[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Discover lucid dreaming >Successfully do it >I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>Discover lucid dreaming
>Successfully do it
>I can finally have a parallel, successfull life where I can get all I want
>I don't think anymore about my shitty real life

too bad it only lasts a few hours per day desu, currently in my dreams I am a business man and I own almost all of Japan, and I have hot as fuck secretaries that I can fuck whenever I want. probably tomorrow I'll move to another country or probably another planet
>>
>>57685428
Jorge.
>>
File: 1442815166426-0.jpg (392 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
1442815166426-0.jpg
392 KB, 960x655
>>57685428
Always wanted to be some kind of interplanetary frontiersman, studying and cataloguing new life forms and such. Teach me how to do it, anon.
>>
>>57685544
ambitious dreams for a monkey
>>
>>57685618
rood
>>
>>57685544
You have to learn to keep yourself aware while you're getting asleep, I get my first succesfull attempt just in the third day.

Then you have to learn how to control yourself inside the dream and try not to destroy it. This was specially difficult for me because the simple thought "this is not real" usually destroys it and you got back to bed.

But if you do it you can do wathever you want and it feels totally real, all the senses are available, even eating a hamburguer with the flavour, the taste going down the throat and the air.

I can't fly to another planet but I can build a spaceship in few minuts and go with it. Dreams are rare but you can always find a way to do something

And you'll be surprised on how good our brain is doing this shit. Planets look real as fuck, I've even found one with black plants and vegetals with a red sun.
>>
>>57685807
Thank you friendo. Loneliness and exotic landscapes await me now.
>>
>>57685766
it's not that easy thought

in my first lucid dreams I couldn't go outside of my home. controling it's difficult.

now I can indirectly change the things in it (f.ex I can take a plane and land in an unexistent country, but I can't directly want to be in another country and be there in that moment)

also something there are wrong things, for example one time I was in the street in daytime but the sky was totally black.

anyways I've doing it for the last 4 months only and the control is growing, now I can do it every day.
>>
>>57685428
I dream of a world where I don't see the future.
>>
>>57686346
future can't be seen

unless if it's evident like the fall of europe
>>
File: 1417022164118.gif (256 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
1417022164118.gif
256 KB, 460x351
>>57685428
are--are there any loli waifus there?
>>
>>57686653
only if you want

if you can imagine it -- you can dream it
>>
what's the point

I thought astral projection/lucid dreaming or whatever u want to call it helps shape things in your real life and make them come true
>>
>>57686740
that's bullshit

lucid dreaming is just a fake world that you can enjoy

the point is that it feels real and you can enjoy things that you can't have in real life: f.ex flying, traveling, fucking your cousin, or eat until explode
>>
>>57685807
>You have to learn to keep yourself aware while you're getting asleep, I get my first succesfull attempt just in the third day.

that sounds like a recipe for sleep paralysis

and I've had that once in my life, and fuck that shit, never have I been so horrified in my life, I was crying like a little child after it.
>>
File: 1439155671023.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1439155671023.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
>mfw had a nightmare last night
i love having nightmares, especially when they have interesting scenario
nothing better than being thrilled in the morning
also that comfortable feeling of relief when you wake up

i also noticed that often in my dreams, i am starting to wonder whether am i dreaming, but always think that everything feels too real to be a dream
>>
>>57687055
sleep paralysis is a normal thing, I get it several times in the first attempts

if you know that it's a natural thing that occurs before starting the dream then you just relax and let things happen

if you get scared you could get some hallucinations so it's important to keep relaxed and knowing that the paralysis is normal

anyways, if someone doesn't want to experience it, he can try to have the lucid dream when he wokes up, but it will last only few minutes.
>>
>>57687321
my nightmares are bullshit

>muh someone is following me
>muh I have tu run

the only nightmare I was really scared of, was one that was a full religious satanic scenario. fuck that shit. I was covered in goat blood.
>>
>>57686901

someone once told me that you can influence things in real life through astral projection

was he wrong amigo?
>>
>>57685428
Aren't you scared of lucid nightmares???
>>
>>57687334
I never even knew what sleep paralysis was until I had it.

Didnt know wtf was going on with me. Such a helpless feeling.

I had everything even the pitch black silhouette shadow figure guy and the loss of breathe.

Also isnt it strange that almost everyone that has SP also sees a shadow person?
>>
>>57687321
isn't it weird that your brain is the author, viewer and cinema of a horror movie whose script is probably written as you are viewing it.
>>
>>57687463
>muh someone is following me
>muh I have tu run
even that is fun if you are so paralyzed in fear that you can't move or scream
i always wake up with heavy breathing after it happens
>>
>>57687472
probably

you can influence things if these things have to do with your brain (dream is a mental world)

f.ex

it can help you if you have fear of speaking in public

you can lucid dream that you're speaking to a huge public. and repeat it until your fear is gone

that might pass to your real life too

but you can't dream of money and have it in real life. that's material, not mental
>>
I prefer having normal dreams and then analyzing them.

Last one I had was really weird, anyone interested?
>>
>>57687754
lay it out.
>>
>>57685428
This thread gave me depression
>>
>>57687702

what about learning a language or learning a skill?

or boosting your intelligence
>>
File: 1436621965238.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1436621965238.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>had a dream of having sex with my mom
>>
>>57687950
prophetic dream, prepare for sexitime with mamusia
>>
>>57687566
the shadow it's the most simple way of representing the fear you're experiencing

i've seen him too. he does nothing thought.

in the paralysis the real world and the dream world are mixed. it's a transitional stage. that's why it's so weird.

>>57687550
nah. if you understand that everything is happening in your brain then you can enjoy it when it's good and avoid it when it's bad.
>>
File: 1459199413175.png (180 KB, 355x290) Image search: [Google]
1459199413175.png
180 KB, 355x290
>>57688035
>prepare for sexitime with mamusia
kek'd honestly

why does mixing polish with english creates such comedy
>>
>>57688035
s-she is old and fat
>>
File: IMG-20140710-WA0074.jpg (7 KB, 165x197) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140710-WA0074.jpg
7 KB, 165x197
>>57687801
>it's night
>I find the best girl ever 10/10, from my city.
>I start talking with her
>her friend (who in reality loved me when we were children) goes out of the pub
> she is fucking interested in me
>everything is perfect
>we go to my house and fuck
>everything perfect, we turn off the lights and try to sleep
>suddenly MY AUNT COMES INTO THE ROOM
>she covers me with my blanket and kisses my forehead
> "hey what the fuck are you fucking doing?" I ask her
> she goes out without saying anything
> "hey what the fuck come here, what the hell!"
> I am pissed off
>suddenly I remember that my girl is sleeping
>"oh sorry sweetie, did I wake you up?"
>she is MY COUSIN
>"hey cmon anon let's sleep"
>WhatTheFuck.jpg
>Really angry and confused, I try to sleep and fail
>What the hell is happening

I wake up
>>
>tfw no nightmares anymore
Feels boring tbph.
>>
File: las-invasiones-germanicas2.jpg (65 KB, 536x747) Image search: [Google]
las-invasiones-germanicas2.jpg
65 KB, 536x747
>>57685428
Does any of you folks die in your dreams?

