[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I learn Espanol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
I want to learn a second language. I've wanted to for years but my indecisiveness has held me back I'm thinking of just saying "Fuck it" and picking Spanish. Here's why:

>I live in LA
>Mexicans are taking over America, especially the south west which is where I live
>Mobility: I can visit South America and Spain and speak to locals
>Business: I could use it at least once a week. I buy items from Mexicans to resell and they'd probably respect me more if I spoke Spanish, maybe give me better prices
>Weather: I'm from Southern California, I don't do well in the snow. I am desert/mediterranean climate person. Spanish speaking countries are better for me weather wise. Italy would be good but their economy is in the shitter. Even though the Nordic girls are hot I'd kill myself in that snow and darkness
>Talk to Mexican girls: All the cute ones speak English though

The only thing that's holding me back is Trump, but even if he wins it might be good to know the language in case a race war breaks out and I can pretend to be a Mexican immigrant (kek). If he deports the Mexicans I'll go out of business too because all my sources will be gone.

Thoughts? German and French are my other top picks, maybe even Italian, but I have no college degree so they would be useless languages.
>>
CHIIII
>>
>>57803829
NK
>>
Una Vela..............
>>
you'll need it to survive soon, so yes, you should learn it
>>
as an Anglo I think Romance languages are dogshit, too many vowels and hand gestures

I much prefer German, more consonants and a manly language
>>
>>57803871

Yes, either because of a race war or Shillary letting in immigrants. I'm half Portuguese, half German ethnically speaking. I have Caucasian features but Mexicans speak to me in Spanish at the gym because of my skin tone and hair color.

If I learn Spanish I may survive Trump's race war
>>
>>57803786
No, learn other lenguages but not spanish, and if you learn spanish please LEARN SPAIN HISPANIC.
>>
File: 1460232916332.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460232916332.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>57803966
>I'm half Portuguese, half German ethnically speaking. I have Caucasian features but Mexicans speak to me in Spanish at the gym because of my skin tone and hair color.
>>
>>57803892

German sounds awesome to me as a language, if I ever move to Europe it would be Germoney if they unfuck themselves from what Merkel started. I would only really learn French because I heard it's easy if you know Spanish.

I don't like how Spanish sounds actually, it just seems the most practical and I just want to be bilingual. I could use Spanish weekly, if not daily.
>>
>>57803966
Kill yourself.
>>
>>57804055
forget internet memes, German has lots of great literature, music, movies, etc
>>
>>57804029

Haha the hair color is on point the skin tone is a lot darker though. I have Euro facial features though so not a good match. That guy has a nigger nose too
>>
>>57804055
Spanish sounds shitty, true spanish is where it originated from, spain, german is great, taking in count the panzerkamfwagens and the schutzstaffe.
>>
Learn whatever language interests you the most, it'll be easier for you to learn it that way
>>
>>57804055
Buen post negro zurdo
>>
>>57804103

How do I learn to speak Spanish like a Spainards and not a Mexican? The way they speak is softer sounding. I'm just using Duolingo right now for vocabulary

>>57804062

No u
>>
>>57804347
chi
>>
I just started learning Japanese.
>>
>>57804347
No don't do Spaniard. Spaniard accents sound like Thithy boyths with their thtupid lisps. The Argentine accent is the best and sounds alpha af.
>>
>>57804483
>Thithy boyths with their thtupid lisps
lol this
>>
>>57804483
Sure, choose the Jew like nosed dudes that think they are white, i like more true spanish.
>>
Just learn the basics from latino spanish you can later develop whatever accent suits you the best, maybe puelto lican
>>
>>57804816
No, latino spanish is shit tier, all spanish is low tier that should be erased and written again.
>Muh cuernos de chivo
>Muh trocotas
>Muh picaflor.
>>
>>57803786
It's probably too late for you. You'll have a hard time getting past being able to order food off a menu, simply because it'll stop being novel and fun, so you'll lose interest.

I genuinely hope I'm wrong and wish you luck.
>>
>>57803892
The irony is too great. Your anglo-kike ancestors borrowed much from latin languages because they understood what utter shit germanic languages are. Probably most of what your language is is latin based actually.
>>
>>57805029
In the indoeuropean language family englisg is like a retarded inbred cousin to romance languages
>>
>>57803988
>spain spanish
>not colombian
>seriously though, spanish in a Spanish accent
>>
>>57805029
I don't mind borrowing Latin vocabulary for abstract terms, I just hate Romance grammar and accents
>>
>>57803786
Una vela
chicano
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHJ
Che
sos un negro envidioso
taco arriba arriba fiesta piƱata toros
que picardia

Here you have. Your two minutes int course to reach proficiency in spanish.

memorize those and you are set
>>
>>57803988
>wanting to learn a dialect that makes you sound retarded.

pero thi etho quiereth no te disuadira
>>
>>57804483

So you prefer to speak like a Down-syndrome kid with speech problems that can't prounce all the consonants in the language.

I see, I see.
>>
>>57807260

Pronounce*
>>
>>57806830

Spain's spanish is not like that.

Ignorant imbeciles. You all deserve to die.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.