[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Anons, what would you do if your wife makes terrible food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
European Anons, what would you do if your wife makes terrible food?
>>
>>57667471
Cry in my sleep and die from food poisoning the day after.
>>
>>57667471
Wonder what am I doing married to a woman in the first place then file for divorce, because I'm gay.
>>
>>57667471
dealing with this right now, not sure yet

talked to her about getting better at it but dont know what the endgame is
>>
Probably killing myself
>>
>>57667471
Woman can't cook properly generally speaking to be honest. I don't want to eat some shit my GF makes so I cook myself and ask for blowjobs everytime I make her a good dinner. Win-win situation.
>>
>>57667471
They would never find that out because euro men cook for their women and their womens boyfriends
>>
>>57667471
If you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

Women are fucking useless and most are shit cooks.
>>
File: 1421163323665.gif (916 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1421163323665.gif
916 KB, 490x367
>>57667740

>It's the country with 20% nigger and becoming more and more hispanic, made cuckolding mainstream and host thousands of interracial webs trying to banter
>>
>>57667471
1. Rare case, because test cook skill is preparation for marriage custom.
2. She will eat what she cooked.
3. I do purchase recipes book for her.
4. She probably might get advices and KGB-level Top-secret recipes from Grandmas
5. Always remember, man is best cook in the world.
>>
>>57667648
I just started buying recipe books and leaving them around... through curiosity my european wife has read some of them, then tried cooking
Its sort of worked.
Not well, but it's better than it was (which was fucking awful) so I still do most of the cooking because I'm actually good at it and don't want to die.
>>
>>57667967
the thing is I mean cooking is literally not even hard, you can make really good tasting food with a huge margin of error and its not difficult at all

it would be more of an issue if she didnt earn so much money, the fact that she earns almost as much as I do makes me care a lot less since we can just eat out more and buy nicer food in general
>>
>>57668171
Thing I found about cooking is that it require attention, you do need to focus a bit when it comes to some things, follow the recipe to the letter if you're not sure and it'll generally never go wrong

Its not like wifey is dumb or anything, shit she's well educated, well brought up and makes a decent career for herself. But the whole 'cooking' thing never seemed to factor into it, we still go out for dinner once or twice a week, but I just don't really like food I've not cooked myself- there's some real dumb fuckers in any catering industry and they genuinely are scary!
>>
I actually think the generation of our parents had the last women capable of being mothers.
>>
>Letting women cook average food for you instead of making your own delicious meals
>>
>>57667471
cook my own food, duh, men are better at cooking
>>
>>57667702
Cuck. She should cook and blow no questions asked
>>
>>57670051
This is why Jap girls admire you,Italians.
>>
File: heart.jpg (118 KB, 451x492) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
118 KB, 451x492
Actually I have this problem but with my mother
She is a fucking really shitty cook. Everything she cook is bad.

Plus, she is very arrogant. She learnt I liked McDonalds and told me she could do better. So she tried to make her own Big Mac sauce. The Big Mac sauce recipe is online and is very simple but she told me 'I am a great cook, I will recognise the taste'

So, she made Big Mac sauce from Ketchup, Blended Banana Peel, Orange Juice, Carrot Juice and blended raw beef.

I almost died from this. Now she puts it on every recipe
>>
I cook and rub her feet. She's my mistress.
>>
>>57670981
Its ok, she's just giving you a hint to move out or die.
>>
>>57667471
>not making your own food

Christ how fucking incompetent are you lot
>>
Make food myself and start cheating on her
>>
>>57667471
I'd make the food, not my wife
>>
It depends on the family. Good cooking is usually passed down from the mother. If her mom's cooking is shit expect hers to be shit too.
>>
>>57667471
I rather cook myself.
>>
Except for 1 mom I know who is stay at home mom, all my friend's mother and my mother aswell are pretty shitty cook and do the everyday food while fathers cook the real delicious food when guests are invited.
>>
>>57667648
Go to a weekend cooking class with her or something?
>>
>>57677319
But desu knowing how to cook as a man is pretty GOAT and I'm glad my father taught me when I was kid. Now when I want to fuck a girl easily I ask her out for a drink, don't go on purpose and invite her at my place for a meal to make up for my "fuck up". When she's ok to give me an other chance, to come at my place and eats the delicious food I make it's guaranteed sex on first date.
>>
>2016, age of technology
>not buying a wife that can cook perfectly
>>
>Chinese
>bad food

lmao
>>
>>57667471
I cook for us, and she always sets the table and does all the cleanup. We both know I'm the better cook so it works perfectly. Bretty gud deal with an even workload.

>>57668319
Pretty much this. I grew up with a full time working mom who did her best to make good food, take care of my sister and I, and run a full time job. The problem was that she was always forced to do a billion other fucking things at the same time in order to get through her day, that paying attention to cooking was tough. When she actually had time off and made food for our family? Fuggin good shit right there.

>>57668660
Oh absolutely. Women these days have this deep-seated selfishness in their minds. It's all about them now and not being part of a unit larger than yourself.
>>
teach her and punish everytime she fails.
>>
>>57667471
Please countryman, there are Brits on this board.
>>
>>57667471
I'd teach her to cook food
>>
>>57667471
Well I'd just deal with it because she obviously has some other great qualities if I married an idiot who can't cook.
>>
>>57667471
The Germans order weekly food from foreigners, go to fast-food stores and buy finished products every day.
>>
>>57677323
we're both too busy for that right now, both working 60+ hour weeks
>>
>>57682682
Just go on allrecipes.com or something similar m8. It's easy.
>>
>>57682682
This one guy on Kitchen Nightmares worked 140 hours a week with no breaks for a year. His work got too sloppy and after a while he accrued 750,000$ in debt. His wife only worked part time, and raised the price of food to ridiculous levels thinking it would make her more money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjW-xKbelUc
>>
>>57682845
yeah thats the kind of thing we're doing, she is trying at least so its getting better. we also have fresh ingredients delivered so its not like we have to spend time shopping for stuff

>>57682881
luckily we both work in real jobs and are seeing benefits of the hours. I cant imagine that mans hell. I work in finance and shes in consulting
>>
>>57667471
Take a cooking class together.

I quite like my wife's food. Often it's a little bit plainer than I would like but she's a good woman.

I would suck dick for her spag bol.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.