I do..
>>
File: 1439211788943.jpg (40 KB, 388x394) Image search: [Google]
1439211788943.jpg
40 KB, 388x394
>>57688178
>dream about meeting a perfect girl, or even worse, your past crush, and somehow getting into relationship with her
>wake up
such a terrible feeling, i'd rather have nightmares all the time
>>
>>57687896
Learning no, but practicing maybe. If you already have that information, you can use it. But you can't learn information that you don't have.

The artistical part of the brain is much more active in lucid dreaming. You can try to create a song or create art in it and the results are usually good. The worst part is remembering them and recreating them in real life. You should do it just waking up.
>>
>>57688319
sometimes, but i always wake up the second i die so it's ok
>>
>>57688319
Yes but I wake up in the exact moment of death or before if it's a big fall
>>
>>57688041
>pitch black room with only some street light entering through window
>lay down and close eyes
>moments later have heavy feeling Im not alone
>open eyes
>Tall pitch black figure standing in the doorway
>WHO THE HELL IS THAT AND WHATS HE DOING IN MY ROOM!
>attempt to reach for baseball bat I keep next to bed
>wtf cant move
>go into panic mode
>look back at the shadow person
>he's just standing there looking at me, he feels so evil
>suddenly feel weight on chest
>with every breathe I take weight increases
>cannot get any air into lungs
>at this point thinking this is it, my last night
>everything goes dark
>next thing I remember is jumping out of bed to hit the lights
>terrified and crying like a little bitch

couldnt sleep the rest of night

I now have a slight unease every time I go to bed and NEVER sleep on my back, since I found out that is the position it usually happens in.

Good think I've not had another episode since then
>>
>>57688319
I have never died in my dreams. I do not usually have nightmares at all.

>>57688336
It wasn't too bad, but I am really confused about that weird family shit. That girls is really a beauty.
>>
>>57688512
but were you sleeping or half-awake when it happened?
i had similar nightmares, but i am fairly sure that it happened when i was in a deep sleep
>>
>>57688512
holy shit that's scary

I've never felt that weight in my chest, some people report it thought

I've only see him once, it was like:

>I'm in my bed, trying to have a lucid dream
>I'm full relaxed, it will start soon
>I listen to a huge sound and I open my eyes
>I can't move but I can move my eyes
>I look to the door and there is a shadow of a man of at least 2m tall behind it
>holy shit holy shit holy shit
>I don't look him and he does nothing
>I finally can move and he isn't there anymore

but I could sleep after that
>>
>>57688671
everything felt so real, it didnt feel like a dream at all. I felt fully conscious, only paralyzed with the exception of my eyes.
>>
>>57688512
>>57688671
sleep paralysis

have it at least two times a week
>>
>>57687321
Last night i had a nightmare where i basically unplugged my father from life support after he begged me to... i felt so weird waking up
>>
>>57688956
and do you experience hallucinations? Fuck, that's the most horrible thing I can imagine.
>>
File: 1448478058986.jpg (33 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1448478058986.jpg
33 KB, 466x349
>>57688988
...wew.
>>
>>57689032
from my experience all you have to do is wiggle your toes or fingers and you wake up from it.
>>
>>57689128
forgot to add.

if you start to freak out, you'll see even scarier things - from the depths of your imagination and childhood fears. so don't freak out.
>>
>>57689032
I almost hallucinated about an alien abduction

I woke up in the middle of the night with a huge light in the window and a rare sound and I can't move any part of my body, I was scared as fuck and I knew that it was some kind of alien shit

So I closed my eyes until it passed. It was day time now. And I felt so fucking scared that I was trembling and almost in panic.

conclusion: closing your eyes is nice.
>>
File: 1450831426212.jpg (72 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450831426212.jpg
72 KB, 645x1260
>>57689198
> scarier things - from the depths of your imagination and childhood fears

holy shit HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 1460065014595.png (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
1460065014595.png
34 KB, 450x367
>>57685428
How do you do it?
>>
>>57689236
>I almost hallucinated about an alien abduction
>I woke up in the middle of the night with a huge light in the window and a rare sound and I can't move any part of my body, I was scared as fuck and I knew that it was some kind of alien shit
Got the bad news for you kek
>>
>>57688512

>go to sleep
>sleep in fetus position facing towards wall
>fall into dream
>a dark basement room, grey old walls
>there is a red theatre curtain and a scene behind it
>holy fuck i remember this dream, i dreamed when i was 7
>but i didnt open those curtains
>ok let me open those curtains
>move closer and closer
>put your hand on curtains, try to open
>wake up
>oh it's a dream
>holy fuck cant move?
>hear footsteps, someone is running around my fucking bed, behind my back
>close eyes
>he runs around my bed, literally 5 cms away from me
>he keeps running faster and faster
>ok i'll die
>holy fuck pls kill me w/o torturing
>don't open my eyes, dont want to see how it looks
>hear my cat meowing loudly outside of my room
>wake up again
>can move
>go smoke 3 cigs outside of room

shit was disgusting and i didn't even read what sleep paralysis is before it happened
>>
File: CfnfQoFXIAEKHm7.jpg (50 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
CfnfQoFXIAEKHm7.jpg
50 KB, 453x604
>>57689347
tell me
>>
>>57689582
It was real.
>>
>>57689367
Fuck that shit.

