[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain the sad russian meme for me. I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hmph.jpg (8 KB, 352x361) Image search: [Google]
hmph.jpg
8 KB, 352x361
Someone explain the sad russian meme for me.

I don't know shit about life in Russia, but most people I know that visited Moscow, said that it was a beautiful city with happy citizens
>>
Moskvabad is only like 8-10% of the overall country population (about a half of which are not ethnically russian either). The rest of the country stays more or less 3rd world up to this day, thus all the sadness.
>>
>>57686852
But is that the only reason? Most of the world is 3rd world. Here it's 3rd world and nobody gives a shit
>>
>>57686975
Brazil is warm and colourful. Here we still have a plenty of old, grey and ugly soviet buildings. Also there is a lot of dirt everywhere, in the spring especially, because of shitty or non-existent asphalt.
>>
>>57686975
>But is that the only reason?
Obviously not. I guess it has something to with climate zones, you have subequatorial weather most of the time and here it's mostly overcast and/or cold, damp and windy.
>>
>>57686439
moskovites are brain dead zombies
>>
File: 1445445390884.jpg (763 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445445390884.jpg
763 KB, 2560x1920
>ugly soviet buildings.
also this
>>
Yes, Russia is a meme
>>
>>57686975
>>57687329
Forgot to add, low happiness is partially soviet heritage. 2015 was the year with least suicides over past 50 years.
>>
>>57686439
people say that i usually look sad or serious because i like to keep muscles of my face relaxed
>>
File: Norilks.jpg (241 KB, 940x653) Image search: [Google]
Norilks.jpg
241 KB, 940x653
>>
>>57686852
dude, moscow is much harder place to survive then rest russia
>>
Not once in my life have i seen a Russian laugh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.