[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so racist? Everywhere I go when I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: right_wing.jpg (98 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
right_wing.jpg
98 KB, 900x600
Why are white people so racist? Everywhere I go when I'm only around other white people, whether it be my family or friends or strangers at the bus stop, they all assume I'm just as racist as them and talk about it openly. And then why do they get so fucking upset when you call them out on it?
>>
File: 1361562060531.jpg (391 KB, 1269x1268) Image search: [Google]
1361562060531.jpg
391 KB, 1269x1268
>>57790508
I just want all brown people to leave me and my country alone. pls go
>>
Only Varg Vikernes and the guy above his photo are legitimate.
>>
>>57790508
die, nigger
>>
Because white people are autists.

We constantly swing to the far left or the far right.

Apparently being decently/reasonably racist constantly is not fun enough.
>>
>>57790508
Because immigrants don't learn our ways and our culture. Most Finnish have nothing towards working and studying immigrant minorities but there's hell of a lot resentment towards fake refugees. It's kinda of hard to market helping refugees when they're mostly young men in their twenties from Baghdad.

Besides, the only good colored people I have ever met are the ones who have embraced Western culture and values. I don't hate blacks but I resent niggers beyond measure. My country is going to shite because politicians keep their heads in their arses while ghetto's are becoming the norm in the capital area.

Massed refugee immigration combined with poor economy mean racism, no matter how hard you'd look at it. Even I have doubts about what percentage of Finland's refugee are actually running away from death and terror.
>>
File: 1409221294708.jpg (19 KB, 240x236) Image search: [Google]
1409221294708.jpg
19 KB, 240x236
Why are people of colour so racist? Everywhere I go when I'm only around other people of colour, whether it be my family or friends or strangers at the bus stop, they all assume I'm just as racist as them and talk about it openly. And then why do they get so fucking upset when you call them out on it?
>>
I'm ethnically Bengali and I got a lot more "looks" in Bangladesh than I ever have in Britain or US.

Got about the same amount of looks in Bangladesh as I did in Croatia or Bulgaria though. Eastern Europe seems quite beautiful but probably not the safest for non-whites. So many people looked down on me in Bulgaria even though the blazer, shirt and shoes i was wearing was probably worth a years salary of theirs.
>>
>>57790508
because they are subhumans
>>
Low self esteem
>>
>>57790508
because you live in a white trash shithole
>>
File: 1460293466061.jpg (118 KB, 574x779) Image search: [Google]
1460293466061.jpg
118 KB, 574x779
>>57790508
>Sargon,Merkel
>Right wing
>>
File: 1457147306634.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1457147306634.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>mfw a white "person" tries to talk to me
>>
>white people racist
>not literally every other race being far more racist

Nice meme fagboi
>>
>Alegz Jones :D:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxp0SDAiXmI
>>
>>57790508

We fucked up our economies and there's someone to blame for it, just like in 1930's.
>>
>>57790666
The power of trips compels you.
>>
>>57792640
God fucking damn, just lynch that barbaric nigger.
>>
>>57792640
Story?
>>
>>57792735
Non-EU migrants have been proven to be a net-drain on the economy and have absolutely no benefit in the long-term (or even the medium term).

When people are working, they don't care that much about money being wasted (see: Ireland during the Celtic Tiger), but when you start having to cut back and pay more in taxes, suddenly you realise that nigger who you're subsidising and who has no right to be in your country, isn't worth keeping around any more.
>>
File: 743px-Leftie_starter_pack.png (378 KB, 743x600) Image search: [Google]
743px-Leftie_starter_pack.png
378 KB, 743x600
>>
what if i'm not white but i'm racist?
>>
>>57793050
Contradiction, people of color can only be prejudiced since they don't have institutional power.
>>
>>57790678
Yeah I've noticed this. It's kinda weird.
>>
>>57790508
As a mexican who grew up surrounded by mexicans and blacks, I don't blame white people one bit for being racist. The majority of non-whites are subhuman, you can't really deny this. It just sucks for the few non-whites who actually are hard working law abiding citizens.
>>
>>57792947
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game
>>
>>57793193
> "polar-bearing" or "polar-bear hunting" (allegedly called such when the victim is white)
Thank god we don't have black people here.

I'm just waiting for one of the little niggers to hit some crazy school shooter who is just looking for an excuse to pop off.
>>
>>57793190
This 2bh pham but Hispanics are improving, blacks still have a victim mentality
>>
>>57792690
You white men know have very bad students and can't do job right. That cause you all are very very stupid. Good thing China men going to take over Canada.

Ah, who am I kidding, Chinese don't care who you are as long as you aren't black.
>>
>>57793085
well, since I'm a victim of institutionalised oppression:
go fuck yourself nigger
>>
What are you talking about, everyone can be racist.
There are blacks who are racist, asians, etc.
And some people just haven't met with non-whites that aren't blowing up.
>>
>>57792304
>arrogant currynigger
Lmao
>>
Sub humans who don't look like me, we will never have sympathy for each other
>>
>>57792640
Lynching when?
>>
>>57792051
Cause its pc
>>
I like Sargon. He is not right wing :3
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.