[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they convert?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1459582872529.png (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459582872529.png
10 KB, 420x420
We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades. … Allah mobilizes the Muslim nation of Turkey, and adds it to the European Union. … That’s another 50 million Muslims. There will be 100 million Muslims in Europe. Albania, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U. … Bosnia, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U. Fifty percent of its citizens are Muslims.
>>
File: trash.png (270 KB, 373x503) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
270 KB, 373x503
>>57799810
>>
>>57799810
Albania and Bosnia are not in the EU. I am from Bosnia (now diaspora), ask me anything.
>>
>>57800328
Mashallah brother

you're already invading

good!
>>
File: 1460439553717.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460439553717.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
Islam will spread peacefully through the world and the decadent west shall realize the true meaning of life
>>
>>57800357
How can I invade when I was European in the first place?
>>
>>57800510
Great Taqqiya brother!

Saleel al-shawarma

nasheed ul ubar!
>>
>>57800429
Nah. We'll unironically just murder the shit out of you.

The Jews tried this once too.
>>
>>57799810
I ironically converted to Islam at the local mosque just a few days ago
>>
>I'm one of those 50 million

Feels good to be a conqueror
>>
>>57800692

>unironically calling yourself a conqueror

You are all just virgin faggots alone in their room who can't even grow a terrorist beard and are too afraid to speak to the ISIS recfuiter because he looks so scary.
>>
File: 1447727704996.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1447727704996.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>/int/ has actual kebab

you guys do know that islamists don't consider converts to be true muslims right
>>
File: 143243278934298342.jpg (111 KB, 970x1140) Image search: [Google]
143243278934298342.jpg
111 KB, 970x1140
>>57800605
>Kuffar actually believe this
If one of you dirty kafir attempted something a dozen of your leftist brothers would come to sacrifice themselves for us. Your country is against you, your people, your government and your media. inshallah europe and north america will be Islamic in our lifetimes
>>
File: inter-arab conflict.gif (1 MB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
inter-arab conflict.gif
1 MB, 500x245
>>57800947
except liberals and jews will fuck off when there is actual fighting to be done

and muslims arn't good at war anymore, and just end up fighting each other over anything the actually do capture

as soon as any "arabic state" gets large enough to need administrating it all falls apart, because of a culture of corruption, an insistence on linear heirarchy, deep rooted inter-arab regional conflict and religious division

muslims don't have a culture that alows stability, you just end up with a slew of regional autocrats
>>
>>57801311
Arabs have never, ever, won a war against non-Arabs post medieval times. It is pathetic.
>>
>>57800748
yeah, stay mad you filthy cuck, meanwhile every big city is basically islamic right now. and it's only getting worse, I'm hearing syrians on the train and in the underground every day, thousands upon thousands of new muslims.

prepare.
>>
>>57800897
>giving a shit about what jewish muslims think

A convert who accepts Allah into his heart is as much, if not more, of a muslim than those born into it.
>>
>>57801498
is that what they told you down at the local recruiters huh

reality is that they are trying to gain the majority by convincing kafir tht they arn't kafir

if they win against non-muslims, they will just start waging war on non-arabic muslims, islamic sects that were traditional allies
eventually they will end up waging war on other more moderate muslims

that's why the use converts on suicide missions, you do their fighting for them, and they don't have to kill you themselves afterwards
>>
>>57801641
jewish shill

do not listen to the jews brother they are there to corrupt your soul

takbir all jews will die
>>
>>57800947
>leftist brothers would come to sacrifice themselves for us.
Good thing those faggots don't have guns huh? :)
>>
>>57801641
I know it is a meme at this point but ISIS does not represent Islam. Once a kafir does not mean you will always be a kafir, you can always repent if your intention is pure.
>>
>>57799810
>Ameritard knowledge
We have 80m population and %99 of it muslim according to polls.
>>
>>57801454
I think it's because they use authority to govern, that means in practice they can't separate ownership from administration

if you send an arab to run a gas station, he considers himself the owner not an employee

hence their generals are actually regional warlords, and they can't form unified forces because as soon as one general moves his troops onto another generals territory, everyone just accepts the first general as being in charge of the whole area

>>57801684
>anon says something you don't like
>he must be a shill or a troll

ever wonder why arabs are more successful in the west than they are in the middle east, and why they are spreading?
it's because there are less arabs that arn't them around.
muslims hold each other back at every turn

the west is green pastures because people co-operate here socially and ecconomically
irony is the more of you settle here the more it will become like the desserts muslims are leaving

it's a fact that muslim states run ecconomically on a ad-hoc system where anyone with guns taxes anyone without them, demanding whatever payment they feel like on the day

the leader then just gives money to the warlords to stay in control, and funds radical islam to get fighters to perpetuate the system
the average muslim is the looser here

believe in allah and the qu'ran by all means, but it should be clear to everyone that fundamental islamic teaching is toxic
>>
Inshallah the kaffirs shall see the errors of their ways.
>>
>>57801850
some people might believe that, but a lot dont.

converts will never get equal recognition, especially because so many are converted impurely with lies and self interest

it's the same with judaism, they don't respect jewish converts at all; jews just take their money and treat them like second class citizens

in the west converts are honourary muslims, but that's only tempary
converts are just the first muslim majority
as soon as arab muslims come they will wipe out the moderates and the converts

ISIS represents some of the fundamental problems with islam, that it allows radicals to take hold so easily
if ISIS does not represent islam, why are they not deposed in the areas they control by the ordinary muslims?
the ordinary muslims are being taxed unfairly, beaten, stolen from, their women raped, their homes looted.