I'm just glad I didnt have any more after that, for a while before reading up on what it really was it I thought I was going insane.
>>
>>57689597
nice try
but it wasn't because from I closed my eyes until they gone only about 5 minutes passed but the sun was out
so I was obviously dreaming that it was night time but it wasn't
>>
>>57689764
>implying it's hard to ayylmaos to fake reality
>>
>>57689804
do you know how I knew from my inside that it was the aliens?

because I realized that it happened too when I was 7

but I bet it's a recurrent nightmare more than a real thing. I don't live alone so in that case someone else would noticed anything.
>>
>>57689763

the interesting thing for me was remembering that 15-16 year old dream, and it wasn't even an extraordinary dream. subconciousness is really interesting.
>>
>>57689888
alien abductions or whatever people call it are interesting.

you never can tell for sure if it's fake or not.
>>
>>57688512
My sleep paralysis experience was the same as yours. I also had auditory hallucinations; undecipherable whispers and constant white noise so loud it hurt my ears.
>>
>>57685428

What if the (you) in the lucid dream world dreams about being you?
>>
>>57690081
not OP, but that's really fucking interesting
>>
>>57689970
I consider them a subtype of sleep paralysis to be honest

I've never been so damn scared tho and nothing really happened
>>
>>57690081
Theoretically you can dream inside a dream

But these dream become less real and intense, but it interesting because when you wake up of that dream, you wake up in the previous dream where you went to sleep, not in real life.

So it seems that the brain is able to run multiple dreams
>>
>>57690342
Fuck that this is when I stopped with all the lucid dreaming bullshit. Wake up from lucid dream, dress up turn on pc somethings wrong realize I'm in a fucking dream again. Wake up finally kinda freaked out start dressing up realize I'm again in a motherfucking dream. When I finally woke up for real I told myself never again.
By the way I also never have nightmares, like scary things happen but I always just punch the shit out of it. It's kinda weird because when I was younger I used to have normal nightmares every now and then. I wondered when it all changed.
>>
>>57690081
Then he would be stupid and unimaginative for dreaming up my life. Who would voluntarily dream about being me when he could explore the galaxy?
>>
>>57690342
This might cause something that a lot of people have experienced: Fake awakenings:

In a normal dream, you dream inside the dream and become asleep again, having another dream and then another dream, this can happen even more than 5 times.

And then you wake up in your bed, but you're still in the 4th dream. So you go out the bed, wash your teeth.... you realize that you're still dreaming and you wake up again.

But you're in the 3rd dream, not awake yet. So you might do the same, go out, take the breakfast... realize that you're still dreaming and wake up again.

Then you wake up in the 2nd dream and you start to become nervous and affraid, you realize that you're still dreaming and you wake up again

Then you wake up again in the 1st dream, you might start to think that you are dead. But then you wake up and you're finally in real life.

Normally it's only 1 or 2 fake awakenings, but it can be longer.
>>
Hey guys do you have any recurrent dream?

I sometimes dream that my teeth fall off, usually when I have exams. I read that it is associated with stress.
>>
>>57687055
>>57687334
>>57687566
>>57688512
>>57689367
well I didnt want to go to bed tonight anyways...
>>
>>57690342
I was just about to post about my experiences regarding this. Sometimes I dream about awaking from a dream, which can occur several times in a dream. So I could dream about waking up from a dream in which i dreamt about waking up from a dream. This usually happens right before actually waking up, leaving me confused as fuck.
>>
>>57690624
haha, it happened to me too, but it was only 2 dreams in one.

so I wake up and I was in my bedroom, I took the phone and the password wasn't correct, I thought WTF is wrong with this. anyways I'm going to have breakfast

and then I wanted to open the door and my fucking arm traspassed the door. it was so intense that I woke up again finally
>>
>>57690909
They're called recursive dreams (maybe, it's sueños recursivos in spanish) and they're not yet a understood phenomenon.

But I think that the brain can have different levels of dreaming. And if you have, f.ex, 3 dreams, you have to end these 3 one by one.

The funny thing about these dreams are that the consciousness and the identity of the indidivual can be altered.

F.ex, you can be dreaming that you're a police man and you go to sleep in your house. Then, you dream something and you become lucid. In that dream, you're aware that you're dreaming, but you think that you're Ben the policeman, not the real you.
>>
File: spooky scary.gif (1 MB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
spooky scary.gif
1 MB, 400x256
you fools you have to keep your eyes closed when you have sleep paralysis, i used to have it almost every evening and it was all like "oh come on not again", i remember that after the second or third time it couldn't even scare me anymore, sure i heard screams, i felt things touching me and couldn't breathe but i knew that it was just my brain being a jackass so i wasn't afraid.
>>
>>57685428
>lucid dream.

Is this shit even real?
How can you have one if it is?
>>
Has anyone else ever woke up crying? I don't mean feeling really depressed, but literally crying as you transition from the dream world to the real world. It happened to me a few days ago so I'm curious.
>>
>>57691381
read about sleep paralysis first
>>
>>57691381
Yes it is real and easy to do

You have to keep yourself aware while you're getting asleep. Get relaxed and instead of fall in your own thoughts, keep yourself aware.

If you don't want to experience paralysis you might want to do auto-suggestion. It's easy too. You have to create a habit in your real life that will tell you that you're dreaming when you do it inside a dream. F.ex close your nose with your hand and try to breath. If it becomes an habit, you'll do it in a dream and you will continue breathing. Then become lucid and control your dream.

I prefer the first way because they're longer.
>>
How do you honestly achieve this? I've been trying a lot of times but I just can't manage it
>>
>>57691428
I've never woken up crying, but depressed yeah, specifically when I have a dream where I'm actually happy and I have a gf, and then I wake up. And sometimes those dreams feel insanely realistic, and so it's very fucking depressing when I wake up, I still remember all the sensations, the feeling of it all, and I realize it was only a dream.
>>
>>57691428
One of my friends dreamed that his father was eaten by bugs, trapped in a cage.

He woke up crying
>>
File: 1384729440519.png (540 KB, 2388x2384) Image search: [Google]
1384729440519.png
540 KB, 2388x2384
>>57691381
>>57691771
I've never tried this myself, but maybe it can help you.
>>
>>57691771
Don't bother it's trash. It's much more fun to have unexpected natural dreams in which everything could happen.
>>
>>57691771
What's your failing point

Becoming lucid or controling the dream? or it dissapears when you become lucid?
>>
>>57691899
It's just becoming lucid pretty much.

