[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Observe this.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Observe this.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-india-us-agree-to-share-military-logistics-use-each-other-s-land-air-and-naval-bases-2201385

>India and the United States have agreed in principle to share military logistics, the countries' defence ministers said on Tuesday, as both sides seek to counter the growing maritime assertiveness of China. Washington has for years urged New Delhi to sign a Logistics Support Agreement that allows the two militaries to use each other's land, air and naval bases for resupplies, repair and rest.
>>
>>57785624
USA will teach us to poo in loo and we will teach them how to not shit their pants
>>
>>57785624
It means we're working together to keep China in check.
>>
The USA now surrounds China and seeks conflict with China from Korea, the Philippines and India.
>>
>>57786663
There will be no conflict as long as they respect the boundaries of their neighbors and allies.
>>
>>57786754
But they don't. They never have. And they have a land dispute with India. So you're really setting yourself up for a confrontation.
>>
>>57786845
Right now, a US military presence is like Chinese repellent.
>>
>>57785624
It is similar to the deals we signed with Tajikistan to transport goods into Afghanistan.

A step closer to an alliance, but overall meaningless.
>>
>>57786663
Please. You think the countries were allying with aren't legitimately threatened by Chinese expansionism? The Philippines has one of the highest approval ratings of America because we defend them from China. We are there because those countries WANT our help.
>>
>>57786845
We are evil fucking nazis what do you fucking expect?

Not the well dressed movie nazis either more like the guy at the sandwich shop that only gives you 3 pieces of ham for your sandwich when it says there are suppose to be 4, so he cuts one in half and say it's 4. What a fucking asshole.
>>
>>57785624

You officially get a US base in India.

HAHA
>>
>>57787084
Yes and that threatens China....

He didn't say it was unjustified, simply that it threatens China.
>>
>>57787147
No. It's the same treaty we had with Tajikistan during the invasion of Afghanistan.

It's essentially allowing us to utilize logistics in India. But no bases or heavy weapons or permanent presence.
>>
File: PM-Modi-Genociding-Blacks.jpg (73 KB, 600x757) Image search: [Google]
PM-Modi-Genociding-Blacks.jpg
73 KB, 600x757
>>57787147
>tfw India is now P*kistan tier

JUST
>>
>>57787019
Tajikistan is irrelevant

India is relevant, and has the history of being NAM leaders and such.
This cannot be deemed meaningless, considering the way India has been steadily making various deals with US.
>>
>>57787842
>India is relevant, and has the history of being NAM leaders and such.

India well on their way to becoming POOlicemen of the world :^)
>>
>>57788105
holy shit Australia bringing the bantz! Epic man!
>>
>>57787278
>Even Indians hate niggers.
I think there's enough signs in this world to conclude something.
>>
>>57788783
Wow racist
>>
>>57788783
According to /pol/, everyone that isn't white hates white people and most white people are self hating cucks. I think that's enough to conclude something about white people...
>>
>>57789320
I guess between the whole world hating Niggers and a board on a Malaysian corn hole tournament forum I'd say the evidence speaks for it's self.
>>
>>57789560
If the whole world hates black people, why did we vote for equal rights and affirmative action and all that?
>>
>>57789609
It was America the land of the cucks, even most of America(North and South) didn't want to free the slaves back in the civil war.

It was thanks to Abracuck Clincoln to screw everything up.

Face it,most people in the world hates niggers, Muslims hate niggers, Asians hate niggers, Bajeet hates niggers, Raimerez hates niggers hell even Alberto and Abos hate them.
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1000
>>57789834
>Abracuck Clincoln

Anyways, progressive politics are popular for a reason, people support it. Do all the mental gymnastics you want to deny it though.
>>
File: 1440040863849.png (166 KB, 412x439) Image search: [Google]
1440040863849.png
166 KB, 412x439
>>57790222
>Freeing slaves was popular
And he said I was doing the mental gymnastics.
>>
>>57790369
White wage earners did not like having to compete with free labor. And you've changed the subject from modern times to over a hundred years ago, I wonder why....
>>
>>57787278
wtf are these shoes

this guy doesn't give a fuck!
>>
>>57785624
It means we are military bros now Pajeet.
Welcome to the American Asia family.
>>
>>57790547
>The past is irrelevant because it can be used against me in this argument.
You know even with Civil rights the country was split.

No one likes you niggers, no one ever will. Men from your own ancestral lands flee their very own continent to escape other niggers.
>>
File: TH04_MAIN_HITLER_I_1199194f.jpg (40 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
TH04_MAIN_HITLER_I_1199194f.jpg
40 KB, 636x424
>>57790628
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socks_and_sandals
>>
>>57790791
No, the past is irrelevant because we're talking about the future. You're just deflecting to the past because you have a hard time proving modern day people are all racist.
>>
File: u can haz.jpg (8 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
u can haz.jpg
8 KB, 274x184
>>57785624
It means the mob in the pentagon are about to poo in your loo, since you refuse to.

pajeet.
>>
>>57790628
Are you upset he stole your style?
>>
>>57790938
>Deflecting that modern day people are racist.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/10/27/poll-black-prejudice-america/1662067/
http://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/india-is-racist-and-happy-about-it/250317
http://www.firstpost.com/india/like-disease-citizens-african-nations-talk-racism-face-india-2249316.html
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/27/14740413-ap-poll-majority-harbor-prejudice-against-blacks?lite

Even today, Chinese hate blacks,Indians hate blacks. Niggers are pretty much hated everywhere, this is a universal truth.
>>
>>57791620
Your last source shows people hate Hispanics slightly more than blacks. You're using the fact that people are racist in general to prove that racism is legitimate against only one group.
>>
>>57791739
Because most people are racist in general. I'm proving that Niggers are the ones hated the most.
>>
>>57791899
But your source shows that's not true, Americans hate Hispanics more than black people by a slight margin.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.