[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Germans still feel guilty about what they did during the Nazi era?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1460345291327.jpg (269 KB, 736x1194) Image search: [Google]
1460345291327.jpg
269 KB, 736x1194
Do Germans still feel guilty about what they did during the Nazi era?
>>
Due to Jewrmany education, germans are going to say yes
>>
>>57790957
They should feel guilty about losing and not saving the world from the J*w menace
>>
Well, if I don't finish the job I started I feel a little guilty
so there you have it
>>
>>57791106
this.
anyway that's a bit difficult when you're in war when the whole world and one of your allies betrays you...
>>
The eternal kraut don't feel guilty. They just pretend, waiting for the next order 88 to start to kill and destroy once again.
>>
Guilty of being awesome?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FhEmEUshso

Yes.
>>
File: tall grill.jpg (339 KB, 1024x1540) Image search: [Google]
tall grill.jpg
339 KB, 1024x1540
Only retards feel guilty about things they didn't do, or things that happened before they were born

You wouldn't plead guilty in court for another persons crime would you?
>>
>>57791999
>Only retards feel guilty about things they didn't do
you mean like the ''white guilt'' with niggers?, it's not that easy anon, specially since people is brainwashed every fucking day by the media, education and stuff
>>
>>57791999
>you mean like the ''white guilt'' with niggers?

Absolutely, it's total nonsense
>>
>>57792780
I agree, but that's how your world works
>>
>>57790957
nah
I don't even know any former Nazi. And well, people (mostly) got justice.
>>
>>57791633
whilst the eternal gaul does the same but through the means of alcoholism and sex-mania?
>>
>>57791106
You should feel sorry about joining the jews and fighting us instead of joining us.
>>
>>57793855
The Jews that control our media tricked us
>>
>>57790957
They only feel guilty about losing.
>>
>>57791106
I think that's totally your fault, Britain called for help to Jews bank that be called America.
>>
>>57790957
I dont know if they feel guilty but ones that I met and interacted with are at least uncomfortable with nazi and jew jokes
>>
>>57791106
>>>/pol/
is that way.
>>
They need to finish what they started to be quite desu with you
>>
>>57797136
OCD is a helluva disease
>>
>>57795053
And who's fault is it we joined the war? Oh that's right.
>>
>>57791106
what does j*w stand for? jaw?
>>
>>57793336
>And well, people (mostly) got justice.
Ah, they didn't. A lot of beneficiaries of the Nazi rule came out fine without any trials or accusations. Rich ones and poor ones alike.
On topic: no, I don't feel guilt.
>>
I always fall into a deep depression when I remember how beautifuk and harmonical our jewless world could have been.
>>
I'm naziboo, wish I lived in the Reich. Or at least in a national country build and inhabited by my own nation. Really sick of all those churka and muslim fags.
>>
>no nazi dominatrix gf
>>
>>57803249
>>
>>57793855
>>57799362
>>57802023
Fucking Nazis. I've called your local antifa groups, notified German police, called the Bundeswehr, and left Merkel a message. Have a nice day :^)
>>
>>57807591
>using the smiley with a carat nose
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.