[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are German women so strict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Why are German women so strict?
>>
Because they have to deal with their cold, unloving husbands. They never truly enjoy life until they've met a nice Fernando Martinez.
>>
>Not having a Latex/Leather clad German mistress berate you and keep your penis locked up while she's away.

What are you, gay?
>>
>>57694405
>Because they have to deal with their cold, unloving husbands. They never truly enjoy life until they've met a nice Ivan Invanovich.
>>
They have to be strict to choose their islamic bull.
>>
File: Liberator Magazine.jpg (101 KB, 297x374) Image search: [Google]
Liberator Magazine.jpg
101 KB, 297x374
>>57694505
How can Western men even compete?
>>
File: tumblr_nlayjoF3JP1u959kvo1_1280.jpg (190 KB, 568x537) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlayjoF3JP1u959kvo1_1280.jpg
190 KB, 568x537
>>57694330
>>
File: The_werewolf_women.jpg (137 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
The_werewolf_women.jpg
137 KB, 1280x853
because they are nazi
>>
because germany is stronk
>>
>>57694330
Fuck she is sexy, want her to smack my arse and call me a sissy brit boy
>>
>>57697821
Oh you, naughty sissy boi.
*smacks your arse*
>>
>>57697942
Fuck off Ivan
>>
>>57694330
That is a change of the times,
not an ethnic or nationality thing so much.

The Victorian era - everybody done was a lot more strict than we are today, like 100 times more. You could have been British, maybe French in those years and have gotten a scolding if you do not keep in good form, and admittedly it is conformist with that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.