[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My city has one of those "Humans of ______" pages on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: syrians.jpg (402 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
syrians.jpg
402 KB, 2048x1365
My city has one of those "Humans of ______" pages on Facebook and this is one of the Syrian refugee families that got resettled in my town.

The husband is a chemical engineer.

Is Europe jelly?
>>
Congrats you found the 1/100,000 white syrian refugee families.
>>
Honestly...I'd rather all Syrians then Pakis.

Most Syrians I've met have been surprisingly cool.
>>
>>57693851
>Syrian refugee
>chemical engineer
am i the only one this sounds better than it potentially is?
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 2048x1365
The daughter
>>
>>57694041
They should throw him in jail. He's probably responsible for gassing all those innocent people in Ghouta back in 2013.
>>
Congratulations you took actual refugees
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x1136
>mfw Trudeau literally won the refugee lottery
>>
>>57694041
I immediately thought of mustard gas
>>
File: 1456708344794.png (107 KB, 291x287) Image search: [Google]
1456708344794.png
107 KB, 291x287
>>57693851
>no single men
>women and children

Trudeau bringing all kinds of gfs for us man
>>
>>57694090
why is her hair exposed, is she an exhibitionist
>>
>>57694041
>>57694135
>>57694353
>"I was put on the Most Wanted List in Syria as I was an activist protesting against the Syrian regime. So, in 2012 they raided my house to look for evidence that I was working for the opposition side. They found nothing. Four months later they came again, and I hid in my neighbours apartment. That moment made me realize that my family had to move in order to protect ourselves from the ongoing conflict. So, in a little less than a month, my wife, three kids and I were all temporarily settled in Lebanon.
Living in Lebanon was a dark period in our lives. No one was willing to help us because it is such a small country and there are so many Syrian refugees fleeing there. We just moved to Canada in February and we are too happy to be in Canada! Everyone has been welcoming us very warmly.
Before we moved here it was so difficult to think that we did not have a country that wanted us and that we belonged to. We have found that in Canada.
It is still not easy being away from Syria as it has been my home for almost 30 years. I miss my relatives, my home, my friends, my neighbourhood. I miss everything. My sisters are still there and my wife’s father is there as well. They wont let my sisters leave because they are educated so they want to keep them there.
My biggest challenge now is finding a job. Back home I was a chemical engineer and I did not realize how difficult it would be to find a job when I came here. I hope I will find an entry level chemical engineering job so I can be self-sufficient."

TRUDEAU
R
U
D
E
A
U
>>
Meanwhile he works as a taxi driver because the government doesn't recognize his education and the Canadian chemical engineering graduates work at bestbuy because the economy is shit
>>
>>57694590
hey, at least you can get quality advice on household chemicals
>>
Way better than Paki's and Chinks tBh.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.