[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CCN Inside Man Education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: file38859.jpg (136 KB, 460x898) Image search: [Google]
file38859.jpg
136 KB, 460x898
I just watched Inside Man Education

One thing that struck me.

Finnish schools, mostly white.
US schools, mostly african american

I think it's and social economic issue.
>>
brilliant analysis
>>
>>57688438

>Finland
>White

New to /int/ I see
>>
In America, we call non-white schools 'bad schools' and call white schools 'good schools'.
>>
>>57688491

I know it's the most fair assesment.

I know most of the schools in the US shown were inner city schools
>>
>>57688619

You hit the nail squarly on the head.

But I do think the US education system needs to look at Finland, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

Even my own countries Education system needs to take a hard look.

The Netherlands is sliding backwards year after year.

On the Dutch version of "last week tonight with John Oliver".

Dutch exam candidates only need to school a 3 out of 10 to get a pass on their diploma.
>>
>>57688852

The China PISA data is a joke.

Not to mention those city states you mention regularly tryhard on the PISA, most likely cheating in similar ways to China.
>>
>>57688852

Ugh my English is horrible.

>You hit the nail squarly on the head.

> But I do think the US education system needs to look at Finland, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

> Even my own country's Education system needs to take a hard look.

> The Netherlands is sliding backwards year after year.

> On the Dutch version of "last week tonight with John Oliver".

> Dutch exam candidates only need to score a 3 out of 10 to get a pass on their diploma.
>>
Why are Swedish schools so bad?
>>
>>57689130

Full of refugees and immigrants.
>>
>>57689130

They aren't, New Swedes just don't give a shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.