[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many Japanese women have you met in your life? What was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Yui-Aragaki-Feet-1759372.jpg (476 KB, 1380x2039) Image search: [Google]
Yui-Aragaki-Feet-1759372.jpg
476 KB, 1380x2039
How many Japanese women have you met in your life?

What was your experience?
>>
3rd world sudaca shithole
>>
tons 2bh, they are autistic but they have adapted themselves here through their family values, also there are tons of protestants too
>>
>6
>Dated 1
>2 for drinks
>3 for clubbing

Imo, they are as cute as they are boring.

>Gf met at a club
>Friends with her friends.
>no to hiking
>no to hunting
>no to fishing
>no to camping
>no to canoe/kayak
>no to archery
>no to shooting range
>no to co ed sports
>no to weed
>no to professional sports games

All they do is like cute shit, take pictures on instagram, drink, dance softcore, eat at a restaurant for fucking ever, and shopping. Spending money on stupid shit they already have. Pussy was tight tho.

We are all still good friends, interesting relationship. I prefer white girls. More for you, weeboos n kendo ppl.
>>
>>57695162
What do you hunt m8? Moose?
>>
File: lesbian asian feet.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
lesbian asian feet.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>
>>57695218
Not since i started school.

I dont bother with centerfire seasons but ill take a mountain bike and bowhunt small game, and mulies if I can get tags.
The longer seasons for bow work with my school schedule and I dont need to take a week off to get meat.

>inb4 bow on small game is unethical

With an hour of practice a day and consistent shot placement, you can dome squirrels at 20 yards. No problemo.
>>
>>57695748
What's the point in killing squirrels, no meat on them desu and wouldn't an arrow fucking ruin them?

Do you have rabbits in Canada? Pheasants?
>>
>>57695889
There are meat on squirrels. I use judo points, which is like a blunt arrow, it just punches everything out if the way. Shears the cardiovascular system like blender. They dont last very long.
There are rabbit, grouse, and pheasant but there are even more coyotes. The yotes pretty much keep the game population down so if its dark, ill switch to 1" beveled broadhead and drop them too. Ive eaten coyote before too, it tastes just like how they smell. I dont like shooting rabbits, coyotes eat a lot of them to begin with. If i see a group sitting in the morning son, ill take one if I can.
No, if i rupture the digestive organs i just rinse it off with soap and water. I have to check the liver for disease and discolouration. Tularemia is a bad, bad thing.The meat is usually the back legs, back, and front legs.
They get fat as fuck on mountain sides and hiking trails. 6 of them will fill a pot of stew that lasts 7 days. Ones in the city are a lot smaller, and live longer.
>>
>>57696641
Sun*
>>
>>57696641
How long will a gutted animal stay 'fresh' for or does it depend on the animal?
>>
>>57695162
fucking normie
>>
Plenty. Tried to fuck them all but they always reject me because I'm a "monkey subhuman" they say.

Welp.
>>
>>57696840
Doesn't depend on the animal. Depends on the moisture and mass of the slab.

I cook what I will eat in a week and toss excesses into a vacuum seal and freeze it. Or, ill dehydrate thin marinated 'sashimi-like' slices with dry rub for jerky.

Tbh with you, meat is just meat. Just make sure its not spoiled, ,colour, smells, or has disease and you can eat it.
If you are thinking of hunting small game, wear a partical respirator when you skin it. Tularemia is no fucking joke. Check livers too, or else you will have a fever and the stomach ache and liquid shits of your life.
>>
many of them
but brazilians with japanese ancestry
>>
>>57697630
What if the liver is discoloured? Does that render the whole thing inedible?
>>
>>57697878
Tula or hepatic. Yellowish spots or uneven lumps make the entire animal spoiled. Bury them to prevent further transmission.

Only eat healthy things, is a good rule of thumb to avoid zoonotic unpleasantness haha... or go balls out and die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.