[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>American "celebrities"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: kardashian.jpg (82 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
kardashian.jpg
82 KB, 620x428
>American "celebrities"
>>
>Armenians
>>
Are those white?
>>
you should be prideful that you don't know who they are

oh wait
>>
>>57661751
Why are they famous?
>>
I'd fugg them all tbhwy
>>
>>57661778
they had a tv series
>>
>>57661778
The dad of theirs who is now dead was a powerful attorney and a friend of OJ simpson. He was the defense attorney for OJ.

Then Kim had sex with Ray j and put it online and they got a tv show etc etc etc
>>
>>57661641

Kendall is the only acceptable one, she benefited from her the family's fame - but at least being a model is an actual job. The others do fucking nothing.
>>
>>57661641
Your Scandi women come to LA for the BBC.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
I still have no idea who these people are.
I just know the one thats married to that retarded nigger has a gigantic fake ass and her mother fucked an ugly tranny.
To me they're all just slutty Honey-Boo-Boos
>>
>>57661751

I wish I didn't. They're in the news here literally every day. It's enough that one of the youngest daughters posts a picture on instagram. That warrants a news article.
>>
>>57661641
They are Californians, not Americans. Also, Kendall is legit hot by LA/NYC standards, and being 5-10 in height she is impressive in person.
>>
>How to get an Armenian?

1) Get an Italo-American

2) Send him in a nigger environment

3) Here we go, you now have your Armenian

Don't worry about the language, no Armenian speak Armenian, not even the few Armenians of Armenia who speak Russian.
>>
>>57662149
Literally who?
>>
>>57661721
You should have tried harder with that one m8
>>
>>57661641
>>57661692

They're all disgusting coal burners I don't know much besides that, other than they're all whores.
>>
>>57661692
Kim was Paris Hiltons slave on her TV show a while back
>>
>>57661641

>say to my sister that kim kardashian is only famous because of her arse
>my sister acts like I've insulted all women everywhere
>even though it's literally true
>>
>>57662495

Caitlyn isn't.
>>
>>57662439

I can tell you wholeheartedly you're wrong.
t.LA and surrounding counties
They're like middle eastern mexicans literally no one is more muh heritage. You should've seen the streets a few months ago during the anniversary of the roaches attempted encroachment
>>
>>57662658
Yet
>>
American """"hobbies""""
>>
>>57661641
>they worship coal burning whores
>They're richer than the average luxemburgian
>>
File: 1425080293_1315089404.jpg (332 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
1425080293_1315089404.jpg
332 KB, 1366x2048
>>57661641
At least Usaricans have Hollywood, Hindu have Bollywood, and West Eurasia include Europe have nothing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.