[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Danish Soldiers of Odin to stop their activities >want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Danish Soldiers of Odin to stop their activities
>want to distance themselves from the Finnish street patrols
>they didn't know it was a Nazi organisation
>>
Soldiers of Wodan when?
>>
>>57683871
What?
>>
>>57683871
>they didn't know it was a Nazi organisation
They did know that.

>want to distance themselves from the Finnish street patrols
An excuse to not loose too much face.
>>
File: based fox.jpg (77 KB, 474x786) Image search: [Google]
based fox.jpg
77 KB, 474x786
why are neo nazis so fucking boring, the german scum atleast looked slick as fuck
>>
Why does a Finnish organisation use Norse mythology? Finland is not Germanic and they have their own mythology.
>>
File: ubermensch.jpg (405 KB, 993x768) Image search: [Google]
ubermensch.jpg
405 KB, 993x768
>>57687319
fucking subhumans
>>
>>57687319
ikr

In the US, neo-nazis are usually just trashy degenerates.
>>
>>57687319
Wew don't insult Rommel you fat Marx sole licker
>>
>>57687378
Easier to market to scandicucks
>>
>>57687505
should've named it soldiers of allah then
>>
>>57687628
soldiers of paternity leave
>>
>>57687378
Because there is no such thing as a Finnish person, they're ethnically Swedish with an ancient language they somehow inherited. The religion of their ancestors is very much Norse paganism.
>>
>>57683930
>tfw our country is so cucked we don't even have such groups
>>
>>57687742
come home yellow scandi man
>>
>>57687628
Ayyyo
http://www.thelocal.no/20160226/soldiers-of-allah-pop-up-in-norway-to-counter-soldiers-of-odin
>>
>>57687470
Rommel is actually my favorite german person and i didnt meant him when i said german scum, i just used him cause he is only nazi i have saved on my pc
>>
i wonder, when the first groups of isis were formed, what did the local people think of them? were they treated the same as the soldiers of odin?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.