[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nogen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: bemused_gaddafi.jpg (136 KB, 456x337) Image search: [Google]
bemused_gaddafi.jpg
136 KB, 456x337
Nominal anti-general thread

Come here to discuss the slow, painful deterioration of /int/ after the /his/ exodus, the disappearance of quality Australian funposting and the occupation of the board by countless generals and retarded memes.

Today's topic: What would you do to revitalize this beacon of cultural enlightenment and international discussion?
>>
>>57778086
nothing can be done. just leave this site. let the fags have it as their echochamber
>>
Generals are the symptom, not the disease
>>
>>57778223
>>57778240
What is the underlying disease? And what treatment can we administer before pronouncing this board dead?
>>
>>57778578
/int/ becoming too popular and attracting retarded people from other boards. Nothing can be done
>>
>>57778578
focus more on country bants. less "tired /pol/ discussions. right now we are just worksafe pol outside of generals which is the only ok thing I find these days
>>
>>57778677
Most people don't understand what good banter means, it's always the same fucking shit being repeated every day for years, not funny at all
>>
>>57778837
i agree. hearing lame historical facts revised as "banter" is not funny.
>>
>>57778086
There is literally nothing wrong with generals, they are basically microcosms of the respective country's internet culture and are interesting to watch. If you really want "deep and intellectually stimulating" discussion of the form
>hello, in my country we do this
>interesting, in my country we do this instead
>no way! :D
I'm sure reddit has some suitable forums.
>>
>>57779065
https://www.reddit.com/r/britreddit
>>
>>57779065
>they are basically microcosms of the respective country's internet culture and are interesting to watch
You actually being serious here?

>I'm sure reddit has some suitable forums
Thanks for personifying why /int/ has fallen so low. Anything besides meaningless edgy-posting to impress fellow posters is considered 'reddit'.
>>
>>57778086
>What would you do to revitalize this beacon of cultural enlightenment and international discussion?

- FUCKING BAN THE GENERALS, BAN ALL THOSE POSTING IN THEM FOR A WEEK.

- Invite threads about folk history, culture etc.

- More mods / jannies filtering out the /pol/ shit and garbage.
>>
>>57779065
ewwwwwwww
a /brit/ poster
>>
>>57779278
>- FUCKING BAN THE GENERALS, BAN ALL THOSE POSTING IN THEM FOR A WEEK.
Solid propositions, but I think a more suitable alternative would be converting each general into a respective language board, where posters can discuss the usual 4chan stuff or anything they take a liking to.
>>
>>57779269
>You actually being serious here?
Yeah, don't you look at other country's generals? It's interesting.
>muh intellectual highroad
This is an anonymous image board associated with neckbeard neo-nazis and paedophiles. It never was and never will be the "beacon of cultural enlightenment and international discussion" that you seem to wish it was.
>>
Ban All Generals

Range ban all Turks and Poles
>>
>>57779465
>"beacon of cultural enlightenment and international discussion"
It was a sarcastic comment, m8. I just wanted a rollback to 2011-2012 /int/, which was a intoxicating mixture of banter, memes, and genuine insight into foreign cultures. There was a steady flow of OC, language-learners actually posted, etc
>>
>>57779413
That works. However no English speakers general, or it'll just be /brit/
>>
>>57779711
>I want things to be like they were in the good old days
Sorry m8, everything changes. I'm sure it will get "good" again at some point.
>>
File: 960full-khaoula-kherroubi.jpg (98 KB, 960x829) Image search: [Google]
960full-khaoula-kherroubi.jpg
98 KB, 960x829
My Moroccanfu
>>
>>57779994
I think we can produce our own imageboards, with reservation of the domain being the only problem, alongside finding an active userbase.

A quick google search produced plenty of customizable scripts that generate boards on the fly.
>>
>>57780107
You could try but you'll never have as many users as there are here. It would be easier just to make interesting threads once in a while.
>>
>>57780086
>forearm length + shoulder breadth + head length
This girl is smoking hot, but she's obviously extremely short, something between 4'7'' to 5'1''.

>>57780270
I guess so...but even the 4chan userbase dwindled significantly recently, which was probably an additional motivator for moot to abandon it.
>>
>>57780381
habibi pls

brb digging through my rips of her Instagram to find a body length pic to prove you wrong
>>
>>57781011
I see mon ami, she must have a disproportionately large head then.
>>
ban americans and australians
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.