[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the OJ trial as big a deal in other countries as it was in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 650x366[1].jpg (47 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
650x366[1].jpg
47 KB, 650x366
Was the OJ trial as big a deal in other countries as it was in America? Have people outside North America even heard about it?
>>
Orange juice trial? What?
>>
>>57695487
Nope.
Oj simpson for me was homer until the age of 16
>>
I hear about it sometimes as a joke in some American shows, or songs and such
>>
Fun fact:

>Before the verdict, President Bill Clinton was briefed on security measures if rioting occurred nationwide due to the verdict. An estimated 100 million people worldwide stopped what they were doing to watch or listen to the verdict announcement. Long telephone call volume declined by 58%, and trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange decreased by 41%. Water usage decreased as people avoided using bathrooms. So much work stopped that the verdict cost an estimated $480 million in lost productivity.[61]
>>
>>57695487
we put oj simpson in our national anthem a few years ago
>>
I doubt it. We're the only country that seriously cares about football (gridiron), and the only non-Brazilian country where blacks experience racial discrimination on a daily basis. It sucks that an obvious murderer was let free because the defense made the LAPD look like a group of racist masterminds who systematically frame black people, instead of what they actually are, a group of racist idiots who routinely fuck-up criminal justice. But maybe the murders were justified. If a white woman and her white platonic friend/gay friend/boyfriend/random dude that was in the wrong place at the wrong time had to die to rectify the crimes of slavery, maybe it's worth it.
>>
>>57695487
nope, basically >>57695671
>>
>>57695956
To be fair it's almost impossible to be a cop and not become racist.
>>
>>57695487
I remember the car chase and vaguely the trial. I might have watched it on CNN?
>>
>>57697349
Nigs and cops perpetuate each other's bullshit.
>>
>>57695956
>made the LAPD look like a group of racist masterminds who systematically frame black people, instead of what they actually are, a group of racist idiots who routinely fuck-up criminal justice

I chuckled
>>
File: images.jpg (74 KB, 1000x673) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
74 KB, 1000x673
>>57695487
i liked OJ Simpson because of the Naked Gun movies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.