[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in these states?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: northern rockies.jpg (30 KB, 288x246) Image search: [Google]
northern rockies.jpg
30 KB, 288x246
What happens in these states?
>>
meth
>>
Literally nothing
>>
File: 372802471.jpg (49 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
372802471.jpg
49 KB, 600x394
Stoned yellows
>>
Traditional family values.
>>
>>57661191

Dick Cheney's private orgies and feasts.
>>
Beautiful national park with annoying asian tourists
>>
Suicide
>>
>>57661212
>>57661203
I see right through you Yellowstone Caldera. You want us to expect nothing
>>
Government business. Nothing.
>>
>>57661254
literally this. Only go in winter
>>
>>57661260
I remember there being some news articles and discussion in finnish TV about the supervolcano "about to erupt"

I think that coincided with the 2012 end of the world talks.
Talk of a major let down.
Is the volcano even showing signs of activity?
>>
>>57661446

It's definitely active, Yellowstone is famous for its massive boiling pools and geysers.

It is expected to erupt soon, but geologically speaking. It may not erupt at all within our lifetimes.
>>
>>57661395
>and hear nothing but the the howl of nearby wolves sound of the wind in subzero temperatures
no thanks

>>57661446
nope, except for the surface activity that is always occuring the main magma chamber has been dormant for the last 70,000 years, I think it is a few tens of thousands of years overdue
>>
>>57661446
a thicker section of the north american plate is sliding over it, so we'll likely not see another yellowstone for a million years
>>
>>57661531
That is comfy as fuck lad. I don't think you realise the scale of the chink infestation yellowstone has
>>
>>57661191
Idaho is the best state in the Union prove me wrong.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.