>>57691894
Just would like to try what it's like though, who knows. Could be a lot of fun
>>
>>57691874
Oh and thanks, can possibly be a bit useful
>>
>>57691428
Only once, started crying short after waking up tho. In short [spoiler]I was dreaming I was happy with boyfriend who would protect me if anything bad happened.[/spoiler]
>>
Every time I try to lucid dream I get to the point where I feel like I'm starting to go under, I start seeing repeating patterns or something vaguely, but I can never move past it
>>
>>57688512
>at art exhibit with cynical hipster qt
>as we progress, the paintings become more grotesque and disturbing
>look over
>figure in a trenchcoat, blank white face and empty eye sockets is slowly coming towards me
>suddenly i'm in my bed, half-awake
>he's emerging from my closet
>can't move
>he leers over me
>finally manage to scream
>comes out as voiceless air, but my room lightens up and suddenly he's gone
>now i'm totally awake
>>
>>57692079

that's p. gay
>>
>>57691611
I tried this nothing happened for an hour then I felt this strange buzzing sensation and I started getting this light headed feel like I'm getting lighted idk how to describe it but it quickly went away and then nothing happened.

Wasted 2 hours of my life

How long does it take you to fall asleep? Do you do it at a normal time when you go to bed?

I heard that it takes a human like 90 minutes before you actually enter the dreaming phase after falling asleep. How do you do it so quickly and easily?

Figures that Spain would be siesta pros.
>>
>>57690703
Honestly teeth can get a bit wobbly from stress. I had this really bad rash that started on my leg and spread everywhere during my first exam period

And also I started having recurring dreams of me being on a hill. I think it might represent the tough period of my life these past few months. I also had a recurring dream of being chased by agent Smith's through the building I used to live in.
>>
>>57691306
SPIDF spotted
>>
>>57685428

Did you dream about having a job?
>>
>>57685428
How would you know what the other country looks like if you've never experienced it for real.
>>
>>57692174
it's not if you're a girl.
>>
>>57691962
You should use a technique. This picture is very nice >>57691874
>>
>>57692222
wow bro, are you ok now?
>>
>>57692300
Post feet.
>>
>>57692343
Girl in a dream you baka.
>>
>>57692329
Well, what kind of a technique do you recommend for a beginner then? Oh and just out of curiousity, do the dreams feel real or?
>>
>>57691428
I've woken up laughing my ass off once.
And I still remember that it was caused by a joke.
But i can't remember it at all.
>inb4 german humor
>>
>>57692414
Post feet next time you dream.
>>
>>57685428
Jorge te extrañamos!

>>57692414
>dreaming about being a little girl
thats even worst
>>
>>57688319
yup last week I got shot in a dream and I didn't wake up but the point of view kind of changed to a third person

Also what are your recurring dreams/themes?
mines are
>teeth falling off
>swimming/drowning in the sea
>LOTS of sea-related dreams: fishing, standing over a cliff, troubled-water beaches...
>running away from someone/something, I end up running on all fours since on the dream I'm quicker that way
>usually old school friends I don't see anymore appear in them
>punch ups
>>
>>57692137
That's not dreaming yet. You're about to enter in paralysis.

That pre-stage is interesting, almost like meditation. I've feel unexpected wellness doing it.

If that takes longer for you, you'll enter a long paralysis, so better try the DILD technique (autosuggestion and creating habits)
>>
>>57692300
>>57692079

W A R S A W
>>
File: 1456577508201.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
1456577508201.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
>>57685428
I'm looking to get into this, do I have to plan out my dream or something or do I just have to roll along with what happens with my initial thought?
>>
>>57692487
>little girl
Never said I was little
>thats even worst
Yeah depression hit me hard again for the next few weeks after that dream. Knowing that this will never happen in real life.
>>57692527
Y-yeah why?
>>
>>57692332
The rash? Yeah some antihistaminics and sedatives took care of it. Thing is it almost started again, by fit a grip on my shit, and kept my cool. Only had a few tiny spots on my forearm. I was scared that it would be like that every exam period.
>>
I will sometimes become aware that I'm dreaming, but only once was I able to take control of it
>>
>>57692611
Glad to hear that. Stress is shit, I can't eat anything when I am nervous, just plain things like bread or pasta.
>>
>>57692611
You sound like a very nervous person.

>tfw never really stress out majorly over exams
>what happens happens

Haven't failed one yet but granted I don't have the best grades (3.3/5.0 gbpa) i just want to get my degree and start working.
>>
>>57692216
Yes it takes pretty long the first times

That's why is better to do DILD (became aware once you're dreaming) if you're a begginer.

And then go WILD (my way) because it allows you total awareness and more length.

I do it everywhere, since I go to bed until I enter in the "meditation phase" (idk how to name it), it's only like 30 minutes or so.

It can last another 30 minutes or even longer (it doesn't matter because it's a nice sensation anyways) and then you perceive the "change" in your head. Then you can wake up and start the dream.
>>
>>57692600
Are you a trap? do you have tranny issues?
>>
>>57692277
It's random generation.

It's evident when you dream about a random planet. All you see it's completely randomly generated by the subconsciousness.

These are the best ones imo
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 800x388
>had sleep paralysis
>sleeping while facing the wall
>suddenly wake up but can't move
>all of sudden feel something right at my side behind me
>feel a incredible fast breathing behind my neck also cold as fuck
>basically impossible to breathe that, to fast for any human
>felt like a leg above mine, like if something cuddling sideways with me
>just remember seeing that leg thing dark/grayish
>at this moment I just want to scream and move desperately but I can't
>can only hear my thinkings
>all of sudden feel like I wake up and I can move again
>nope the fuck out from my room

Since then I can't sleep facing the wall
>>
>>57692795
No and no.
>>
>>57692517
Sometimes I get lsd-like visuals/ lsd after effect visuals. I'll try that
>>
File: DSC_0121.jpg (530 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0121.jpg
530 KB, 1944x2592
>>57692741
One weird thing is, the saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger if very real here. My relationship was taking a rough patch, uni was just too much, ask kinds of shit. Now? I feel like my brain is on a higher functioning level. Ever had that?

Random pic from highschool
>>
>>57692423
The one called "DILD", it's basically becoming aware that you're dreaming inside the dream you're having.

You can do is by creating a habit with a "reality check", I personally use this: I try to breath with my nose covered. If I continue to breeth I'm obviously dreaming.

You can google about DILD for a more detailed explanation. Some webpages are bullshit tho, be careful.
>>
I also read that a triggering mode for sleep paralysis is depression and fatigue.

