[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you fold your toilet paper or wad your toilet paper? Countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: toilet paper.jpg (2 MB, 3047x2032) Image search: [Google]
toilet paper.jpg
2 MB, 3047x2032
Do you fold your toilet paper or wad your toilet paper?

Countries that don't use toilet paper not allowed to respond:

1. France

2. India
>>
>>57793188
I fold it
>>
>>57793188
I fold your mum
>>
>>57793188
Fold it of course
>>
>>57793188
sometimes fold sometimes wad

depends on the liquidity of the excrement
>>
>>57793188

Fold.
>>
>>57793188
France doesn't use it because they don't want to insult their own flag
>>
>>57793398
>>57793476
but you guys use bidets
>>
wad because i'm a savage
>>
>>57793188
fold it
>>57795187
you are supposed to use both
>>
>>57794890
Underrated post
>>
File: laughing face.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
laughing face.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>57794890
I love France but I can't help it, nice one india
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 350x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 350x373
>>57794890
>>
File: mary tyler moore legs.jpg (12 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
mary tyler moore legs.jpg
12 KB, 236x354
>>57793188
>3 sheets, fold it twice, wipe, fold in half, wipe again, maybe do it again
> do this 1-4 times depending on what I've eaten (grilled chicken and steamed veggies vs. bic mac, etc. and fries)
>>
Fold if it's decent tp, wad if it's the paper-feeling sort found in many public bathrooms.
>>
>>57795329
>both
God damn it France you beautiful bastards, I want a bidet so as to ensure my butthole is sparkling clean, and also to soothe any potential chafing from the wipings of dry, dry toilet paper.

I wadded my toilet paper when I was a youth. But one fateful day, riding bikes with my older brother and his cool friends, we stopped at one's house and I had to shit. I got the deed done, it was not pleasant, and did the usual wad 4 squares, wipe back and forth, drop, wad another 4 squares, swirl wipe, drop, flush. But after washing my hands and meeting up with the guys back on our bikes, apparently my ass smelled so distinctly of waste that they had thought I shat myself then and there. I had to ride in the back of the group. The shame was unbearable.

Now I fold. 2-3 squares as needed per couple wipes. If the toilet paper is that economy style that's all smooth and stiff with no texture, I wrinkle it (crumple it in one hand gradually so as to only get it all folded up vertically) for it to "catch" better. I even get a finger centered on a folded square and push + twist maybe a half-inch in, to really get things clean.

With a bidet, I may no longer need to insert any centimeter of finger into my anus to ensure a shit-free fragrance. ;_;
>>
File: northamericanbros.png (509 KB, 636x1470) Image search: [Google]
northamericanbros.png
509 KB, 636x1470
>>57796546
>wrinkle it (crumple it in one hand gradually so as to only get it all folded up vertically) for it to "catch" better. I even get a finger centered on a folded square and push + twist maybe a half-inch in, to really get things clean.
That's a good idea. I think I might try that. Thanks for the protip.
>>
>>57796461
This.
>>
>>57794890 topkek
>>
File: 8.jpg (6 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
6 KB, 236x177
>>57793188
this
>>
>>57798778
whats going on there
>>
>>57793188
As I understand it, men fold, women wad.
>>
I think I used to "wad" but over the years I've refined it into a sort of fold. I'm not hyper autistic about being neat or anything.
>>57794890
First decent French surrender joke I've read in years.
>>
>he doesn't wash his ass with water.
How do you live with yourself? Muslims are unironically cleaner than you.
>>
Going to the toilet as an American must be a gruesome experience
>>
>>57793188
wad
>>
I like to mix it up the odd time.
>>
What kind of fucking animal just scrunches it up and drags it across their arse?

If its thinner, just fold it twice.
>>
>>57793188
only women wad up the paper
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.