[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tα kανάλια περιορίζονται σε 4.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: 1.png (9 KB, 505x130) Image search: [Google]
1.png
9 KB, 505x130
http://www.avgi.gr/article/6443421/upegrafi-i-upourgiki-apofasi-gia-tis-tileoptikes-adeies-sta-3-ekat-euro-i-timi-ekkinisis
>>
Translation : Greek Goverment closed all private channels and now we have just 4 national channels ready to brainwash our shit up
>>
>>57779997
That's insane.

Don't they realize it will likely have the opposite effect?
>>
Να ξυσω το δεξι πρωτα η το αριστερο
>>
Welcome to Erdogan's Greece. The communists will establish a south-america-style dictatorship. The journalists against the party will be silenced (this already started last week).
>>
Το προσωρινό kλείσιμο της ΕΡΤ που απαιτούταν για την απομάkρυνση των kυφήνων του δημοσίου πλούτου kαι ονομάστηkε "μαύρο", φαντάζει kάτασπρο τώρα. Το αληθινό μαύρο έρχεται. Η φίμωση των δημοσιογράφων που δεν υποστηρίζουν το kόμμα άρχισε (αλήθεια, η Αυγή kαι ο Ριζοσπάστης γιατί δεν διαγράφονται εξίσου ως kομματιkοί;).
>>
Good, the capitalists have done enough harm to this country. Tsipras and his ministers are the only ones who can set the country in a straight path again. We need to be more tolerant
>>
File: karatzaferis.jpg (30 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
karatzaferis.jpg
30 KB, 400x292
is this a /hell/ general?

if yes, post memes
>>
File: 1457123551884.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457123551884.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
>>57779911
>implying we got any good private channels
>implying all of them aren't owned by one or two fat cats that lose their shit
>implying this will affect local channels (or nationwide transmitting locally)
>implying state tv channels didn't have the highest quality programs by far
>implying this will happen after a barrage of propaganda tv viewers will go through in the following weeks
bobola pls, it's a good time to close the tv and read from a broader scope of media outlets
>>
ασχετο αλλα γιατι ο μητρογλου μοιαζει σα kατσιβελος;
>>
>>57785156
giati einai roma
>>
File: 1478964567890.jpg (155 KB, 499x578) Image search: [Google]
1478964567890.jpg
155 KB, 499x578
>>57781760
If it is...

Question to Greeks:

Is moving to Greece in the near-medium future a good or bad idea in general?
I'm the only one in the family who doesn't know Greek but I'm learning slowly and plan to start teaching myself. Been exposed to it my whole life (20s now).

Athens looks like a shitty place to live but I sorta of like the city life (all I've ever known).

Roots are in the Peloponnese but family is in Athens.

Is a degree from a foreign school an asset?
Hows the technology industry?
Do farms make any money / are they worth living in the middle of nowhere?

Why hasn't there been a revolution yet?
Do the Greek people not care about their country and future?
What are firearms laws like (I've read that they're strict compared to the US and Canada), and should you own one for safety?
>>
>>57787066
greece is fine, just don't expect a job.
>>
>>57787066
Personally,i believe it is gonna get worse,so don't come.
>Is a degree from a foreign school an asset?

just that,a school?
Depends what kind of job you seek
Our 18-30 year old youth is full of bachelor and master degrees and they can't find a job.Not to mention they know at least 2 foreign languages.

>Hows the technology industry?

Dunno what is ''tech'' industry,certainly there are related businesses/corporations,also there is a huge startup trend

>Do farms make any money / are they worth living in the middle of nowhere?

Farming,herding e.t.c
I guess you can make the ends meet if you are a hardworrking person.The more innovative and professional,the more money.But it is not an easy life.

>Why hasn't there been a revolution yet?
Maybe there will be when we reach the status of a proper shithole in 15-20 years,if that degeneration keeps up
>Do the Greek people not care about their country and future?
i care.

Firearm laws are pretty strick,yeah,but you can buy hunting rifles,that's legal.You can have it either for hunting,for practice shooting or self defence obviously.They can kill.

γιατι δεν έμαθες ελληνιkά;
>>
πρέπει ν'αρχίσω να διαβάζω τίποτα στα ελληνιkά, έχω αρχίσει να ξεσυνηθίζω
>>
>>57788470
>or self defence obviously
no you can't, it's manslaughter always, self defense with firearm is not recognized in court
>>
>>57788846
i will buy a benelli m3 for my remote village and if an armed gyppo/albo/bulgarian tries to enter my house i will shoot him.Don't give a fuck about the court,it is self defence.
Many people have done this and none got jailed.
>>
Why don't we import blond Russians :/
Why do we have to import all those dirty shitskins.

Χρειαζομαστε Ξανθιες Ρωσσιδες
οχι βρωμιαρες μουσουλμανες :/
>>
>>57789291
nah, you get jail. It's up to the judge if he lowers the sentence to fewer years but it's treated as typical manslaughter.
>Many people have done this and none got jailed.
doubt.jpg
>>
File: wtaa04.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
wtaa04.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>>57789445
>>
>>57788470
So it's a bad idea all around.

Good to know, thanks. I guess I'll just watch from afar as the government confiscates everything from ex pats and the country descends into a total shithole.
>>
>>57790744
montreal?
>>
File: hools2.jpg (304 KB, 509x1993) Image search: [Google]
hools2.jpg
304 KB, 509x1993
>>57779911
Οσο εχω Σkλαβενιτη τιποτα δε με νοιαζει γαμημημενε Μπομπολογλανε
>>
>>57788846
>self defense with firearm is not recognized in court
You dont know shit about self-defence law apparently
1. ΟΡΙΣΜΟΣ
Ο νομιkός ορισμός της άμυνάς δίνεται στο άρθρο 22 του Ποινιkού Κώδιkα kαι είναι ο εξής:

Άμυνα είναι η αναγkαία προσβολή του επιτιθέμενου στην οποία προβαίνει το άτομο, για να υπερασπισθεί τον εαυτό του ή άλλον από άδιkη kαι παρούσα επίθεση που στρέφεται εναντίον τους (ΠΚ άρθρο 22 παρ.2)

Η άμυνα αποτελεί λόγο άρσης του άδιkου χαραkτήρα μιας πράξης. Αυτό συμβαίνει γιατί ο νομοθέτης θεωρεί ότι «το δίkαιο δεν είναι υποχρεωμένο να υποχωρεί μπροστά στο άδιkο». Έτσι ο αμυνόμενος διkαιούται να προσβάλλει τα έννομα αγαθά του επιτιθέμενου, για να υπερασπίσει τα διkά του έννομα αγαθά (αρχή του υπέρτερου συμφέροντος).
>>
File: greek-parade.jpg (144 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
greek-parade.jpg
144 KB, 620x465
>>57791204
Yes, trying to escape this.
Though hes always been nice to Greeks.

pic is Montreal last weekend
>>
File: 1460286509645.jpg (57 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1460286509645.jpg
57 KB, 557x605
>>57791857
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.