I wont be experimenting with lucid dreaming, Im not going to risk going on that ride again, no thank you.
>>
Also I've noticed that taking too much melatonin will either give me extremely vivid dreams, or I'll get sleep paralysis. I'm usually good about breaking through the paralysis but I never see a shadow person. One time I saw like, the close up of a wasp, with a blurred background, and the image moved like it was some slideshow. Very uncomfortable
>>
>>57693064
I suppose so. We learn from our fails.

Why are you grey-haired??
>>
>>57692753
First year vet medicine, and first exam period. Also wearing wool longjohns and scratching didn't help the rash. Need the scholarship, so I do my best.
>>
>>57692541
You can plan it, or just let things happen randomly

Anyways, it's not that simple, you have to learn to control yourself inside the dream. It took me few days to even be able to control my body and go out my room (3 days indeed).
>>
I had sleep paralysis 4 times, but only the first one was scary, because I felt like I couldn't breathe. The second time I somehow managed to move my arm and wake up. The third one I was like "eh whatever" and I fell asleep again. The fourth one I saw the black man moving around my bed, but I wasn't scared. In my fuzziness I thought it was my mom or my roommate, and then I fell asleep agai
>>
>>57693209
It's corn dust. I went tho an agricultural highschool, for vet medicine, and all of us we were basically free workforce fit the school.
>>
>>57693225
>vet medicine
Enjoy plowing all those cow vaginas Dragane.
Yeah I guess I'm lucky that I'm not reliant really on anything so I just do things completely at my own pace.

Also helps that I'm away from my parents so absolutely no one nags me to study or do stuff. I find that insanely grating when someone tells me what I have to do.
>>
>>57693300
>In my fuzziness I thought it was my mom
this happened to me during the last sleep paralysis I had. I tried to tell her something but I couldn't so I just went back to sleep kek
>>
File: 5ydf-1431823942-66680-256.jpg (24 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
5ydf-1431823942-66680-256.jpg
24 KB, 256x256
>>57688319
Those are my best dreams
>>
>>57692933
raped by an alien lol
>>
Aren't you afraid you might get addicted to it and maybe a bit too dissociated from your real life?

This sounds like a way to give yourself dissociative personality disorders desu
>>
>>57693129
I've been lucid dreaming for 4 months and I've not experienced fatigue or depression. to be honest I've been more depressed before this than after.

if you try it a whole night and you can't and then you don't sleep, you'll be obviously tired.
>>
>>57693392
Lived in a dorm for 2 years in HS, and living again without my folks while at uni. I do appreciate the occasional stuff is bring back from home, like money and hummus.
>>
>>57693415
pls no bully
>>
>>57693546
I was also afraid of this, I fear that if I build a different b world in my dreams, the real one will be to shitty to even consider, and I might off myself
>>
>>57693474
My real life is shit tier and I use lucid dreaming to compensate it. I'm being honest.

But it doesn't give it any disorder, at least not yet. I know when I'm sleeping and when I'm not. It's just a "game".
>>
>>57690657
>>57691237

And how do you know that real life isn't the principal level of a simulation/dream?
>>
the best thing about drinking myself to sleep every night is that i don't recall dreaming. what a horrifying thing it is to dream. it's like all the awkwardness and misery of my life is being relived as my subconscious fears and anxieties manifest in a pastiche of bizarre and distressing situations. i'd rather not.
>>
>>57692423
>Oh and just out of curiousity, do the dreams feel real or?
You'll be freaked out on how real do it feels.

My first sensorial experience was eating rice with ketchup. I was aware and reflexive and I could feel the textures, the flavour, the air, in a objective way. Amazing as hell.
>>
File: скачанные файлы.jpg (5 KB, 184x174) Image search: [Google]
скачанные файлы.jpg
5 KB, 184x174
>have a lucid dream
>it lasts quite a lot
>decide that if i jump from the window and die i will eventually wake up
>afraid that if this is not a dream and i will actually die
>>
>>57694092
I love dreaming, I am going to write down all my dreams. They are always really interesting, even if they show my subsconscient.
>>
My normal dreams are usually very beautiful, quite contrary to my shitty life. So when I wake up I'm sad. I think this would get worse if I could make my dreams even better.
>>
twice I've had sleep paralysis where I've dozed off by a window and I'm awoken by an air raid siren and bright orange and red flames beaming through the window, then I become engulfed by flames and I feel all my skin melt off

after half a minute of burning to death I awaken in my bed covered in sweat and my heart beating at 200bpm

what does it mean senpai?
>>
how do you even know how it feels to do something you've never done? this sounds like bullshit
>>
>>57694022
Because in a dream you can breath if you cover your nose. Biology is related to the experience in real life, but not in a dream.

>>57694092
Everyone has dreams, even if you don't remember them.

Many people don't remember their dreams because they consider them useless, something that isn't worth to remember. And the brain discard them.
>>
>>57694116
So I can eat without becoming fat for several hours?
Gonns try that desu
>>
>>57690703
YES!

I've had a dream repeat around 5 times, throughout my life, since a juvenile.

>Be dressed in rags and skins
>be holding a club or some kind of mace of melee weapon
>Be part of a raiding party or militia or some shit
>everyone is dressed pretty much more or less same, medieval look
>Were raiding a village
>looks eastern yuropean
>there are people running away from us, some have pitchforks,scythes & sickles coming at us.
>Everyone that didnt run away killed
>woman runs out of wooden shack thats on fire
>I chase her down and tumble her into a small ditch
>I rape her

dream ends

Why is this particular dream reaping in my life?

I''ve been thinking that's it's an experience I've had from a past life?

Did I really do these things?
>>
I had sleep paralysis once when I was camping in the woods, which made it much much more terrifying

I was sleeping in a sleeping bag on a wooden cot in my tent (i have a big tent) and i was laying there and i heard maniacal laughter and saw fires through my tent. The tent walls started warping like people were pushing on it trying to collapse it. I tried yelling but i couldn't even breathe, let alone open my mouth, because i was just frozen there panicking. Then the tent door started to unzip, everything went black, and I was laying there in my cot perfectly fine. It was horrible, i was awake but paralyzed and hallucinating. I got out of bed, went for a walk and smoke, and went back to sleep.

Lately though I've been having fucking weird long vivid adventure dreams. Every single night i get these weird, nonsensical and slightly disturbing dreams. I remember them all clearly days later and I always wake up covered in sweat like my body was working really hard to process my dreaming.
>>
>>57685428
I also do it desu in all of my dreams I'm handsome , alpha and in all of them I'm fucking my same year old hot cousin it's just so good that it pushes me to sleep more than 12 hours a day and use pills to sleep more
>>
>>57694257
that it was hot and you were sweating, and your subsconsciousness made a situation that fit that feeling.

