[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >you are now supreme leader of your cunt what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: kim_2701423b.jpg (49 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
kim_2701423b.jpg
49 KB, 620x387
>wake up
>you are now supreme leader of your cunt
what do?
>>
I quit
>>
>>57680414
Annex Canada and start genociding Muslims.
>>
>>57680414

attack t*rkey

#yolo
>>
i lose weight and get plastic surgery
because his face isnt that bad
>>
File: 1aaf07cce5e6581f7b96f4912f5.jpg (56 KB, 375x432) Image search: [Google]
1aaf07cce5e6581f7b96f4912f5.jpg
56 KB, 375x432
It's GULag time!!!
>>
File: wow.png (19 KB, 505x607) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
19 KB, 505x607
deport niggers
>>
File: 1447208944344.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1447208944344.gif
160 KB, 390x379
I'll arrange mass execitions of normies and bydlos.
>>
Annex san marino, vatican city and this:
>>57681453
>>57681514
>>
Buy all the copper wiring from Telstra then give it back to them for free
>>
close all the borders
right to keep and bear arms
make prostitution legal again
>>
Remove water charges, cap the prices of houses, ensure the GardaĆ­ is an Irish only job, separation of church and state, put more emphasis on Gaeilge, deportation to any foreign national if they commit a crime, after one of their limbs has been amputated
>>
>>57680414
Put history as important as math and language in schools (only men can teach it)
PE is now compulsory 30 minutes in the morning for every school day plus 4 hours a week whenever.
4 months of mandatory military training when 17

It's illegal in debate tv programs to silence the opposition by making noise or starting the adds, it's illegal to not accept opposition's requests to join the debate.

It's illegal for any kind of boss to hire/fire people based on ideology (includes racist remarks).
Hiring priority should go
Older men > Older immigrant men > Younger men > Older women >Younger immigrant men > Younger women > illegal immigrants
Disabled people don't get bonuses

Illegal immigrants who commit crimes will be deported to their original continent
Death penalty for people in the mafia, jail time for people near/making deals with them who kept hidden their identity.

If democratically elected mayors don't take action against the local mafia, an outsider will be put in their place and will govern for the next two years.

This is the new anthem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnRidgJJ3bE
>>
Pass my job onto Donald Trump and retire.
>>
>>57685621
>This is the new anthem
>not Ichiban Ippai or Tenshi ni Fureta Yo
no
>>
>>57681514
what are you going to do with an empty country?
>>
>>57680414

Nuke India
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.