[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So in 1999 Serbia was bombed cause NATO/Europe/West wanted t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nato-kasetna-serbia1.jpg (54 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
nato-kasetna-serbia1.jpg
54 KB, 650x456
So in 1999 Serbia was bombed cause NATO/Europe/West wanted to protect Kebab. They bombed civilians. At one point, the serbian state television condemned them for bombing civilians in a hospital. And the very next day the state television was bombed, lol. And no one cared, it was not real people who died, just Serbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gelCe981y0I

I wonder, could this happen again? It is hard in this day and age to imagine a White European Christian nation getting bombed by other White European Christian nations. But could it happen? Ukraine/Russia war makes you think...?
>>
>>57661933
Westerners are hypocrites. They only care when other western or pro-westerm people die.
>>
Kosovo is friend and ally to the west
>>
hey, sweden. i want to remove kebab with you.
>>
>>57662003
This.

Westerners are notoriously hypocritical war criminals. Bombing the Great Man-Made River, blowing up weddings with drones, destroying whole countries because they would not submit to dollarisation, etc. Western propaganda is based though, I'll give them that. It is difficult to fool so many people and at the same time have so few political prisoners, but Western mass media somehow found the key.

https://youtu.be/WsR9HdTeh0k
>>
>>57662099
>>57662003
>>57661933
All samefag. All Kremlinbot with proxies.
>>
>>57661933
i cry everytime
>>
>>57662003
>>57662099
You're western too
>>
>>57661933
Yugo scum please leave.
>>
>t. Sven Miloradovic ethnic swede
>>
>be serb
>start world war one
>be serb
>commit genocide

A lot of evil in that little nation
>>
>>57670043
Coming from a Brit.... I don't thing you should talk.
>>
>>57672418
Wales did all the bad stuff, England tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen (Because they only speak Welsh)
>>
>>57661933
Hope next time we will nuke USA out of Earth
>>
>>57673041
this, fuck nato, they destroyed yugoslavia from the inside
>>
File: Vukovar-watertower-after-war.jpg (42 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
Vukovar-watertower-after-war.jpg
42 KB, 319x480
"dem serbs dindu nuffin, dey bout 2 get ther cuntry on track, poor poor innocent serb always oppressed pls no bully ;___;"

Serbs are like a little brother of russkies, equally cancerous and capable of doing enormous damage even though their shitty little state tends to constantly lose its territory piece by piece. I might hate mudslimes, but God do I hate russkies and serbs even more.
>>
Ne odgovarajte fincima koji ne znaju povijest nasih drzava
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.