>>57694259
what exactly?

you have never flown, but you know the sensation of the air passing by (in a windy day), you can imagine how things look in air and you can build an experience with that.

it's not that difficult.
>>
>>57694435
Heim ins Reich, you belong here
>>
>>57694435
Wow, really fucking cool and interesting. How do you wake up? Stressed, happy, angry...?
>>
>>57694338
Yes. It's indeed one of my favorite things to do in a dream.
>>
>>57694435
It was how your line started. rapebabby.
>>
>>57694620
Just confused, and somewhat sad and sorry for the women.

Im not a rapey person, really!
>>
>>57694534
that's too vague
relate it to foods, how do you what something tastes like if you've never eaten it
>>
>>57694647
finnland was founded on rape so stfu
>>
Honestly... this shit seems like some /x/ tire bullshit.
I haven't even seen a dream in like 10 years so what the fuck.
>>
I had sleep paraylsis but I never saw any "shadow person". I have had this weird thing though, when my insomnia used to be really bad, where I would almost fall asleep and then suddenly get shocked awake and I'd feel like my mind was being torn between two different realities. I wouldn't be able to talk or walk properly and the whole world just looked fucked, like I was on a drug trip. I can't articulate it at all really, it was so bizarre. I thought I was having a stroke the first time.
>>
I once dreamed I lost my palatum, and because of that I was able to defy gravity.

Yeah, I don't know.
>>
>>57694738
no need to get offended, unless you're ashamed? ahahhaha fucking rapebabby
>>
>>57694435
I usually have a dream where I am a father in a family, and I have a wife and 2 children. I live in a house of wood in the middle of nowhere.

I insult my wife, and my children look at me. I feel confused because I've not control of what I'm doing. All the dream happens in a language that I don't understand too (or it seems). I'm pretty sure that it's bulgarian.

Finally I beat her until he dies, or it seems that she die. The childs are crying and screaming. I got a rifle and I put it in my mouth and shoot. Then I wake up sweating in my bed.
>>
>>57694237
When I have nice dreams, I take it as a well earned break, like the weekend fun time, buy only for regular life. Makes my day.
>>
File: 1459709537633.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1459709537633.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>have a dream yesterday
>in Romania
>I am climbing a mountain to see Ye Olde Worlde european castle on top
>gripping onto vines and bare rock face to make my ascent
>finally get there
>next moment I'm in a field
>beautiful gypsy girl with head shawl asks me to kiss her as she is impressed with my preserverance in climbing the mountain
>alarm goes off at 5.46am and back to reality for another 12 hour slog of hard labour just as I reach in to kiss her

Fuck life
>>
I often imagine I have a Battlecruiser from Starcraft and use it to travel the Star Trek universe, while I have the power to control wind and ice.

Not even kidding.
>>
>>57694701
well, I don't know if you can feel the taste of something that you've never eaten, I've never tried it. but it works with normal food.

but I can experience things that i've never made (like being in a spaceship)
>>
>>57694898
I also have two kinds of troops. Spartans (from Halo) and Grey Fox (from Metal Gear) as a personal bodyguard.

That's my dirty little secret.
>>
So does anyone have those little daydreams in the evening that seem designed to wake you up? Like you just fall asleep, have a really short dream, and wake up, while barely any time has passed?

For example, you dream of walking around a tree, suddenly an owl comes very close and you startle awake.

It's a bit disorienting, but mostly just annoying. It can't be just me, right?
>>
>>57694992
Never happened to me desu
>>
>>57694822
holy shit that's awfully specific and linear for a dream
>>
>>57694992

those are always the craziest ones, must be because you are still semi-conscious and can remember them
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADHp_mz4vI4
>>
>>57694992
It happens to me during class. I normally wake up suddenly and shaken.
>>
>>57694822
shit...
>>
>>57694992
nope, only thing that looks designed to wake me up is that sudden falling down sensation
>>
>>57694259
according to my brother, he once dreamed he was sucking his own dick, and then years later in real life when he had his dick sucked by a girl, the feeling was exactly the same as the dream's
>>
>>57695072
I remember having that dream at least 6 times.

in that moment I understand the language, I know that it another one but I act like understanding everything. but then when I'm awake I can't remember anything of it.

also the dream is always the same, I always do the same, she always dies in the same position, with the blood exiting from the left side of her head. she dies because I beat her really strong and she falls bad near the furniture.
>>
>>57694822

nigga what
>>
When I get a wet dream they always end at the moment of penetration, I guess it's cause my virgin brain doesn't know what information to give for that.
>>
>>57695276
>even a virgin in your dreams
painful family
>>
>>57695276
kek
>>
>>57687055
I got sleep paralysis once when I was 8 or 9. Really shook me up, I thought i had woken up to the first day of my life as a quadriplegic.
>>
>>57694822

Do you have any birthmarks on face or head or anything?
>>
>>57695276

>be about 11/12
>have wet dram about hot girl I had seen
>as soon as I touch her boobs I cum
>wake up
>cum everywhere
>>
>>57695276
i have sex every time i have a lucid dream and takes quite a while to cum
sometimes i even wake up before cumming, which is extremely frustrating since sex in a lucid dream is much better than masturbation
>>
File: 2spooky.jpg (214 KB, 2000x1488) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.jpg
214 KB, 2000x1488
>>57685428
>lucid dreaming

i tried this once

tried laying on my bed for hours without moving at all and resting

after ~40 minutes i started feeling my body paralizing, i opened my eyes and saw some scary as fuck shadows around my bed

fuckin never again
>>
>>57695276
>>57695457
I've never had a wet dream ;_;
I've never suffered from a morning wood either.
>>
>>57685807
Have you ever lucid dreamt about silly shit just for fun? Like an indian guy walking in the streets of new york and taking a shit?
>>
I was getting into lucid dreaming a few years ago with some success

one of the 'signals' to tell myself I was dreaming was the abundance of dog shit everywhere

not kidding. I'd be dreaming about whatever the fuck, but then I'd notice a piece of dog shit on the carpet, then another .. and another ... and that was what let me know I was lucid dreaming

I lived in a 1-bed flat with a dog at the time, so it wasn't exactly uncommon for the dog to shit the floor. so that imprinted itself into my lucid dreaming attempts
>>
>>57685428

> tfw insomniac
> never will be able to lucid dream

feels bad man
>>
>>57695553
Pretty sure that was just sleep paralysis. It's generally harmless, the chances of becoming locked-in for longer periods of time are quite low.
>>
File: 1453559884606.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1453559884606.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>57685428
>Discover lucid dreaming
>Successfully do it
>Start a nightmare by accident, I'm a virgin neet, posting on 4chan
>Can't wake up from it

SOMEONE WAKE ME UP
>
>>
>always had a really vivid imagination
>gone on adventures in my head since I was a child
>it's as vivid as a dream
>I can interact with characters and they reply as if they were sentient beings

I might be insane but it's nice desu. Loads better than lucid dreaming.