and that's been the way for centuaries, the more radical, fundimental muslims are used by the ruling class to keep the population weak

if ISIS stay in one place for long enough, they will just start civil wars because there is not enough wealth to pay all the fighters, and the fighters will be out of jobs

then you get a sadam hussaine

islam isn't the way forward
>>
>>57802286
The reason ISIS takes control so easily is not fundamentalism but money, diplomatic help from the cunts they sell their oil to and a very smart but all the more cruel approach to recrutees
>>
>>57802286
It's because they aren't arab. Look at how arabs treat non arab muslims. Even in ISIS Indians and pakis are slave workers
>>
>>57801684
Haha I took your land and you and all you faggy brown child raping brothers couldn't help you ha ha
>>
>>57802286
>it's the same with judaism, they don't respect jewish converts at all; jews just take their money and treat them like second class citizens

That's not true...and what money lol how do you converting works? I meet convert Jews very often and no one treats them differently but maybe ultra orthodox who treat everyone that way
>>
File: 1459131546593.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1459131546593.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>
>>57802484
money buys arms but not loyalties
they have been financed almost entirely by other muslims to weaken the region
wahabists, the house of saud, the palestinian and cypriot millitants, AQ, ISIS

they are all tripping each other up, keeping the region divided
ISIS just walked into oil refineries and took them, don't you find that odd?

they pay pittance to their fighters, and they had fighters before they had money
islam is what drove them, first in an attempt to free themselves, but almost immediately to exploit the people around them

ISIS are extremists, but the same problems exist across islam by degree

islamic schools controlling the teaching of sciences, depriving the middle east of doctors and professionals

mass endemic corruption, fueled by governance based on authority

a lack of church/state seperation, clerics taking sides in pollitics and running for office, muslims voting for whoever they are told to in their local mosque

I took it upon myself to read the qu'ran, and I'm working my way though a translated version
but I find many of it's teachings backwards and objectionable
it overtly advocates violence and blind obedience
and it's exactly that which allows extremists to latch themselves onto islam so firmly

the same could be said of the old testament, but the new testament is now central to christianity, most christians take the ol testament with a grain of salt as we say
>>
>>57802499
well that is a part of what I'm saying, that there is this illusion of islamic unity; but it's not true

islam comes to the west with the offer of brotherhood, but it will turn followers into slaves, and turn brother against brother

nobody believes religions are "all one" but the most bluepilled liberals, islam isn't compatable with western society; and as an alternative t doesn't have much going for it

islamic peoples are made slaves all over the world, it's used as a tool of oppression

it makes women slaves to men, the young slaves to parents and religeos instructors; it makes families slaves to mosques though social stigma, it makes communities slaves to the leaders
>>
>>57803465
>money buys arms but not loyalties
It does if you do it right.
>kill a lot of civilians
>approach those who have survived and have nothing left
>offer them the food and shelter they just lost
>you work, eat, sleep, bath with them for weeks
>suddenly you think they arent so bad because they included you in their circle

This is how it happens in most cases, apart from those complete idiots that travel therw from europe because they want revenge on the society they were worthless in.

As with exploitibg the teachings of the Quran I might sound biased but I am certain you could do that with every religious text. Never listen to what others tell you abour it, you have to draw your own analogies and teachings from it.
>>
>>57802997
>>57803087
fuck off yid, the muslims have long understood how judaism works

isreali jews treat the diaspora like a cash crop, but openly mock them

they go to great lengths to tell gentiles they can be part of the club "birthright visit to isreal", shit like that

but jews use converts as vehicles to sneak into communities and start their usuary

they get stupid christians picking fruit for them in the name fo charity for christs sake, and they won't even let the christians handle the food past a certain point because it is forbiden
then they sell the fruit and laugh at the stupid goyim

converts are only treated well by other converts, and are smilingly patronized by native jews
>>
why are people so buttblasted about this?
as if arabs are going to conquer europe, lel.
they either assimilate or we'll just have a wee civil war in europe at some point.
guess who will win and who will end up in concentration camps?
>>
>>57803738
who's been winning in britain now for years? pro-tip: it's you.
>>
>>57803775
that is correct, my arab friend.
the west has been stomping your asses for over 1k years in every field imaginable, you are here not to conquer but to assimilate and pay homage :)
>>
>>57803692
you are right about ISIS, but I think my point still stands

islamic culture was centeral along with western oppression to ISIS

without islam, ISIS would have been just another band of geurillas waiting for an airstrike

by accepting allah, you leave yourself open to exploitation and your community open to extremists

I read pic related and thought it was just mistanslation or taken out of context, but I checked it out and I was astounded that it was cannon

there are fundimental differences separating islam and secular/christian society in the west, the values just don't match up

the only muslims that prosper here are the ones that give up a great deal of islamic teaching
>>
>>57803900

What pic
>>
File: 1450780590535.png (189 KB, 599x350) Image search: [Google]
1450780590535.png
189 KB, 599x350
>>57804879
it didn't attatch

like I said, I though it was a propagandist misrepresentation of islamic teaching; but apon independent research I found that it is a message repeated in the qu'ran many times, and if I was to be reductionist the "overall gist" seemed to favour this kind of teaching

compared to christ, mohammed took a vastly more millitant approach to spreading faith
>>
>>57805097
ok
>>
>>57800605
>The Jews tried this once too.
well when you look at where the jews are today I think they are the real winners here
>>
>>57799810
thats not how math works

Bosnia and Albania aren't in the EU, its unlikely Turkey will get in before the EU falls apart, or ever for that matter
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.