[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the gym culture like in your country? Any good stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 406x451
What's the gym culture like in your country?

Any good stories?
>>
>>57785735
Friend showed me how to use one of the machines in an incorrect way. A staff member had to come over and asked "what are you actually trying to do?"

First and last time in a gym.
>>
>>57785735
It's nice. Ripped dude I met showed me how to squat a year ago, we go at the same time so we usually spot each other.
>>
Annoying as fuck. Bunch of bros who learn about fitness from shitty websites and inhale protein powder all day. Makes me feel self-conscious about going to the gym because I don't want to be grouped in with them [spoiler]and because I'm a manlet[/spoiler].
>>
>>57785735
My friend showed me that underground cheap gym full of tough guys who look at you like they are trying to kill you with their eyes
They happend to be nice people actually, though some of them were too nationalistic desu
>>
everyones going to gym these days its fucked
whats the point of going to gym if you're not even gonna stand out
>>
Mostly (but not exclusively) lower class folks and immigrants to my knowledge
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 440x660
>>57786685
>too nationalistic?
>>
>>57786882
Now i know its not bad tho
People grow up u no
>>
>>57785735
people are always very friendly, even the loud meathead types are helpful and have some good banter so long as you don't interrupt their workout.
my gym is pretty decent but cheap, still they have a full set of machines just often you have to wait if its peak hours

I usually go late night so I don't have to wait as much
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 443x332
It is 13 here fuck,37 yrs old and all.
Always knocking down the trees on Ibirapuera park
>>
>>57785735
The same as everywhere else I imagine. Great eye candy, men are either beginners or enormous which I find personally is great motivation to see literal before and afters sitting next to one another. The culture is annoying tho, as people I've met at the gym tend to never drink or say "fuck it, tonight I'm having pizza" or anything fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.