Last time I had a lucid dream I spent the rest of the day after wondering if I was awake or not, it was horrible.
>>
>>57695573

If you stop wanking for long enough eventually you will have a wet dream. You probably dont remember the first time you had one t.bh
>>
>>57695225
yep same for me, I always take the same course of actions every time I had it.

Is this why I cant find a qt?

because I raped in my past life?

OH GOD WAKE ME UP!
>>
Just wait until you get sleep paralysis, that shit it hell
>>
>>57695251
It's real and I've dreamed it at least 6 times

I'll make it more extense:

- It always starts with me being outside the house, going to the inside. I know that I'm the father, I already know that I have a wife, kids, etc. I think I'm 40 or so. There is a little mountain in the left and it's green, but the path to the house is brown. The house is made of wood, it only got one floor, it's wide and has various windows, more than the typical two-windowd home.

I'm angry, I don't know the reason. But I'm really angry. I open the door and I close it really strong. My wife come at me saying things really fast and loud. The 2 kids come and stay behind the door, in the right there is a rest room, I'm in a corridor near the kitchen, and the kids are in another door more away, I suppose a bedroom. I reply to her even louder, and she starts crying. I know I'm insulting her but I don't remember exactly what. I think she has made something. And I won't consent her. In this moment I feel confused because I have no control about what I am doing. A deja vu feeling that I can't change. My wife tries to go to the bedroom but I won't let her. I say two words really strong and I beat her. She cries and sits in the floor. I continue shouting and I give her some kicks. After that she stands up and I give her a strong beat in the face, she falls and his head hit the furniture, I hear a dry sound and she falls in the same position always. In the left half of her head there is blood exiting. I know that she's dead and I feel confused. The children go inside and start shouting and crying. The older one is who shouts. It's yelling constantly. Seems like he is in panic and the little one is crying and sits in the floor. I feel confused and I go to the entering door, and in a side I uncover a rifle that is covered by a dirty cloth. I go to the rest room in the right and I sit in a chair. I still hear the kids and I put the rifle fast in my mouth and I shoot myself. I wake up.
>>
File: 1329674652001.jpg (87 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1329674652001.jpg
87 KB, 396x385
>have a lucid dream
>looking at a televison
>its just static, gray and black blur of nothingness
>realise it's a lucid dream and I can imagine whatever I want
>wake up in that instant
>>
>>57695743
But I never wank ;_;
As in, literally never.
>>
>>57695743
I got them for ages when I was young until I started wanking.
>>
>>57695225
>>57695809
Weird, usually when I have the same dream more than once I remember what I did and what consequences it had. Kinda like loading a save in a game. So then I do things differently hoping for better outcomes.
>>
>>57695366
nope
>>
>>57695933
w...what?

Are you asexual?
>>
>>57695912

This dream is telling you to never have sex
>>
>>57695646
I know, but it still was one of the most horrifying experiences in my life
>>
>>57696080
I won't

>tfw virgin

>>57695959
Yes I kinda know it but I don't have the control and always ends in the same way. It's what makes me confused.
>>
>>57695912
Maybe it has something to do with a gf cheating you or a girl that lied to you. I don't know man, it's fucked up.
>>
>>57695646

> It's generally harmless

I dont think a person with a weak heart would withstand such terror.

And I've had some pretty heart stopping nightmares in my life, but SP took the fucking cake.
>>
>>57696050
Well, yes.
As in, I don't really have a sex drive and don't feel the need to wank.
I guess that's just a side effect of depression though.
>>
>>57696296

If you are telling the truth thats incredibly bizarre
>>
>>57696375
freak

go be a robot somewhere else
>>
>>57696375

I have depression and I wank like 3-4 times a day, you must have an extreme dose. I'm sorry
>>
>>57696375
>side effect of depression
That's main effect of depression. Not only that I bet you don't get enjoyment from anything you do right?
t. depressed for over 10 years.
>>
File: Deborah-Ann-Woll-Photos-HD.jpg (716 KB, 2213x3000) Image search: [Google]
Deborah-Ann-Woll-Photos-HD.jpg
716 KB, 2213x3000
>>57685428
Had a dream I was a medieval king and my queen was that chick from daredevil(pic), she was about to give me a blowjob while I sat on the throne when I was pulled out of my fantasy world by my alarm clock

Had a MASSIVE boner on when I woke up
>>
>>57696378
Yes I am

I once tried to remember the words in that language. But I can't. So I think that it's just my brain making noises and telling me "this sounds like bulgarian".

because I can't remember a single word, even remembering the context and what I was feeling
>>
>>57687566

it's satan
>>
File: 1331338046001.png (18 KB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
1331338046001.png
18 KB, 250x226
>>57696490

>when I was pulled out of my fantasy world by my alarm clock
>>
>>57695205
When I was like, 10, i dreamt that I was fucking a girl and I had a sensation like I was about to pee, so I pulled out, and started cumming. Thing is I didn't know what cum looked like it what cumming felt like, and the feeling was the same.
>>
>>57696490
Racemixing isn't allowed here, your highness. Not even in dreams.
>>
>>57696296
from a web

Suicide in Dreams
When "death" appears in a dream, it is a very reliable indicator that the dreamer is growing and changing so profoundly that only the "death" of the old "me", (or part if "me"), is an adequate symbol of the psycho-spiritual process that is taking place. Can also mean: depressed, giving up, you are your own enemy...

Murder. To dream of committing murder represents your motivation to make absolutely sure you never think a certain way ever again
>>
>>57696601
Funny that people in paralysis see a simple tall, black shadow of a person instead of satan or a incredibly bizarre alien

that would cause heart attacks tho
>>
>>57696595

Maybe
Maybe *and I just spitballin' here*
Maybe
Maybe you are experiencing a past life?

