[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lactose Intolerance What's it like being a part of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Milk Laugh.jpg (11 KB, 435x290) Image search: [Google]
Milk Laugh.jpg
11 KB, 435x290
>Lactose Intolerance
What's it like being a part of a race that is genetically inferior? Asians, I'm looking at you
>>
>tfw Jew
>tfw lactose intolerance could strike at any time
>tfw have to chug glasses of milk every day in hopes that it will keep my immunity up
>>
>>57677576
Do blacks drink milk? Not 39% European DNA African Americans but actual black Africans. What about native Americans?
>>
>>57677576
I'm a lactose tolerant Asian, but you're right. The difference in build between me and intolerant guys are obvious.
>>
>>57677705
http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2005/06/lactose-intolerance-linked-ancestral-struggles-climate-diseases

>But most people -- about 60 percent and primarily those of Asian and African descent -- stop producing lactase, the enzyme required to digest milk, as they mature. People of northern European descent, however, tend to retain the ability to produce the enzyme and drink milk throughout life.

Apparently not
>>
The day I learned that SHITSKINS can't drink milk is the day that I became a racist.
>>
File: s_4613_514b31bd7f237.png (12 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
s_4613_514b31bd7f237.png
12 KB, 128x128
>>57677576
>be me
>white by U.S. Census standards but certainly not /int/ standards
>Currently sitting at work suffering from sharp pains in my lower abdominal area
>My obese fat rolls pressing against these denim jeans which are far too tight for my stomach is causing me even more distress and exacerbating the pain
>I have a chronic, crippling fear of shitting in ANY place which is not my home, in my own bathroom
>I can already tell it's going to be EXPLOSIVE diarrhea
PLease God make it stop
>>
I couldn't eat then.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x259
>tfw not just lactose intolerant but also alcohol intolerant

is it true white people smell like milk?
>>
>tfw lactose tolerant southern european

I wouldn't know what to do without milk in my life.
>>
>>57678081
Niggers say that white people smell like wet dog.
>>
I'm Asian, but I'm not lactose intolerant, I'm Southeast Asian though.
>>
>>57677857

shy shit ? what the hell, i have shy pee problems which is fucking annoying ;_;
>>
File: 1460081255492.png (140 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
1460081255492.png
140 KB, 600x457
>>57677576
>tfw I drink milk every day
>>
>>57678484
Feels good man. I can't imagine living without milk.
>>
>>57678484
>8484

i'll allow it
>>
>>57677705
East Africans drink lots of milk, there are a lot of pastoralist tribes that follow the cattle from place to place

No milk in the jungle, dairying is incompatible with hunter gatherer lifestyle

West Africa, where SSA meets Berber, there's a strong camel milk industry
>>
>>57677810
All lactose intolerance maps are bullshit because they're extrapolated from genetic data

The problem with that is that most people don't know they have lactose intolerance, they just think the cramps and bloating are part of the digestive process

Look at a map of dairy consumption for the true story. Indians, for example, are full of Asian genes that make them intolerant to milk, but most of their milk is in easily digestible cheese and yogurt form.
>>
>>57679541
>Not per capita.
Useless statistic
>>
>>57679730
>>
>>57679955
What's the deal with Sudan/ South Sudan?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.