[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160410_194231.png (38 KB, 850x510) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160410_194231.png
38 KB, 850x510
JUST
>>
9 days left for New York.

Really hope she loses desu
>>
>>57683506

Wew lads
>>
>>57683506
So american white youths really likes commies

Top kek
>>
>>57683506
>the popular vote matters

Good meme, 10/10.
>>
>>57683597
This bitch is the fucking devil
>>
Yanks redpill me on hillary's involvement in benghazi

I know she's paid off bill's victims and claimed they were lying (even though they all described his cock the same way)
>>
Murrica really needs to feel the Bern. I don't see Hillary like a good president 2bh.
>>
>>57683597
I hope she wins the Democrat nomination, it will make winning the general election easy as fuck because she has Trump-levels of disapproval. Ironically women hate her more than men do.
>>
>>57684485
>Ironically women hate her more than men do.

People generally don't like being told to vote for someone just because they resemble themselves demographically.

Two more examples: Bernie Sanders is the oldest man running for president and has cornered the youth vote. Ted Cruz probably isn't especially popular with Canadians.
>>
File: 1460133614019.jpg (97 KB, 980x854) Image search: [Google]
1460133614019.jpg
97 KB, 980x854
>>57684485
Trump won't make it to the 1237 delegates threshold.

Especially after losing Wisconsin he just has no chance.

He will win NY but he has to win the next several states with bigger margins which is downright impossible due to the closed primary format. (Which favors Cruz since independents aren't allowed to vote)

Hell, he is even losing ground in California and Pennsylvania.
No way the RNC is going to give Trump the nomination.

Also, look at Colorado and Missouri.
The Trump campaign has been making big mistakes left and right when it comes to gaining delegates.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-washington-state-delegates-late-221725
>>
>>57683597

>if she loses she'll work for sanders after those words

i hate politics
>>
>>57685163
Trump will lose because of Cruz's or Kasich's ego

Cruz has made himself the "christian goodgoy" candidate with his biblical background and ground game with churches. In all honesty, Trump has been screwed from the start with Cruz. He stole Iowa and Texas, two traditional tea party states for the radical conservatives. I knew from the start Trump would have a tough race because of the crafty Cruz. He is a very calculating man and his campaign was made with the intention to steal the race from the front runner. Many Cruz voters are also Trump supporters. My family voted Cruz but agree with Trump on nearly everything. If Cruz was out of the race Trump would have won in the first two months. Here, Cruz is staying in because he needs a job.

Kasich is just being an establishment shill. He has no purpose other than stealing delegates and Ohio. Trump would have won Ohio if it wasn't for Kasich being a douche. He's run in a lot races before this one and lost. Sore loser!

What Trump has done in the states he has won is incredible, but not enough sadly with both Cruz and Kasich sapping off delegates together like leeches. They will win the nomination in the end but lose the general. They have literally no appeal and both of them are insanely fake.
>>
>Hillary is a completely untrustworthy Wall street interest shill
>Trump is a memelord
>Cruz is a hyperconservative loon
Remind me why America feeling the Bern is such a bad idea - even if he's a gommie the other candidates are probably worse.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.