[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Explain yourself
>>
>>57792896
A nation of quislings.
>>
File: kollaajpgpn.png (166 KB, 316x801) Image search: [Google]
kollaajpgpn.png
166 KB, 316x801
>>57792896
What could they have done.
Its not like they had faced a power infinitely greater than their own and chose to uphold integrity, honor and protection of those behind them.
For a such small country, it sure would be impossible.

Oh wait...
>>
>>57792920
>he watched the Letterman interview with Norm Macdonald and remembered a word.

WOW LAD
>>
>>57793148
>he watched the Letterman interview with Norm Macdonald and remembered a word.
Had to look this up, no need to project anon.
>>
>>57793148
>>57793204

As if Quisling isnt a word in common knowledge
>>
>>57792896
Wouldn't you rather have one Nordic country that didn't get dragged into the war so people from all the other Nordic countries could flee to a safe haven?

Don't fucking forget all those Norwegian kids and young men and women we let in here, we trained and supplied so you guys could fight the very same guys we let into your country.

There was 2 options for the Nazis.

1. Buy their way into Norway
2. Force their way into Norway
>>
>>57793204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tudRETrphxk

7:12
>>
>>57793420
swedish trains transported norwegians straight to the concentration camp more or less
>>
>>57792896
Me on the left window.
>>
>>57793544
Makes no fucking sense, why would the Germans gas and enslave the same people they worshipped?

If you're talking about the jews i do hope you realize most of Denmarks and Norways jews got safetly into Sweden and remained there until the war was over.
>>
>>57793544
owned
>>
>>57793649
yeah damn you Kalle anka jews
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.