[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet for all your bitching, every Muslim you've met IRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: 1457762205773.jpg (70 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1457762205773.jpg
70 KB, 576x576
I bet for all your bitching, every Muslim you've met IRL has been warm and welcoming.
>>
Yeah it has been a blast desu
>>
>>57664923
I've never met one tho.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
Tbh every Arab I've met has been as hell

Although I haven't met too many, to be fair. And they were all rich and did cool drugs, as well.

I miss my Egyptian bro, chill dude, he sold his condo and we kinda drifted apart. Wonder where he's at RN.
>>
Muslim women are the bomb.
>>
>>57664923
had an Iranian Kurd in my class in vocational school (replied "no religion" when asked), cool as fuck, another Kurd (this time confirmed follower of Islam) I met in the Army was also cool, and a Somali I also met in the army was also pretty chill.
>>
Yup, they are great. Muslims who came here to work are making a killing now.
>>
>>57664923
Met one once, allah came up. Yelling also did. Never want to meet one again. I remember I had some humanities class in school once and they brought in a koran ugliest book I've ever seen

Overall 1/10 so you're wrong op
>>
I met 3 muslims during my military service. 1 got kicked out for being a fucking psychopath, 1 was mad 24/7 for some reason and 1 was somewhat normal but a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>57664923
My first gf was a Moroccan, i had a Lebanese friend (Shia Muslim) he was chill.
My best friend is a Berber
>>
>>57664923
I meet them all the time crypto sand nigger. They're horrible and I wish death on all of them. Only decent Arabs are Christian ones, other then Palestinians who are still usually shit.
>>
I was friends with a Bangladeshi girl in high school. Her and her older brother were great. Also friends with an Egyptian guy, also very cool.
Have lots of Iranians and Pakis at my university, they're mostly assholes. I've met a few Palestinians here and they've been nice people.
>>
I'm allergic to Muslims.
>>
I live around them, my area is like 90% immigrants and almost all are muslims. I hate them.
>>
File: DB.jpg (24 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
DB.jpg
24 KB, 266x400
>>57664923

Since you are from Thailand you wouldn't now about the muslim diaspora living in the West.

Even in the 3rd world shithole countries they come from, people look down on them. They are a combination of the worste from every part of the world

They got the low IQ, repressive culture, aggression and intolerance of the 3rd world cultures they come from
And on top of that shitcake is a frosting of entitlement, ghetto mindset and lazyness that you can only find in the most shitty parts of the Western World.

Some are nice, though, but they are 1/10 honestly.
>>
>>57664923
The only muslim I've ever met was a literal gay lanklet

One time a friend of mind kept shouting to him "mohammed the jihadist" and he got kind of mad and swipered shit to himself, but he was a skinny lanklet and my friend is a buff dude so he kept bullying him. Pretty sad for both sides.
>>
>>57664923
Not sure if they are muslims, but the only turks I've met in the last couple of weeks very actually very nice tbqh.
I didn't expect that at all.

t. started leaving my room for the first time in over a year last month
>>
>>57664923
Every muslim i know hangs around with other muslims and act like a gang.

Muslims are shit.
>>
They're just average people. No more, no less.
>>
>>57665243

Berber heritage ain't free.

>>57664923

The only "good guy" muslim I've met was a friend I had when I was about 10 years old.

He is now just another mudslime fanatic who posts things about Islam in his normiebook timeline and makes videos saying shit like "repent and pray". Oh, and he only hangs out and talks with muslims.

All other muslims I've met were the worst scum of this country.
>>
>>57664923
Only Bosnians and then the one likable kurd. Everyone else has been an angsty retard that usually got their shit kicked in for acting like hot shit in public.
>>
>>57664923
Someone asked me what's wrong with Thai posters last night, and I said it's because of the serial shitposter who used to post very recognisable threads from there.

Looks like you're back
>>
desu muslims alone aren't bad but muslims in group are very bad
>>
File: islam.png (65 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
islam.png
65 KB, 840x532
>>57664923
hahaha
>>
>>57665477
>>57665557
When they come in groups and ask you if you've got a problem, you cant help but think they're the friendliest people on earth.
>>
>>57665355
Aftually there is even a Muslim separatism movement there too. He's either a retard, a Muslim, or some western cuck living there for child sex

>>57665492
>tel Aviv

Do average people stab old ladies and blow up school buses now?
>>
>>57664923
Muslims are honestly the scummiest people around. I would rather live next to pikeys than muslims.
>>
File: 1458384913362.png (372 KB, 476x364) Image search: [Google]
1458384913362.png
372 KB, 476x364
mfw some arabs speak perfect swedish when near me but when I see them with their shitskin friends they put on a fake accent
>>
>>57665824
Cant be seen to actually be intergrating with the white devils.

The whole culture is toxic.
>>
File: seed.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
seed.png
51 KB, 876x773
I used to go to my Bengali friends house every Sunday for traditional Bengali cuisine.

It was a pretty major thing- my family is very Swiss and they were furious that I abandoned the day of the week they set aside for traditional Swiss food. for a bunch of Muslims. But I argued and even tried burning my passport in front of them.

Guess what? My Bengali friend tried converting me to Islam. I stopped going to his house. Luckily my family forgave me and the only thing they ever do now is to make me use a small Bengali flag as a napkin when we have Sunday Swiss traditional food. Muslims just want to convert you
>>
>>57664923
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: 1452690820893.jpg (172 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
1452690820893.jpg
172 KB, 334x334
>>57665824
>>
>>57664923
>warm

Pretty warm when they burn you to death.
>>
Every Arab I've met always has an air of superiority that they carry with them. It seems like they talk over people that they don't really give a shit about. The Pakistanis that I've met are better people desu. Persians are probably the best though
>>
>>57665513
Same.
I miss my old friend. All the talk about vidya we had.
Now it's all about being a raghead.
>>
actually more like 2 out of 100 have been bearable
>>
No one actually cares about Muslims, they just care about hierarchy and they don't want anyone to take their spot.
>>
>>57667290
>Persians
Arabs
>Pakis
Muslim indians
>>
desu their bodies are pretty cold by the time I meet them
>>
The only Muslim I know is a white convert so it might not be the best judge of Muslims but he's a total bro.
>>
All the arabs I've met didn't explode,
why did you lie to me?
>>
>>57664923
I've never met a muslim, are they even real?
>>
>>57667718
No, they are fairytales
>>
>>57664923
A friend of mine was almost raped by a Moroccan
>>
>>57667977
If only.
>>
>>57668093
Italians are North Africans, so that does not count.
>>
>>57668093
is he qt?
>>
Most are okay, but just weird.
It's not that they might not be warm and welcoming, it's that some of them here don't blend in or downright segregate.
>>
>>57668190
*She
Yes
>>
>>57664954

UNDERRATED
>>
>>57665640
I had a good laugh
>>
>people replied seriously to this thread instead of cracking jokes
>>
>>57669339
it was kc tier
>>
File: Carlos_Slim_Helú.jpg (521 KB, 1772x2572) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Slim_Helú.jpg
521 KB, 1772x2572
Never met a muslim in Brazil, I've seen some though, but I guess they were probably foreigners.

We have a shit-ton of arabs though, especially from places like Syria, Lebanon, Israel/Palestine and Morocco, but for some reason most of them end up being either irreligious or christian/jewish. A trend quite common in other latin american countries as well (pic related, Mexico's richest man is a leb).
>>
Every muslim I've seen is some fat somali girl in a hijab
>>
heh
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.