>if so, that is still fucked up
>>
File: 1459707516303.png (379 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1459707516303.png
379 KB, 600x469
>>57696606
I wish I could live in my dream world
>>57696635
But I'm white and Atlantic, you swamp jew
>>
>>57696650
I'm a simple neet, my life isn't interesting enough to make deep psycho-spiritual changes

Maybe is that I hate myself? but I don't get why creating the same story always. Also beating a woman until she days. I've never beaten anyone. I'm peaceful, I always go away from fighting, it makes me affraid.

>>57696733
I don't believe in "past lifes", and if they actually happened, they should die with the past brain. It has no sense to remember something that happened in another body.
>>
>>57695933
Visit /r/nofap. Give it a shot. Might be exactly what you need.
>>
>>57696635
dont worry he's from galiza
>>
File: 1460118308584.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460118308584.png
293 KB, 633x758
THIS THREAD

>Be me
>Shut the lights
>Get to bed
>Suburbs, silent night
>Grab my phone
>Open 4chan
>Hopefully see some faggots banterin' around before sleep
>See this thread
>Lucid dreams
>seemscool.jpg
>Preparing to try it out
>Read my way through the thread
>It can actually cause sleeping paralysis
>Read out all the anon's stories & experiences
>Hard depression by that time already
>I'm just checking my dark doors every minute
>I start feeling cold
>Sensitivelynoticingeverysound.raw
>Play myself some music
>I'm fucking afraid to go to sleep tonight

JUST WHY THE FUCK HAVE I DONE THIS
>>
>>57696849
You should read some Freudian works or psychoanalysis books. Really interesting story, bro. I can't understand it either.
>>
>>57696896
don't be worried man, I am sorry. Just close your eyes and think about good things or concentrate in your breath,
>>
>be me
>have sleep paralysis
>see a shadow walking around my bed
>not a fuck given. jpg

>another random day
>wake up and see the light in the window
>I'm experiencing a terrible fear
>holy fuck they're here again
>I close my eyes. the aliens are taking me again.
>I wake up with my hearth going 200bpm
>Horror won't let me sleep in 3 days
>>
>>57697012
when that happens i shake my head to wake up and works every time
>>
>>57697065
Also:

Ask something to someone who has actually "seen" an alien being

even that it's just an hallucination
>>
>>57696706
I think it's got to do with sleeping in the dark. It doesn't take much for something black to blend in with the dark.

As childish as it sounds, SP got me to sleep with a light on. I usually leave my bedroom door open, and the hall light on.

Even if it costs me $5 a year in electricity, it's worth it for the 2 or 3 times I get it.

Have you ever wondered though, how you only remember the SP you remember? Maybe it happens a lot more, and you just forget about it, like much of your sleep.
>>
>>57696706

people all over the world that experience SP also tell of shadow figures.

Every culture even has a name for it in their language, in Arab they call the figure jin I believe, in english they call it mare(which is part of the world nightmare) in polish we call it mara.
>>
File: 0c0.jpg (27 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
0c0.jpg
27 KB, 406x364
>>57696896
>if everything is quiet enough you'll eventually hear the sound of your heartbeat
>you'll feel it in your ears, too
>if you concentrate on it long enough eventually you'll entertain the idea that it can possibly suddenly stop

And then the sleep paralysis has yet to come, too!
>>
>>57696896
Dude just chill your shit, and don't let this get to you.
>>
Can someone type up a comprehensive guide to lucid dreaming? This is like VR but 10 times better.
>>
>get SP
>try to scream for help
>cant actually talk, just kind of mumble while I breath
>remember I live alone and no one can hear me

>>57696896
There's plenty of daylight here. I wouldn't be in the thread otherwise.
>>
>>57697190
I don't know a name in spanish... Nightmare is "pesadilla" which is translated as "heavy little thing"
>>
Don't worry, sleep paralysis isn't usually deadly.
At least you aren't freaking out over the possibility you could swallow your own tongue and choke on it in your sleep.
>>
File: 1315610902001.jpg (65 KB, 375x330) Image search: [Google]
1315610902001.jpg
65 KB, 375x330
>>57697065

>be me
>extremely stressed time when I'm on the verge of homelessness
>go to sleep on my back
>see a black shadow
>a skinny black shadow with horns
>it comes skulking in the door of my bedroom
>jumps on my chest
>starts choking me
>im screaming but no sounds are coming out
>this black fucking thing is sitting on me chest and choking me and i'm screaming but no sounds are coming out
>

>Its sleep fucking paralysis

>your brains was just going crazy bro
>you just fell asleep with your eyes open bro
>its ok bro
>nothing to worry about bro
>>
>become aware of my dreams while dreaming
>get excited
>exit REM immediately

JUST
>>
>>57697399
>you are now choking manually
>>
>>57697186
Try to break that habit. Sleeping with light on the environment is linked to being tired, depression, bad brain chemistry and ask kinds of bad things
>>
>>57697065
>aliens

they're not aliens retard

they're evil spirits and demons
>>
>>57685428
Do you feel like falling through the bed and hear a noise similar to maybe ripping a paper when you fall to lucid dream? It's a weird feeling and precedes you "falling into darkness" before the dream begins if you know what I'm talking about. One of the coolest things about that technique is the control you have over falling asleep, you can edge on the border and even ger back to being awake if you don't fall too deep and try hard enough.
>>
Protip: drink alot of water before you go te bed You'll wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss

Then because you are half awake and still tired easily enter a Dream

I don't do reality checks I Just notice im dreaming, most of time the first thing I do is reading a paper or check the clock if you are dreaming the clock Will give a false time and the paper won't be readable.

I don't really know how I can easily notice im dreaming I Just see things happening which can't be real last night I saw my guitar having 7 strings and Then did the clock check

Problems for me are most of the time I get to excited and the Dream fades away,

Also ask characters in your Dream if they know they are in a Dream, You'll get funny answers :)
>>
>>57697546
The one time it happened it me, I remember a sort of rumbling/vibrating sensation when I "took control"
>>
>>57697447
my first 5-7 lucid dreaming experiences were like this

it's difficult not to be excited. start thinking "oh fuck what do I do now" and then all goes black
>>
>>57697579
>and the paper won't be readable.

I love those theories. Our brain is amazing.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.