdogan will establish sharia and everyone will cut ties with Turkey, as the only reason your country still exists today is because of foreign support.
>>
>>57807535
*multiplying

fugged up there
>>
>>57807330
>Its out there on wikipedia
hahhaha, wikipedia on these articles is written by armenian mods using one-sided armenian sources that were sometimes written decades after the event
tribes wanted to live under islamic sharia and feudal laws, turkish government said no. tribes revolted with foreign power backing, the turkish government suppressed the violent rebels through violent means

go read a book you pseudo-kurdish """""intellectual"""""""
>>
>>57807535
>turkish army retreated from n.iraq because they were defeated
oh man the delusion is real
>>
>>57807572
>wikipedia on these articles is written by armenian mods using one-sided armenian sources

Woah, autistic and subhuman? That must be a tough life
>>
File: armenian_listening_to_music.jpg (196 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
armenian_listening_to_music.jpg
196 KB, 600x412
>>57807647
>taking wikipedia as a source
look at the origins of the sources used and the talk section
wikipedia is literally armenian sided on anything turkish ever
>>
>>57806093
What genocide?
>>
>>57805340

she looks like happy
>>
>>57807572
No, they are using turkish sources. For example, Turkish sources claim that there were 6000 rebels yet they killed 10,000 of them? Yeah right.

>tribes wanted to live under islamic sharia

Are you properly retarded. Dersim is an Alevi region, why in hell would they want sharia? You dumb fuck.

Agri rebellion was a nationalist uprising, had nothing to do with sharia.

>tribes revolted with foreign power backing

You are actually retarded. Like you must have a mental disease here. Dersim is in the fucking middle of Turkey. How can foreign aid even reach it? As for Agri, its surrounded by a 5000m high mountain range and armenians, which at the time were hostile against Kurds. Again, how can foreign aid even reach them?

If it really was a suppression of a rebellion, how do you explain the fact that women and children were locked into haysheds and burned alive? How do you explain the fact that children were cut from their mothers wombs and bayoneted to death? I guess Kurds must be superhumans for their babies and children to be violent rebels as well.
>>
>>57807647
Look man the sources dont matter. Turkish government is showing evidences and calling every historian to come to Turkey and see them but for some reason people already dont even care about those evidences and one sidedly come to conclusions because it's not about the objective history it's about the intentions and what plans other people have about Turkey or Armenia.
>>
>>57807992
>it's not about the objective history it's about the intentions and what plans other people have about Turkey or Armenia

Yeah I actually agree with you here, which is why these threads are just cancer with no resolutions or insight present
>>
Expanding on my previous post

The truth is here right in front of you, i will use the Dersim massacre as an example.

>In an Interior Ministry report in 1926, it was considered necessary to use force against the residents of Dersim.

This was more than 10 years before the rebellion.

>The Turkification process in Turkey began with the Turkish National Assembly passing the 1934 Law on Resettlement ('İskân Kanunu' Law No.2510, June 13, 1934).[21] Its measures included the forced relocation of people within the country, with the aim of promoting cultural homogeneity. In 1935, the Tunceli Law was passed to apply the Resettlement Law to the newly named region of Tunceli, previously known as Dersim and populated by Kurmanci-speaking and Zaza-speaking Alevis.

The final plan was drawn 2 years before the first act of rebellion. Every step taken by the republic was intentional. Their intentions from the beginning were to massacre the local population and destroy their identity. If you read through the wikipedia page you will see that it matches every one of the steps i described in >>57806975

But its okay. You can be a worthless piece of trash as much as you want. You can make fun of genocides and massacres. It wont last long for you anymore. You know this. The funniest part is that you lead yourself to your own distruction. The moment you picked a fight with Kurds and elected that ape Erdogan into the government was the moment that you signed your own death warrant.
>>
File: SeyhSaid.jpg (410 KB, 680x1573) Image search: [Google]
SeyhSaid.jpg
410 KB, 680x1573
>>57807978
here is my last you, just burn and know that the barbaric feudal kurds are being subdued as we post
>>
>>57805340
Deny what?
>>
>>57808121
Keep dreaming roachie. You are being Raided as we speak. You might not die immediately, but you dont have much time left.
>>
>>57807069
- neither for the causes of this thread but only

I think you used the word 'explanation' where what you were saying looks as if it the term 'example' would fit.

I do not want to face this thread topic, I have met Turks and Armenians in the US.

Current events do stir the pot on this topic though.
>>
>>57809768
I guess that's more fitting then what I had in mind
>>
Because in their schools they actually dont learn the truth
>>
File: le_nosey_face.gif (397 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
le_nosey_face.gif
397 KB, 200x200
>>57807788
Or maybe Turkey actually committed a lot of crimes?
>>
>>57805340
Magnificent s-curve on that girl on the left. I would like to draw that.
>>
WTF I hate Turkey now
>>
>>57806975
This

Then blame it all on "subhuman k*rds"
>>
>>57807030
majority of the k*rds are already assimilated my teacher. they are all voting for erdogan :^)
>>
>>57806657
> взpывoм yничтoжeн вecь apмянcкий квapтaл
How?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.