[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any country in the world more liberal than France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 13_I66_QUAI D'IVRY.jpg (917 KB, 945x709) Image search: [Google]
13_I66_QUAI D'IVRY.jpg
917 KB, 945x709
Is there any country in the world more liberal than France?

>be me; be 19, SDF en France
>go to the 6è begging, make 15-20 euros in an hour
>people always wish me good luck and buy me coffee and things
>use money for dope, tobacco, cinema/concert tickets

>hungry; get caught shoplifting at Dia
>man pays for the chocolate bar I stole, lets me go and gives me 3€

>finds a squat in Val-de-Marne
>"Can I live with you?"
>"Uh... okay."
>police don't bother us
>mairie doesn't care

>people always give you cigarettes
>people always share joints with you
>people always share food with you
>>
>>57674533

>france
>liberal

highest taxes in the EU
shitloads of 3rd worlders on welfare
rampant politically correctness
prostitution is persecuted
parliament is about to vote to reinforce the strictest security laws in europe
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (45 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
45 KB, 700x467
>>57674533
France here I come
>>
>>57674705
>prostitution is persecuted
It's not. Women are free to prostitute themselves now, but clients are forbidden to pay for sex.
>>
locals = great
immigrants = gas
>>
>>57674705
>highest taxes in the EU
>implying I'm paying taxes

>shitloads of 3rd worlders on welfare
If only I could get help from the social services, but they're shit ("Yeah, wait five years and we'll house you.").

>rampant politically correctness
>people generally aren't bigots and give everyone a chance

>prostitution is persecuted
>implying you can't just go to Pigalle to fuck some bitches

>parliament is about to vote to reinforce the strictest security laws in europe
Yeah, okay, I'll grant you that one.
>>
>>57674841
what happend to all the whorehouses in Paris? Are they still there?
>>
>>57674841

This is the most libtard and feminist law ever imagined. Congrats france
>>
>>57674533

This kind of kindness in Paris?

Inconcevable.
>>
>>57674945
I dunno, it's very very normal here.

There's this homeless Syrian family on rue Saint-Jacques, and I see people are always giving them groceries and blankets and stuff. I'm shown the same kindness.
>>
>>57674936
>ever imagined
Sweden and Norway did it before us desu. We just followed the way.
>>57674935
Closed for decades. Officially.
>>
>>57674533
I was robbed and betean my e magalanigger. And i had to wait 1 night for money to reach my count, i was hungry, beaten and dirty. A 30 year old woman gave me all the money she had in her, and let me sleep in her car for the night. I will never forget how that french lady shined. I am truly in her debt

<< Getting beat by niggers, because i was standing in subway stop - white boy somoking a joint . But i am strong and was able to fought them off, but they took my backpack and my wallet that fell from my pocket will i was being stomp on the head
>>
File: 4176905080_97dbafc3cb.jpg (24 KB, 470x368) Image search: [Google]
4176905080_97dbafc3cb.jpg
24 KB, 470x368
>>57675307
Yo.
>>
>>57675363
I also have to say, that even niggers most of time were genuanly nice , french people were honestly just like my own people, besided languages everything was similar overall i enjoyed my 2 weeks in Paris.
If ever see that French lady again not only will i repay my monetary debt but also my moral one some how, i will be returning to paris next year in the summer i know were she works and luch, she was really receptive to me last time but since i was badly beaten things didn't escalated, but the way she cleaned my wounds and washed my hair i would say that she wanted me to go home with her, but this was 3 years ago, a lot can be have changed, but i still want to be properly thankful to the single being that showed the biggest amount of empathy
>>
>mfw I just gave 2€ coin to a hobo who asked me nicely
>>
>>57675815
Thanks. ;)
>>
File: 001.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>57675815
>>
>>57675815
I do it also if they ask nicely, i just cant find it in my heart the strength to say no, i dont care if they spend it in wine or drugs, i mean can i judge them? in they're place i would as well. Ofc i would try to avoid to begg, but if my life is already in such a place i would loose my self aswell
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.