[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've realised that despite a very mild winter here in Britain,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: France Spain.jpg (7 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
France Spain.jpg
7 KB, 400x267
I've realised that despite a very mild winter here in Britain, I'm struggling with the cold increasingly and I'm still only 23. I've decided to move to warmer climes- perhaps California once I become a more senior engineer but currently looking out southern France and Spain as an immediate option (assuming a potential BREXIT doesn't affect ease of work in Europe). Could /int/ give my the low down of the pros and cons between France and Spain especially with regards climate, work (in scientific roles or academia or general work-life balance) to a British muslim expat. I have family in Spain, mainly in Madrid and Barcelona, but my grandfather has property and a business in southern France.
>>
France is better, don't come here.
>>
Where should I go /int/ ?
>>
>>57691165
Where in Spain do you live?
>>
>>57691196
>57691196
Marsella, spain is caliphate tier we kill whities here
>>
>>57691310
My plan is to live in peace with whitey as I do now in Britain. I speak passable French which I only use for the few days of the year I go to le tour, I speak Bangla with my family in Madrid so I haven't picked up much Spanish despite going there often to train. Wherever I go I'll pick up the language to a level where I can publish papers/work in academia or a senior role. I'll integrate into society although I don't drink or eat non-halal meat, also I pray like 3 times a day athlough I'm trying to bump that up to 5.
>>
I'm a model migrant although I'll probably cuck you inadvertently
>>
>>57691111
Sure, here I go:

We don't want you. GTFO.
>>
>>57692353
What's with the animosity?
>>
>>57692177
>Bangla
Indians reeeeeee.... we've enough pakis over here
>>
>>57692870

well you know this is 4chan

what's your line of work?
>>
>>57691268
Hell, spain is shit.
We're also an islamic negroid state.
Do not come.
>>
>>57692177
>Indian
Beheading since you're not muslim.
Allah is great.

>>57692870
We're saving you. You don't think we're, but we're. Save yourself.
>>
If you have money, go to Spain
If you dont, go to France
>>
>>57693500
>If you have money, go to Spain
>If you dont, go to France

>If you get a job go to Spain
>If you dont, go to France

this
>>
>>57692936
Granted we're pretty similar but
1) we poo in loo unless you're a rural Hindu, our open detection rate is something like 4%
2) we're not crazy tribal inbred mirpuris like the pakis in UK
3) I'm second generation and well integrated, I'm equally skilled and probably more well behaved and mannered than an equivalent white brit
I'm aware that Islam is currently a mess and we're having our equivalent of the wars that resulted from the reformation in Europe, you've got to remember that Europe was tearing itself apart a few generations ago, now it happens to be the middle east, there are many Muslims trying to counter the spread a very narrow fundamentalist and antagonistic Islam, for myself it's about genuine spirituality.
>>
>>57693733
Go to France, they like muslims there.
>>
>>57693733
>Muslims trying to counter the spread a very narrow fundamentalist and antagonistic Islam,

>He wants to castrate a proud warrior religion and make it faggot loving cult for soft cunts like modern christianity
Pajeet go hang yourself
>>
>>57693286
I'm currently working as a graduate chemical engineer although I'm going back to university to do my MPhil/PhD this summer. I'm on the MPhil program but most people stay on for PhD, but I don't think I'll be able to commit three years. Anyone know what it's like to work as an engineer in Spain? I don't mind the pay drop as long as my experience and seniority is recognised back in the uk
>>
>>57693994
You should understand that current fundamentalism comes from Saudi wahabism, all forms of Islam have a space for valid religious war but when religious leaders are giving fatwas permitting suicide bombing something has gone wrong. The current situation of Islam has plunged many Arab states and nations with Muslim population into turmoil
>>
>>57694366
Not how it works you dumb khuffar
>>
>>57694501
Enlighten me shayk
>>
>>57694031
I heard the chemical engineering scene isn't good but no idea.
>>
>>57694366
> when religious leaders are giving fatwas permitting suicide bombing something has gone wrong.
they're just following the right path:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

fucking murtadeen, hang yourself
>>
>>57694563
this is how it goes
1. you're a khuffar
2. stay away from spain
>>
>>57694589
catalonia has a good chmecial industry but the problem is spanish crisis
>>
Just buy a coat you fucking nonce
>>
>>57694659
That's not the accepted exegesis found in the tradition, you can't just pull out a short quote from a Quran without the context that's come from the tradition based on Hadith, theology and ethics and use it to define a religion
>>
>>57691111
Go to Canary Islands, it's always around 20º-25º.
>>
>>57694755
I remember seeing a few chemical plants in Barcelona near the port and catacombs? Hopefully the economy will have recovered somewhat by the time I decide to head out; are Brits known for business competency, engineering skill or are we just known as fat, loud, sunburned drunkards?
>>
>>57695588
We don't have any stereotype about your work ethics/skills despite the punctuality meme.
>>
>>57695473
I've heard the locals can whistle their local Spanish? Have you worked with Brits in Spain, what was your impression? Were they seen as less relaxed? Brits see ourselves as slightly emotionally repressed, overworked and stressed people that find it hard to unwind outside of a weekly binge.
>>
Also don't compare Indians to bengalis (although a lot of us are Indian). We don't have delusions of grandeur, we don't see ourselves as a future power, we know were fucked, we know we're going to flood, we know of our immense poverty and social problems but despite this bengalis are incredibly domestic, we're humbled by our situation and are unflappably optimistic for the future. It's probably best summed up in the rural films of satyajit ray
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.